Recovered/Located Canada - Teaghan Coutts, 7, kidnapped to Turkey, Calgary, 23 Jul 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Calgary police confirm a Canada-wide arrest warrant related to child abduction has been issued for the grandparents of a seven-year-old girl as her father desperately tries to find her.

Coutts said he is not anywhere near ready to give up. He has launched a social media campaign entitled #BringTeaghanHome. It has more than 1,000 members who have shared it locally, nationally and internationally.

Efforts ramp up to find girl allegedly abducted by grandparents in Calgary and taken overseas | Globalnews.ca

Aug 5 2021 rbbm.
National warrants issued in Calgary missing child case | Toronto Sun
fb_img_1627153217120_85724396-w.jpg

Teaghan Coutts. Photo by Supplied
''National warrants have been issued by RCMP headquarters in Ottawa in relation to an international child abduction investigation out of Calgary.
Justin Coutts said he has received information that his seven-year-old daughter Teaghan has been taken to Turkey by her maternal grandparents. He said they took her on a nine-day trip to Ontario in July, but he became suspicious when they decided to extend the trip by another nine days, prompting him to contact police.''

''In a letter from a Calgary police detective to Service Canada shared with Postmedia by Coutts, police allege Teaghan’s grandmother fraudulently obtained a passport for the child in February. It also says investigators have confirmed the grandparents and Teaghan left the country on July 8 on a direct flight to Istanbul, Turkey. Coutts said his daughter may have since been taken to Egypt.''

“They’ve done everything they can do on this end of the world. And we’re relying on intelligence from Turkey and Egypt.”

He said Global Affairs and Calgary police have contacted him but he has not heard from any international partners. In the meantime, he has been told it’s a waiting game for tips or information from the other side of the world.

“Hopefully, somebody in Turkey or somewhere on the other end of the world sees them and reports them,” said Coutts.''

Calgary father, daughter reunited in Turkey following alleged international abduction | Globalnews.ca
December 23, 2021
coutts-daughter.jpg

Justin Coutts (R) and his daughter Teaghan, in an undated photo. provided

''Six months after last seeing her, Calgarian Justin Coutts has been reunited with his eight-year-old daughter, Teaghan, on the other side of the globe.
70c8fc80

“I feel like, finally, I’ve got my other piece of myself back.”

''The Canadian government is working on getting Coutts and his daughter a special passport for return to Canadian soil, he said. They expect to be back in Canada in early 2022, with a welcome return to normal.

“I most look forward to just being a parent again,” Coutts said. “I miss, you know, getting up in the morning and getting ready for school, getting (her) on the bus.''

Calgary father, daughter reunited in Turkey following alleged international abduction | Globalnews.ca
December 23, 2021
coutts-daughter.jpg

Justin Coutts (R) and his daughter Teaghan, in an undated photo. provided

''Six months after last seeing her, Calgarian Justin Coutts has been reunited with his eight-year-old daughter, Teaghan, on the other side of the globe.
70c8fc80

“I feel like, finally, I’ve got my other piece of myself back.”

''The Canadian government is working on getting Coutts and his daughter a special passport for return to Canadian soil, he said. They expect to be back in Canada in early 2022, with a welcome return to normal.

“I most look forward to just being a parent again,” Coutts said. “I miss, you know, getting up in the morning and getting ready for school, getting (her) on the bus.''

Yes! A happy ending to this story! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back