GUILTY Canada - Patrick Mathews, 26, Beausejour, Manitoba, 28 Aug 2019 *possibly armed* arrest in Delaware*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It was racist materials found in former MCp. Patrik Mathews’ truck, discovered by border agents during a stop at the Canada-U.S. border, which alerted Canada’s national security radar and triggered an intelligence investigation, sources tell Global News.

That was also the tripwire which drew federal officials and police from Manitoba to the United States as the search for Mathews — who was reported missing last week — continues.
Racist materials found in ex-army reservist’s truck prompted investigation: sources

***what’s disconcerting that I heard in this broadcast : he had made several trips across the border. Scary to think- this guy might believe he knows what he’s tactically doing.

Last edited:
I have no idea why this isn't getting more attention on here.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Anyway, this is pretty terrifying, because chances are good he's not just out there laying low on his own. The only positive is that Canada has been watching him and his social media connections since April so that gives me some hope he may not be in a so-called terror cell in Minnesota plotting major violence with his fellow base members. If you have researched any of these violent neo nazi/altright/white nationalist hate groups of any flavor there are a couple of chilling things that come through: there's a moral and emotional deadness to a lot of these posters' attitudes, a truly nihilistic ideology along with their hate and a real sense that many if not most of these men (and they are almost all men) don't care if they die and would like to take as many people they see as lesser than themselves with them when they go. Also a lot of these groups belong to message boards where they intersect and interact which is frightening as well. I see lots of radicalization happening on so-called "alt-light" boards, and a huge offender is also youtube with their automatically generated playlist of videos and suggested that present a stream of videos that become more and more racist and violent the longer the viewer watches the feed.

I hope that Patrick Mathews is found before he's able to do any more harm to anyone, and I hope he's just out there reassessing his life and not actively still contributing to making the world a sh!ttier place.

I have no idea why this isn't getting more attention on here.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Anyway, this is pretty terrifying, because chances are good he's not just out there laying low on his own. The only positive is that Canada has been watching him and his social media connections since April so that gives me some hope he may not be in a so-called terror cell in Minnesota plotting major violence with his fellow base members. If you have researched any of these violent neo nazi/altright/white nationalist hate groups of any flavor there are a couple of chilling things that come through: there's a moral and emotional deadness to a lot of these posters' attitudes, a truly nihilistic ideology along with their hate and a real sense that many if not most of these men (and they are almost all men) don't care if they die and would like to take as many people they see as lesser than themselves with them when they go. Also a lot of these groups belong to message boards where they intersect and interact which is frightening as well. I see lots of radicalization happening on so-called "alt-light" boards, and a huge offender is also youtube with their automatically generated playlist of videos and suggested that present a stream of videos that become more and more racist and violent the longer the viewer watches the feed.

I hope that Patrick Mathews is found before he's able to do any more harm to anyone, and I hope he's just out there reassessing his life and not actively still contributing to making the world a sh!ttier place.
I completely agree. This is super serious.
The public needs to stay aware of their surroundings. Especially in Minnesota. imo

Missing Canadian military reservist possibly armed, in U.S. | Watch News Videos Online
Master Cpl. Patrik Mathews, 26, is now considering a missing person. The Canadian military reservist is suspected of being tied to a neo-Nazi group, and was last seen by his family in Manitoba on August 24. Mercedes Stephenson has exclusive details on how Mathews first caught the attention of authorities, and where he could be now.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/patrik-mathews-army-reservist-us-border-1.5270354
patrik-mathews.jpg

Family members are concerned for the well-being of Patrik Mathews, who hasn't been seen since Saturday. (RCMP)
Police Warn that Accused Neo-Nazi Canadian Soldier Could Have Fled to U.S.
"A former Canadian soldier who is accused of participation in a neo-Nazi terror group is suspected by Minnestoa police to have recently illegally entered the US by crossing into rural Minnesota, a state where an active cell of the group is believed to be present.

Police are warning the public not to approach him.

Patrik Mathews, a Canadian Armed Forces member who is now suspended from duty, has been linked to the group and missing for almost two weeks. The 26-year-old Mathews was exposed as a member of The Base through a series of explosive stories in which Winnipeg Free Press reporter Ryan Thorpe went undercover to gain access to the group and meet in person with Mathews."

