Identified! Canada- Richmond BC, Female, Caucasian, 30-40, Located on older 40-foot yacht, 5 May 2022 - Tatyanna Harrison

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

dotr

Reaction score
1658423717126.png
1658423740917.png
''RCMP officers in Richmond, B.C., are trying to identify a woman whose remains were found on May 2.

Police said the woman’s body was found in the 6900 block of Graybar Road, along the south arm of the Fraser River in east Richmond.

Officers have released a sketch of the woman in the hopes someone will recognize her.

She is described as Caucasian, between 30 to 40 years old, five-foot-five, about 90 pounds with brown eyes and shoulder-length curly dark hair.

She had missing teeth on her upper left side and was last wearing a purple or dark blue sweater with gold threading''.

''The deceased woman was located on an older 40-foot yacht which was in dry dock at the marina.''

Anyone who may recognize the woman is asked to call Richmond RCMP at 604-278-1212 and quote file number 2022-11448.

Anonymous tips can be made to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or online.''

Height is off but could it be this missing woman, Laura Huebner?

Huebner caught a plane from Regina heading for Victoria on April 24, with plans to return to the Queen City less than a week later.
Wright says the trip was something her friend had been looking forward to.

“She told me she needed a break.
“She definitely was planning to come back.”

Not long after arriving on the island, Huebner supposedly made her way to Nanaimo, where she planned to meet up with a man. She sent a picture to her dad before saying she was going to go on a sailboat.

That was the last contact Huebner had with anyone.

Not long after arriving on the island, Huebner supposedly made her way to Nanaimo, where she planned to meet up with a man. She sent a picture to her dad before saying she was going to go on a sailboat.

Height is off but could it be this missing woman, Laura Huebner?

Huebner caught a plane from Regina heading for Victoria on April 24, with plans to return to the Queen City less than a week later.

Hopefully PD has compared the two! The connection between last seen on sailboat / found on a yacht is interesting.
I believe Huebner is larger than this UID, though (I'm seeing 5'8" and 140lbs). The missing teeth/being underweight lead me to believe this UID may have been homeless.

Could the UID woman b this MP?

Name: Elaine Phyllis Dumba
Case Classification: Missing
Missing Since: 1989
Location Last Seen: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Physical Description​

Date of Birth: March 12, 1955
Race: White
Height: 168 cm
Weight: 64 kg
Hair Color: Medium brown

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.6543987. Identified as

Tatyanna Harrison​

Thank you for the update!
Ws thread..

From link..
''Police say the coroners service told them the cause of death for Tatyanna Harrison was toxic drugs, specifically fentanyl.

Investigators are asking anyone with information about her last movements to call VPD's missing person unit at 604-717-2530 or email vpd.missing@vpd.ca. People wishing to remain anonymous can call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 or visit www.solvecrime.ca.

Harrison was in Surrey, B.C. until Feb. 3, according to the VPD. From Feb. 9 to 22, she stayed at a shelter at 875 Terminal Ave. in Vancouver.

On March 23, Harrison visited the Royal Bank of Canada branch in the Downtown Eastside to report a stolen card.

She subsequently got another card, and was seen at the bank with an unidentified man, described as 30 to 40 years old with a slim build, a moustache and stubble on his face.''
The man is described as 30 to 40 years old, with a slim build, a moustache, and stubble on his face. He was last seen wearing a two-toned dark grey or dark blue and white jacket, a dark hooded sweater, and a dark-coloured toque. (Vancouver Police Department)
''He was last seen wearing a two-toned dark jacket, a dark hooded sweater, and a dark-coloured toque.

Police say the man is being treated as a witness and not a suspect in the disappearance. Investigators have not said if they have been able to contact the man.

Police say that Tatyanna was seen several times since, including on April 7 in Robson Park and on April 22 at the Grand Union Pub.''

Attachments

• 1659882099261.png
    1659882099261.png
    180 KB · Views: 2
Comparison between info released about UID and known info about Tatyanna:
1659882057412.png1659882154292.png
-Caucasian vs Indigenous
-30-40 years old vs 20 years old
-5'5" vs 5'1"
-dark brown hair vs dark brown hair
-missing teeth vs no mention of missing teeth (probably happened after her mum had last seen her)

(I think the reconstruction is actually pretty good! It sounds like Tatyanna was experiencing a hard couple of months at DTES, so I understand why they overestimated her age :confused: )

This is just so sad , there’s so many overdoses in Vancouver it’s scary and no way to stop it . It’s overwhelming our ems the other day in Surrey a man died of stab wounds because the ambulance took 30 minutes . Rest in paradise Tatyanna

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flapperst
Back