Canada - Michael Labinjo, 38, former Calgary Stampeder suspicious death, Calgary AB, 21 Sept 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Sillybilly

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Images of suspicious persons in above video ^^

Former Calgary Stampeder's 2018 death now deemed suspicious, with 4 sought in ring thefts

[...]

But security camera footage shows four people entering Labinjo's apartment in the early morning of Sept. 21, 2018, just hours before he was found dead, according to Staff Sgt. Martin Schiavetta.

Police said in a release Monday that they have reclassified Labinjo's death as suspicious after family members reported many of his personal belongings to be missing following his death.

[...]

mike-labinjo-theft-suspects.jpg

Image from:
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calg...eder-cfl-nfl-suspicious-death-theft-1.5564863

rings-1.jpg

Image from:
Death of former Calgary Stampeder Mike Labinjo deemed suspicious | Windsor Star

wow, didn't see this coming........ i remember mike at st mike's and michigan state. didn't know he had superbowl ring, but i do vaguely remember he was on eagles.

an acquaintance of mine was his "big brother". not sure if it was official status or not.

i'm thinking it might be something henious but somewhat different... they were slow to report him dead from natural causes and stole his stuff...... very curious as to physical death evidence

wow, didn't see this coming........ i remember mike at st mike's and michigan state. didn't know he had superbowl ring, but i do vaguely remember he was on eagles.

an acquaintance of mine was his "big brother". not sure if it was official status or not.

It’s an Eagles team ring, not SB. Wouldn’t be worth near as much.

I remember him starring a big game at MLB for the Eagles. Maybe MNF.

He was heavy with the Stamps but a destructive pass rusher.

Tighthead, thanks.....

i didn't remember Eagles winning Superbowl until very recently with carson weitz sp?. i remember them there with probably ron jaworski but that's way before labinjo's time.

it being a team ring makes me think more that it might have been slow to report death and related theft..........

Tighthead, thanks.....

i didn't remember Eagles winning Superbowl until very recently with carson weitz sp?. i remember them there with probably ron jaworski but that's way before labinjo's time.

it being a team ring makes me think more that it might have been slow to report death and related theft..........

They went to the Super Bowl and lost when TO played hurt and McNabb puked on the final drive.

Nearly two years after his death, the Calgary Police Service announced that investigators believed the death to be suspicious.

But Mike's brother and mother — Randy and Margaret Labinjo — feel police have mishandled the investigation.

"We sit here, we know something has happened and nobody is really doing anything about it," said Randy Labinjo, speaking with the Calgary Eyeopener's David Gray.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/mike-labinjo-family-homicide-police-investigation-1.5919068

thanks for posting...………. very strange.....

three thoughts come to mind:

1) the suspects are drug addicts and would kill over small amounts of cash/assets

2) ML died of misadventure or wholly natural causes and his sketchy friends robbed him after the fact.... maybe they weren't his friends, but how would they know he had died of natural causes in his home?

3) surely there'd be some evidence if his friends/acquaintences killed him...… even a disinterested police I think would find that.... or was there no autopsy?

obviously police and family would know if ML lived high risk lifestyle and had sketchy friends.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3
Back