Canada - Six people charged with sexual assault of two teen boys, Prince George, BC

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I haven`t seen the photos yet but I noticed she uses the term kkk in some of her posts on Jan 7th, the day of the crime. I thought it meant something specific to her and her friends, insider stuff or a type of drug. Hmmmmmm.

http://www2.macleans.ca/2013/01/11/...disturbing-attack-on-two-prince-george-teens/

I too noted all the kkk references on the 7th and immediately wondered if it referred to the KKK my generation is familiar with or if it is some young people slang for something else. Made me wonder if the victims were black and if this could have had a hate motivation.

KKK could stand for Kool Kids Klub. I wonder also, if it could be a drug reference. Same with the all he meowing. :twocents:

As it happens, I seem to have a friend in common with HA on Facebook.

I am sick... physically sick from this. I don't know what to think of youth today, with the Newtown shooter and the Ohio gang rapists. It is becoming more than I can stand.

Merc was posting about her kkk pizza party and another friend was supposed to be showing up in the a.m. I'm looking on youtube for kkk gang party-prince george, etc, in case someone got the bright idea to film the assaults and post it.

I am sick... physically sick from this. I don't know what to think of youth today, with the Newtown shooter and the Ohio gang rapists. It is becoming more than I can stand.

I feel for the teens growing up in todays society...the good one's!!!. Im not sure when our society started going downhill, but it seems to be going down at record speed. Everyday we turn on the news and hear of yet another disgusting case, such as this one. What is wrong with kids today? Does no one teach respect anymore?

Why is there a phone number for Hayden Alwood and a member of his family in Bridgewater, NS????

I`m not sure if she`s the mom though. Probably. I haven`t gone back enough in her fb. I`ve been reading her fb and I`ve got a massive headache trying to follow with all the lingo. The most I can tell is drugs. She seems to live with Hayden who I believe is a friend, from what I can tell in M`s posts and their conversations. I`m not sure what happened on the 7th to those boys but it might have happened at her place. I`m not sure yet.

This was her post on like Jan2
Well yall I think its bout time for this girl to hit the sack because I am one tired person! Good night fb, see you in approx two hours when Tatiana needs another bottle. I love you all, except for a select few. You know who you are, and if you don't, well, my God your dumber than I originally thought *cough* no names..... Hahahahah peace *****ez meow

This is so disturbing. Makes me scared to raise kids in this crazy world.

There is a gang blog with lots of interesting stuff in the comments. JMO

Also, Hayden's facebook is closed or private now. Mercedes' is still there.

There is a gang blog with lots of interesting stuff in the comments. JMO

Also, Hayden's facebook is closed or private now. Mercedes' is still there.

I did come across a blog about gangs that referenced this case, which I presume is the one you are referring to. Are the initials of the blog GO? It doesn't look like the most 'reliable' blog as it is full of speculation and accusations.

I have read some of MJ's FB friends FB pages and one young person is upset with the 'pigs' and blames them for falsely accusing them. On MJ's page one of her favourites is *advertiser censored** the Police. Lots of respect there.

Seriously, what has happened to these people?? How did they get so messed up? :banghead:

I did come across a blog about gangs that referenced this case, which I presume is the one you are referring to. Are the initials of the blog GO? It doesn't look like the most 'reliable' blog as it is full of speculation and accusations.

I have read some of MJ's FB friends FB pages and one young person is upset with the 'pigs' and blames them for falsely accusing them. On MJ's page one of her favourites is *advertiser censored** the Police. Lots of respect there.

Seriously, what has happened to these people?? How did they get so messed up? :banghead:

Hi Snoopster! Yes that's the one, the info about Hayden's relative is true. Yes, lots of speculation about possible biker gang involvement, you're right. Prince George seems like a black hole for disenfranchised youth. It's pretty sad. If the one victim is as injured as what was described, then I am even more disgusted than I initially was.

Hi Snoopster! Yes that's the one, the info about Hayden's relative is true. Yes, lots of speculation about possible biker gang involvement, you're right. Prince George seems like a black hole for disenfranchised youth. It's pretty sad. If the one victim is as injured as what was described, then I am even more disgusted than I initially was.

What the heck is going on in this region? We have the Highway of Tears and such upstanding young people as Cody Legebokoff. It is truly mind-boggling.

Of course every region has their shocking crimes, but it seems disproportionate to the population in central and Northern BC. Is this just my imagination? Does it all come down to isolation and lack of jobs?

:pullhair:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926