In Minnesota, Kittson County Sheriff Mark Wilwant said there’s a concern for public safety because of Mathews’ “ideologies.” The Roseau County Sheriff’s Office posted a message to its Facebook page warning residents not to approach Mathews.

Roseau County Sheriff Steve Gust said the public is keeping an eye out for Mathews. Gust said while there is no cause for alarm and nothing indicating Mathews is in his area, authorities are still taking precautions.

“I don’t know what he’s capable of doing,” he said.
Ex-Canadian reservist, with alleged hate group ties, subject of northern Minnesota warning – Twin Cities

***I'm not embarrassed to admit - with 9/11 approaching quickly, I’m on edge for North America.

Militant Neo-Nazi Group Actively Recruiting Ahead of Alleged Training Camp - VICE

This article also reveals a group on Twitter that is outing members of The Base
From your link. Thnx.

The Base, which is connected to extreme-right groups the Atomwaffen Division and the Feuerkrieg Division, has been promoting its growth on social media with photos announcing its presence in major cities across North America, including New York, Los Angeles, and Seattle, and in Europe, South Africa, and Australia. The images often include a small contingent (typically one to three) of masked, camo-clad men holding weapons standing in front of The Base's flag, a black flag with three white lines running down the centre.

Attacks committed by far-right extremists expressing similar worldviews and ideologies are on the rise. Last week, an alleged Atomwaffen Division member was arrested for planning terrorist attacks on his local synagogue.

A post from a suspected member shows a masked man in front of an electric transformer holding a book known to be an insurgency bible to militant neo-Nazis, with the caption: "The electric grid as well as many other of the system's tentacles that keep the lemming class fat and happy are extremely weak and easy to target."
Militant Neo-Nazi Group Actively Recruiting Ahead of Alleged Training Camp - VICE

***I’m gonna go outside and pull some weeds. What else can I do?

“This action was deemed necessary, considering the seriousness of the allegations and the risk to unit morale and cohesion,” a military spokesperson said in an email to Global News.

The statement said that Mathews, a master corporal with the Winnipeg-based 38 Canadian Brigade Group, would “no longer be a participant in military activities in any form, and will not be returning to work.”
Army reservist allegedly linked to neo-Nazi group reported missing

Audio link to above broadcast:
https://j5g7t9u4.ssl.hwcdn.net/acco...274341&Signature=0UEX7ZeAducMfbOGbiSgBk79o94=

Im in Minneapolis and my neighbor recently sent me this news... not happy at the thought that he could be in MN and consorting with some other racist, bigoted idiots. Let’s hope he doesn’t have a whole plethora of guns with him...:rolleyes:

Im in Minneapolis and my neighbor recently sent me this news... not happy at the thought that he could be in MN and consorting with some other racist, bigoted idiots. Let’s hope he doesn’t have a whole plethora of guns with him...:rolleyes:
Once he crossed the border, he could have gone to any state. There are white supremacist paramilitary groups in several states, who may provide him shelter.

I am surprised that FBI hasn't caught him yet. RCMP and FBI need to follow his online contacts in US.

The RCMP apparently seized his weapons before his escape. He wasn't charged with anything, so it's possible that his weapons were legally obtained, stored and registered, or maybe he simply hasn't been charged yet. The weapons are still in the hand of the Canadian authority.

However, if he truly walked across the Can/US border to meet up with a pack of like minded extremists, it's possible that he has replenished his supply.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/patrik-mathews-reservist-accused-neo-nazi-group-1.5253212

Racist materials found in ex-army reservist’s truck prompted investigation: sources

In Minnesota, Kittson County Sheriff Mark Wilwant said there's a concern for public safety because of Mathews' "ideologies." The Roseau County Sheriff's Office posted a message to its Facebook page warning residents not to approach Mathews.

Roseau County Sheriff Steve Gust said the public is keeping an eye out for Mathews. Gust said while there is no cause for alarm and nothing indicating Mathews is in his area, authorities are still taking precautions.

"I don't know what he's capable of doing," he said.
Minnesota, Canadian police search for missing ex-reservist

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991
Back