CANADA - Sudbury police release new images of suspect wanted in bar murder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

north_west

Reaction score

Can anyone make out the lettering on the hat?

If you follow the link above there are three pictures of the suspect. In the second one, the suspect is wearing a royal blue cap with gold lettering.

So police released three frames from what's probably a fairly clear video of a murder suspect, which they will delete from the internet in 3 days because he might be a minor. That's messed up.

In answer to your question, to me it looks like the hat says HEALTH DEPT but I somehow doubt that. Not that we'll have access to the images long enough to really work it out.

Can anyone make out the lettering on the hat?

If you follow the link above there are three pictures of the suspect. In the second one, the suspect is wearing a royal blue cap with gold lettering.
The 2nd word is DEPT.

So police released three frames from what's probably a fairly clear video of a murder suspect, which they will delete from the internet in 3 days because he might be a minor. That's messed up.

In answer to your question, to me it looks like the hat says HEALTH DEPT but I somehow doubt that. Not that we'll have access to the images long enough to really work it out.
Totally agree. Messed up!

GALLERY DEPT sells for $167.00

Attachments

• 06C8A96C-07B2-4259-ADD5-CF27EACC73A5.jpeg
    06C8A96C-07B2-4259-ADD5-CF27EACC73A5.jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

why is it messed up?

Because there's a killer among them.

I wonder if there'll be another 3 day window of being allowed to see what he looks like after he murders the next person.

The police believe he is a minor, and if so, then yeah, we rarely see photos of minors. Let's hope they find him quickly.

Good work! Try looking for a hat like that. People rarely change their hat styles.

yeah exactly ... I didn't see that hat or that face ... well one similar but I determined not the same kid
I'll have another look tomorrow since it's tedious looking through 861 faces

Because there's a killer among them.

I wonder if there'll be another 3 day window of being allowed to see what he looks like after he murders the next person.

yeah this is unique - being shown a minor's face so I'm happy we got it for three days

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717
Back