Found Deceased Canada - Nick Lush, 32, Calgary, 29 March 2015 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if the wife received any as requested? Were there parameters set as to how the info would need to be given, and what results it may have to yield before payout, and how much payout depending on which info?

Generally it's for information leading to the discovery of the body or the apprehension of the suspects. Given that an RCMP on patrol spotted the car and apprehended the suspects and that supposedly CB has told investigators where they dumped the body, I don't think any will be paid out.

Yes generally, but when it is the family issuing the reward, as it is in this case, I believe they can establish the rules to be whatever they want. In Justin McKinnon-Blomme's case, the family-funded $10,000 reward was payable for info leading, I believe, to the safe return of the young man, which of course, would have been impossible. In this family-funded reward offer, it doesn't even seem to specify the exact amount of the cash reward, but states that there is one payable for information leading to the whereabouts of Nick Lush. The unknown man who reported to police the fight he witnessed at a highway overpass (underpass?), I would think was a big lead in this case, so hopefully he would be offered *something*... whether or not he would accept it, whatever it is, would be another story.

Quoted from NL's FB page, posted by his wife (BBM):

REWARD OFFERED for any information that leads to the where abouts of my Husband Nick Lush. He was last seen with Cody K Bauer at a house party. Since Cody has blocked me from posting on his page I am tagging Thomas Fraser because he was at the party as
well. The police have been called and been given names of the people who last saw Nick. We want information on the vehicle he left with Cody in and the last time seen as well as information on the whereabouts of the house. We have 3 young children together please have a heart....you don't have to say your name. CASH REWARD!

Yes generally, but when it is the family issuing the reward, as it is in this case, I believe they can establish the rules to be whatever they want. In Justin McKinnon-Blomme's case, the family-funded $10,000 reward was payable for info leading, I believe, to the safe return of the young man, which of course, would have been impossible. In this family-funded reward offer, it doesn't even seem to specify the exact amount of the cash reward, but states that there is one payable for information leading to the whereabouts of Nick Lush. The unknown man who reported to police the fight he witnessed at a highway overpass (underpass?), I would think was a big lead in this case, so hopefully he would be offered *something*... whether or not he would accept it, whatever it is, would be another story.

Quoted from NL's FB page, posted by his wife (BBM):
I agree. Without the witness attempting to intervene, it may have been months or even years before the family knew anything. He was able to provide a description of the suspects, victim and car... Without that information, who knows how this would have played out. Most people wouldn't stop to get involved - they just drive on past.

I agree. Without the witness attempting to intervene, it may have been months or even years before the family knew anything. He was able to provide a description of the suspects, victim and car... Without that information, who knows how this would have played out. Most people wouldn't stop to get involved - they just drive on past.
Do we know someone intervened? All I saw was that someone witnessed, drove to a safe location, and called LE.

Do we know someone intervened? All I saw was that someone witnessed, drove to a safe location, and called LE.
I don't feel like digging up the article, but yes, it specifically said that the "witness attempted to intervene."

ETA: Most articles confirm your account but I found the one below:

"A bystander had interrupted an assault that was going on at that location," he said.*"It appeared that a serious assault did take place at that scene … and we believe that these two are linked."

http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/canada/cal...ult-west-of-calgary-possibly-linked-1.3019821

I don't feel like digging up the article, but yes, it specifically said that the "witness attempted to intervene."

ETA: Most articles confirm your account but I found the one below:

"A bystander had interrupted an assault that was going on at that location," he said.*"It appeared that a serious assault did take place at that scene … and we believe that these two are linked."

http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/canada/cal...ult-west-of-calgary-possibly-linked-1.3019821
Interrupted could mean drove up on. If you look at the underpass, to use it, you'd have to interrupt anything going on. It looks tight.

Interrupted could mean drove up on. If you look at the underpass, if you were going to use it, you'd have to interrupt anything going on. It looks tight.
I may have transposed those thoughts in my head. Vey possible. Most confirm your account.

