Found Deceased Portugal - Mike Legault, 30, Canadian visiting Lisbon, 16 Sept 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Reaction score
Michael (Mike) LeGault was attending the World Youth and Student Travel Conference, which takes place at the Lisbon Congress Centre, and was reported missing over the weekend on Sept. 16.

The Vancouverite was last seen at the K Urban Beach Night Club at around 5:30 a.m. wearing a grey shirt and dark pants. LeGault is 30 years old and 176 cm tall with wavy red hair, pale skin, and a tree tattoo on his right calf.

Local authorities in Portugal, the Canadian and Portuguese Embassy, and the Vancouver Police Department have been contacted and family and friends are seeking information via social media and missing person flyers.

Anyone with information is asked to contact their nearest police station.

Original Article

Alex went missing from there also...back in 2019

I assume it is about water in both cases. They were partying hard and as i know the Lisbon city, it is similar to mine, there are no precautions from falling. People not knowledgable are endangered, even more if under influence of alcohol.

Maybe there is a chance of some street cameras, but i don't know how this is regulated in Portugal.

As soon as I saw this I wondered if he was at urban beach before he disappeared - if a tourist disappears in Lisbon, that’s probably where it happened. I can think of another couple guys off the top of my head, and there isn’t more security measures by the water is beyond me.

When I was living there it also was notorious for having very violent bouncers, to the point that it was shut down. It’s been a while so things might’ve changed, but this lists a few incidents Attorney General says ‘enough’ as Lisbon nightspot horrors hit headlines - Portugal Resident

Lisbon is an incredible city and is my second home. The nightlife is amazing, but urban beach is somewhere I’d recommend anyone stay away from. I realise loads of people go there every week and have a decent time, but it’s not worth the risk. And quite frankly, it’s a terrible club, with a dodgy crowd and uncomfortable atmosphere in my experience. In a place like Lisbon there are dozens of clubs and bars that are more interesting, cheaper, and represent Lisbon and it’s people way better than a generic club playing commercial music. So if you ever visit or know someone who’s going to visit, please steer them away from that place.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d2xresearcher
Back