Canada - Marie-France Comeau, 37, & Jessica Lloyd, 27, slain, Ont, 2009 & 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
don't know but the press conference is scheduled for 1pm today (est), my prayers were with this family today.

May this beautiful woman now be able to rest in peace and her family begin the healing process.......

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/toronto/story/2010/02/08/belleville-jessica-lloyd-dead-missing.html

A man was arrested Sunday in connection with the disappearance and death of 27-year-old Jessica Lloyd, Ontario Provincial Police said Monday.

Criminal charges have also been laid in relation to other incidents in the area as a result of the investigation, police said in a news release.

A news conference will be held at 1 p.m. ET by the OPP and the Belleville Police Service.

Trenton also involved? Could this be linked to p. 31 of this report?

http://www.city.quintewest.on.ca/services/police/SepOctpsb2009.pdf

I don't feel it is. His case is still in the courts, now unless he escaped custody, etc. I don't feel this is it.

There was the murder of a member of the forces in Brighton (somewhat near Trenton) in November, and her murderer was never found. If the military police are involved it may be part of this, who knows. Could really be anything. There is a lot of crime in these small communities- People come from Toronto and get stuck in between these cities, and there are many drug problems here unfortunately.

Oh, and there were two B&Es in Tweed in the fall of houses that were occupied by single women who lived alone. The perp was never caught either.

This is just rocking the Quinte area- it will all be shed to us soon enough I am hoping.

I don't feel it is. His case is still in the courts, now unless he escaped custody, etc. I don't feel this is it.

There was the murder of a member of the forces in Brighton (somewhat near Trenton) in November, and her murderer was never found. If the military police are involved it may be part of this, who knows. Could really be anything. There is a lot of crime in these small communities- People come from Toronto and get stuck in between these cities, and there are many drug problems here unfortunately.

Oh, and there were two B&Es in Tweed in the fall of houses that were occupied by single women who lived alone. The perp was never caught either.

This is just rocking the Quinte area- it will all be shed to us soon enough I am hoping.

I found this article:

OPP Investigating Connections in Jessica Lloyd Case

Posted on Thursday, February 4th, 2010

The O-P-P are considering the possibility the disappearance of Jessica LLoyd of Belleville could be connected to crimes involving women in the Quinte area.

Sergeant Kristine Rae says they include the unsolved murder in late November of Marie France Comeau of Brighton, and assaults on two women by someone who broke into their homes in Tweed last September.

She says there is no evidence yet there is a connection, but the O-P-P want to gather as much information as they can to help the Belleville Police investigation. Lloyd hasn’t been heard from since she sent a text message out last Thursday evening.

411 lists the address as Russ Williams

Yes, but you guys are all forgetting that this is cottage country- Cosy Cove lane is right on Stoco Lake and the person living there might not even A) Live there or he B)Might rent it out and not even be part of this at all. This is common for cottages- I had one and my name was on it, but I was never living there, someone else was.

Also, it was announced that this place is linked somehow, but was not the place her body was found. Poplars golf course was mentioned where he body was found, but that may change once again once the official conference is aired.

Yes, but you guys are all forgetting that this is cottage country- Cosy Cove lane is right on Stoco Lake and the person living there might not even A) Live there or he B)Might rent it out and not even be part of this at all. This is common for cottages- I had one and my name was on it, but I was never living there, someone else was.

Also, it was announced that this place is linked somehow, but was not the place her body was found. Poplars golf course was mentioned where he body was found, but that may change once again once the official conference is aired.

Cottage country good to know. The phone is listed to Russ Williams at that address, so he could be a renter or the owner.

411 lists the address as Russ Williams

Base commander's home cordoned off in Tweed

Provincial police crime scene investigators here are combing through the home of CFB Trenton Base Commander Russ Williams in connection with the death and disappearance of Jessica Lloyd.

Williams has been base commander at CFB Trenton since July, 2009, and previously flew VIP Challenger aircraft for such dignitaries as Canadian prime ministers and royalty, while stationed in Ottawa.

http://www.intelligencer.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2440120

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member