CANADA Canada - Shannon White, 32, missed work, left pet, Kamloops, BC, 1 Nov 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Giving SW a bump. Why no new updates? Is the RCMP waiting on lab results (DNA) from the search of the jeep and the ex-boyfriend's trailer and vehicles? Was hoping for an arrest announcement. Then they could pressure him to give up SW's location.

I think you're probably right about waiting for evidence analysis, also searching for body location. Although no one has said that she's deceased, everything we know suggests that she is deceased.

Also, with flooding in Southern BC, evacuations, disruption to Western Canada supply chain (roads, bridges, and rail damaged), officers are needed in other areas right now.

Moo . Kelowna is ok except for panic food buying. Kamloops got cut off for a bit though. Moo

Supply chain shortages and price hikes apply to Alberta too, so the sooner roads, bridges and railways are back up and running, the better.

Back to Shannon White, the RCMP investigation into her disappearance will not stop, but it is not the top priority given the emergency situation in Southern BC.

Moo i prefer to call it an atmospheric tidal wave. Rain..heavy rain..more rain and a bit of heavy wind thrown in. And it is not over..more rain is a coming. BC does not have back roads to get around the hwys unfortunately. Moo

Moo i prefer to call it an atmospheric tidal wave. Rain..heavy rain..more rain and a bit of heavy wind thrown in. And it is not over..more rain is a coming. BC does not have back roads to get around the hwys unfortunately. Moo

My sympathies! Hope you are on high ground. I know a little bit about flooding as I live in a flood plain.

Strange question. Would this flooding situation be a "good" or a bad thing if you had concealed a body? Or isn't there anything useful to say about?

Stay safe everyone.

It might dislodge a body that was hung up on debris in the river. But it may also transport a body much further downstream than the original search area. I suppose the most immediate impact is that important resources are diverted away from the search and to the emergency at hand.

It might dislodge a body that was hung up on debris in the river. But it may also transport a body much further downstream than the original search area. I suppose the most immediate impact is that important resources are diverted away from the search and to the emergency at hand.

Flooding is South of the areas identified for the car: Inks Lake to Kamloops to Rayleigh. Kamloops is a safe area for evacuees. Alberta should be able to supply oil & gas to BC using other routes (excluding flood zone). BC can supply AB with wine?

upload_2021-11-19_22-9-6.png

Lac le Jeune Road is Inks Lake, where the car was tracked (at some point) between leaving for work and when her car was found on Nicola Street. Was her car retrieved the next day? Her car was also connected with Silver Sage Trailer Park, ex-boyfriend's home. Rayleigh is where her car was spotted around 6PM the day she disappeared?

upload_2021-11-19_22-9-39.png

What story does this tell? She left for work, possibly bumped into her ex-boyfriend, he possibly suggested they drive to the trails near Inks Lake, she possibly did that rather than go to work as planned, then the car goes to the trailer park, also the car goes to Rayleigh?

Is there a camera at her coffee shop? Does anyone recall the name of the place where she picked up morning coffee.

Flooding is South of the areas identified for the car: Inks Lake to Kamloops to Rayleigh. Kamloops is a safe area for evacuees. Alberta should be able to supply oil & gas to BC using other routes (excluding flood zone). BC can supply AB with wine?

View attachment 322985

Lac le Jeune Road is Inks Lake, where the car was tracked (at some point) between leaving for work and when her car was found on Nicola Street. Was her car retrieved the next day? Her car was also connected with Silver Sage Trailer Park, ex-boyfriend's home. Rayleigh is where her car was spotted around 6PM the day she disappeared?

View attachment 322986

What story does this tell? She left for work, possibly bumped into her ex-boyfriend, he possibly suggested they drive to the trails near Inks Lake, she possibly did that rather than go to work as planned, then the car goes to the trailer park, also the car goes to Rayleigh?

Is there a camera at her coffee shop? Does anyone recall the name of the place where she picked up morning coffee.

I like this scenario. Not sure if the coffee shop was named, but I have always assumed it was Reservoir Coffee on the corner of McGill Rd and Summit Dr based on the description of her alternate route to work. I would add that he could also have encountered her in the parking lot at her work. Not sure what happened after he entered her car, but I suspect any foul play occurred at the trailer park. The jeep is important, but apparently RCMP has also impounded a number of his vehicles as well.

I like this scenario. Not sure if the coffee shop was named, but I have always assumed it was Reservoir Coffee on the corner of McGill Rd and Summit Dr based on the description of her alternate route to work. I would add that he could also have encountered her in the parking lot at her work. Not sure what happened after he entered her car, but I suspect any foul play occurred at the trailer park. The jeep is important, but apparently RCMP has also impounded a number of his vehicles as well.

There's a traffic cam at that intersection

Traffic Data and Webcams

The camera seems to rotate to capture all directions.

http://playfullscreen.com/civic/kamloops/construction18.php

If she was there, RCMP know when she was there and whether she was alone.

Except this helpful note on the city page..
October 25, 2021: We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our traffic and facility webcams. They will be offline until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Goodness I hope that doesn't mean there's no footage..

Except this helpful note on the city page..
October 25, 2021: We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our traffic and facility webcams. They will be offline until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Goodness I hope that doesn't mean there's no footage..
That's very concerning.

Kamloops Search and Rescue is on its 11th day of looking for a missing Kamloops woman.

Shannon White has been missing since Nov. 1, when she failed to show up for work at Kamloops Hyundai. Her Jeep was discovered abandoned on Nicola Street downtown the following day.

On Saturday morning KSAR said it was getting ready for the 11th day of operations and planning for the search for White.

“We've been on this since last Wednesday,” Alan Hobler KSAR search manager told Castanet Kamloops.

“We're continuing, we still slowed down over midweek and are back at it today.”

Hobler said crews would be doing grid and dog-assisted searches while working with the RCMP.

KSAR said members from Barriere SAR, Shuswap SAR, Wells Gray SAR and Vernon SAR would also be helping in Saturday’s search.

Search for Shannon White continues, search-and-rescue crews say - Kamloops News

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991
Back