Found Deceased Canada - Terry, 27, & Hailey Blanchette, 2, Blairmore, AB, 14 Sept 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I do agree that charge can be for simply abandoning a dead body, I do have a feeling there is more to it than that. When it was first announced they'd found her, they kept saying "remains" instead of body. They also mentioned (in nearly all the reports) they couldn't be sure yet it was actually her. This tells me she (possibly) wasn't easily identifiable at first look.

Or, it could simply be LE in that part of the country always say "remains" when referring to a dead person and she just wasn't formally ID'd at first.

The police would wait for a positive ID also before confirming idenity

If there is no court records after 2012 why wouldn't there be one for his said 2013 conviction. I searched again and found nothing.

No clue. Just posting what is reported in the media. If Hailey was 2, they might have gotten the year wrong. Perhaps he had no records after the 2013 assault and theft charge. When is Hailey's Bday?

According to TB's FB Page, Hailey was born December 31, 2012

No clue. Just posting what is reported in the media. If Hailey was 2, they might have gotten the year wrong. Perhaps he had no records after the 2013 assault and theft charge. When is Hailey's Bday?

Or some sloppy journo confused him with some other Terry Blanchard. Is that possible? His name isn't that uncommon after all.

Dec 31 she would have been 3

If you go to his FB page, he posts about his troubles.....FYI

indignity to a body could be as simple as burying it. i have no idea what his motivation was or what was done but the charge in and of itself doesnt mean much.

These murders were done on a very personal level for DS. In the video Insp. Tony Hamori announced DS was being charged with first degree murder of TB and first degree murder of HDB PLUS INDIGNITY TO A HUMAN BODY FOR HDB. What came to mind when I heard this is that DS has something personal against someone related to Hailey. I assume it wasn't TB he had the personal vendetta against as DS murdered him first, therefore he would not have been able to know that Hailey was also murdered and TS would not suffer the trauma and anguish DS intended on the person(s) he really has issues with. He wants the living victim to suffer with the anguish of knowing what he did to his murder victims, especially HDB. What may have happened was DS tried to abduct/take HDB and Terry put up a fight to keep his precious daughter and to protect her from being taken but instead he paid with his own life. That's the gut feeling I'm getting from this statement about indignity to a human body charge. I guess whatever indignity the did to little HDB was obvious when she was found. If she had been sexually assaulted, DS would have also had those charges applied. They very well could be applied after an autopsy.

CD had said she was making arrangements to pick HDB up from Terry. Last time she spoke to Terry was the 9th... I have to wonder how her and Terry worked it out before when they handed Hailey off to one another?? I believe the truth will all come out shortly and I have speculation which I will hold off on for now. MOO.

Poor sweet child I pray you did not suffer. RIP beautiful, innocent, child. So disturbing and heartbreaking. Why the innocent children? ALL MOO.

I'm wondering if Hailey's body was burned.............maybe the reason for the second charge relating to Hailey.

I'm wondering if Hailey's body was burned.............maybe the reason for the second charge relating to Hailey.

Refer back to where section 182 of the criminal code is outlined. Indignity could be as simple as moving and dumping the body. We really won't know till after more details have been released

Saretzky’s family operated the dry cleaning business in Blairmore.

A woman working at the establishment said the accused didn’t work there but did live in a home behind it. Police had the alley behind the cleaners closed off Wednesday.

Saretzky was, however, known to police. According to Alberta Justice, he had been charged with housebreaking and possession of stolen property under $5,000 stemming from a break-in at a Blairmore home in August.

The homeowner in that case, Ray MacGregor, told The Canadian Press he was not home at the time. But he said he heard from his neighbours that it happened overnight and some liquor was stolen. Someone returned the next day and was caught in the act of trying to steal a TV.

More http://www.thestarphoenix.com/touch/story.html?id=11369337

earlier i read they were searching some burned area. this makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member