I am noticing on CB's FB various friends are changing their profile pictures to include themselves in group shots with CB. Seems like a shout out to their homey for what he has done. This is making me very angry! What a bunch of useless punks.

One MB posts: "For all the brothers that burried in the cemetery **** scary"

Huh?

I am noticing on CB's FB various friends are changing their profile pictures to include themselves in group shots with CB. Seems like a shout out to their homey for what he has done. This is making me very angry! What a bunch of useless punks.

One MB posts: "For all the brothers that burried in the cemetery **** scary"

Huh?
I think it's more a "look at me, I knew that guy" thing... it's not a hardened criminal crowd... more like goofy doofi.

I think it's more a "look at me, I knew that guy" thing... it's not a hardened criminal crowd... more like goofy doofi.

True and they will ammount to what? Future killers?

ETA.... Possibly when CB has FB privilege in prison he will feel the love.

southwest of Calgary just got a heavy dump of snow from out of the highwood pass to nanton, so finding someone could be quite tricky, even with an exact location given.

Calgary Herald touches on NL's prior convictions. They are supposedly much closer to recovering his body. Why is it taking so long? I thought the accused told LE where he is?

http://calgaryherald.com/news/local...ocating-body-of-missing-calgary-man-nick-lush

I doubt CB knows to a pin pointed location where he is. Given that he is somewhere SW of Calgary along the highway they most likely would have pulled over some where along the way to Cranbrook and dumped him.

True and they will ammount to what? Future killers?

ETA.... Possibly when CB has FB privilege in prison he will feel the love.
Young and stupid is a term for a reason. Some will amount to something, and some won't. Everyone has known a criminal at some point in their lives, and everyone has made asses of themselves... some people have simply combined the two.

It makes me wonder if there was communication with the friends while they were on the run and if so if the friends helped out by going to a more specific location and they disposed of the evidence.

Most of us however no mater how young or stupid would not of been party to murder,we would of run the other way.
Young and stupid is a term for a reason. Some will amount to something, and some won't. Everyone has known a criminal at some point in their lives, and everyone has made asses of themselves... some people have simply combined the two.

Yes, that's what it seems like, as disgusting as it is. Makes me wonder if they actually killed NL during the fight that the witness saw, prior to them all leaving in the car.. or that he then died while driving, and so they just booted him out the door.. wow.. or.. I was also at first wondering if they had dumped him off a cliff/hill somewhere, or into a body of water. So disgusting to treat a human (or animal) that way, even deceased. What if he wasn't even quite dead when they dumped him, and they just *thought* he was dead.. and he could have potentially been saved. I also found it interesting that one of the newspaper articles stated that *both* alleged murderers are cooperating. I wonder if LE said that to MSM just to keep each of them wondering. I can't see the CB person being cooperative somehow.

I doubt CB knows to a pin pointed location where he is. Given that he is somewhere SW of Calgary along the highway they most likely would have pulled over some where along the way to Cranbrook and dumped him.

Yes, that's what it seems like, as disgusting as it is. Makes me wonder if they actually killed NL during the fight that the witness saw, prior to them all leaving in the car.. or that he then died while driving, and so they just booted him out the door.. wow.. or.. I was also at first wondering if they had dumped him off a cliff/hill somewhere, or into a body of water. So disgusting to treat a human (or animal) that way, even deceased. What if he wasn't even quite dead when they dumped him, and they just *thought* he was dead.. and he could have potentially been saved. I also found it interesting that one of the newspaper articles stated that *both* alleged murderers are cooperating. I wonder if LE said that to MSM just to keep each of them wondering. I can't see the CB person being cooperative somehow.

They are in custody, they wouldn't see the media reports. And they seem to have a specific area to look so they must have been told something. Otherwise it would be a huge almost endless search between here and Cranbrook. It's a 4-5 hour drive. Also the BC highway to Cranbrook is very busy so if they pulled over where they wouldn't be seen as easily it would have been on the Alberta side of the drive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back