Found Deceased Canada - Nick Lush, 32, Calgary, 29 March 2015 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sadly, I have a feeling that this case will result in a homicide. If Nick was assaulted to a point that significant evidence was left beginning the highway, and no one has heard from him since, chances are he is dead. If you go to his FB page, his wife states that the person that he was with... The suspect involved with the assault, has recently blocked her from FB. Not a good sign.

Sadly, I have a feeling that this case will result in a homicide. If Nick was assaulted to a point that significant evidence was left beginning the highway, and no one has heard from him since, chances are he is dead. If you go to his FB page, his wife states that the person that he was with... The suspect involved with the assault, has recently blocked her from FB. Not a good sign.
I wonder what he does for a living? No one has said he missed work.

The Alberta Police Report has a formal notice on their page it includes the car info. Also note the comments section and the mention of a man named ME (his comments are deleted).
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alberta-Police-Report/103263679762284?ref=profile&pnref=lhc

http://www.albertapolicereport.ca/2015/04/02/32-year-old-nick-lush-reported-missing-in-cochrane/
Have you done much sleuthing on the two individuals that the wife mentions on Nick's page? Real gems!

Support your local 81 = Support your local Hells Angels on Nicks page among other support memes he shares. I think we all have an idea what this was about who is involved and why!!

There are many people that wannabe like that.
Nick reminds me of the MANY labourers that worked with my ex. Rough around the edges, like to drink and party, some shady connections, but for the most part family guys.

I doubt there is any huge back-story or underworld connections to a shady past... I suspect that he went to a party, got mouthy or someone else did, an alcohol fueled fight broke out on the way home, and he succumbed to injuries. The buddies/perpetrators panicked and dumped the body.

Have you done much sleuthing on the two individuals that the wife mentions on Nick's page? Real gems!

I have looked around a bit. The circle of friends is nauseating. I noticed that one of the daughters of Patricia Overes (missing person, found dead, no foul play) is friends of CB.

The thing about these type of folk is that they have no respect for the police and with the other activities they may be involved in they will most likey be concerened about looking out for themselves and that includes not ratting on another. I am concerned for Nick's wife as she could also be in jeopardy now or in the near future.

I have looked around a bit. The circle of friends is nauseating. I noticed that one of the daughters of Patricia Overes (missing person, found dead, no foul play) is friends of CB.

The thing about these type of folk is that they have no respect for the police and with the other activities they may be involved in they will most likey be concerened about looking out for themselves and that includes not ratting on another. I am concerned for Nick's wife as she could also be in jeopardy now or in the near future.
I noticed the PO connection too - Very interesting.

The construction industry in Calgary, especially with day-labourers and casual employees, is a very rough crowd. They all know each other from job sites and tend to socialize in the same crowd.

I find it interesting how fast the RCMP have shared the connection and certain details relating to the assault to his disappearance.

The construction industry in Calgary, especially with day-labourers and casual employees, is a very rough crowd. They all know each other from job sites and tend to socialize in the same crowd.

I also noticed that CB was selling event tickets online a while back. On his FB he has RSVP'd to an event tomorrow night (Friday). I wonder if he will show.

There are many people that wannabe like that.
Yes there are and I for one am noticing more and more ending up dead, dying in so called overdoses, being shot and just plain disappearing. Their is no loyalty among these people anymore I mean I could give you a nice list of people that have been missing and or murdered because of this type of garbage they think is oh so cool.
I really hope he is OK because people who get mixed up in that life sometimes never come back.

If you have not seen this blog yet, it is extremely informative and very correct up to date. It includes a gang registry of who is who in the game throughout Canada that they have verified so far.

http://gangstersout.blogspot.ca/

Rough around the edges. Quite the unibrow.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornelia_de_Lange_Syndrome

Long eyelashes
Short upturned nose and thin downturned lips
Long philtrum
Excessive body hair
Thick eyebrows, which typically meet at midline (synophrys)
Low-set ears

** am I wrong?
"CdLS may include behavior problems, including self-stimulation, aggression, self-injury or strong preference to a structured routine. Many children with CdLS exhibit autistic-like behaviors."

Keep in mind friends and family may read here, lets keep this 'friendly'.

...and there are a lot of people down on their luck that just need a job...

I suspect this has nothing to do with day labour.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back