Canada - Terry, 27, & Hailey Blanchette, 2, Blairmore, AB, 14 Sept 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO there's a big difference between a cook a tiny town pub/grill and an actual chef, the latter I could see having a knife collection - not the former.

Not a fair statement.

My nephew is a "cook" and not a "chef". He has his own knives that he takes to work with him. All the cooks have their own knives and in some places they HAVE to have their own knives.

I was surprised when I heard this too. He works in two different restaurants and the rules are the same. You have your own kit. And trust me, these are not fancy joints!

I an not sure TB was working Sunday night. Who watched Hailey while he was working? Maybe DS did, or a family member of his?

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

I believe it has been mentioned that TB's father looked after HDB when he was at work. There is ZERO chance that DS looked after HDB. It has been said that DS & TB were aquaintances and they didn't get along. Also, CD would know if DS has been caring for her daughter.

I believe it has been mentioned that TB's father looked after HDB when he was at work. There is ZERO chance that DS looked after HDB. It has been said that DS & TB were aquaintances and they didn't get along. Also, CD would know if DS has been caring for her daughter.

BBM ~ Is there a link? Also, maybe not DS, but an acquaintance of both TB and DS and this is why CD has no clue what is going on 380 KMs away?
I just still believe there is more to this, or, if I am wrong... DS was a serial/mass killer.

I hope, I honestly hope that if Cheyenne Dunbar is cleared from any role in this tragedy that a certain group of persons should be sued for the acts of difamation and unethically ways they are portraing her in SM. I too hope she can demand from them a public apology to have her good name cleaned. It is indecent the name calling, the breake of privacy and the acusations she is having.

I don't know if she is guilty of anything or not in the future but now she is innocent. We had no word from the LE that said she did wrong. So it's a disgrace what is happening.
I hope this is a lesson to learn. Avoid interviews, avoid being in the light, keep a low profile if tragedy strikes you or you/we all may be also the victims of these vultures fighting for a piece of our blood.

And all this during times of big loss and sorrow. Disgusting!

Great post! I completely agree.

I hope there is no problema in showing here an open letter that someone posted publicly dedicated to Hailey and her Dad. I think it is deep and beautiful and we need beautiful and pure things in our lives. As pure, beautiful and touching as a two year old like this baby can be...

Dear Hailey,

I'm a truck driver in Manitoba. We didn't know each other, but I'm a grandpa and I love my children and my grandchildren deeply and intentionally. I shuddered and my heart broke yesterday when the news of your death spread across the country. I'm also a Christian and, putting aside all the complex postulations of theology, I have hope for a heavenly afterlife of peace and profound understanding somewhere beyond time. I think, that because you are there, I can use big people's words and you will be able to understand me.

First I want to apologize. I'm so sorry, sweetheart, for what happened to you and your daddy. I'm sorry that you had to encounter that vacuous husk of soulless humanity that took so much from you. I'm sorry for the pain and fear you had to experience at those unthinking, unfeeling hands. Our responsibility as adult Canadians is to make your world safe and to create an environment so that you can have a full and rewarding life. We failed you and I'm sorry for that too.

The second thing I want to do, little one, is commend you to God. I want to lift your wonderful brief life up to God as he cradles you in his loving ethereal arms. I ask him to cherish and honor, not just the two years He blessed the world with, but the scores of possibilities that weren't allowed to come to fruition.

Lastly Hailey, I want to thank you. I want to thank you for being two years old. For bringing a spark of gleeful exuberance and childish wonder to those around you in only that way a two year old can. But most of all I want to thank you for being that spark that brought purpose and empathy to your daddy's life. Even with your tiny frame you were powerful enough to turn his life around, by all accounts, and that pretty awesome for a two year old. I hope he's standing there with you reading this and feeling proud, loved, and maybe a bit humble all at the same time.

I just thought I'd write you a note to let you know I'm thinking about you dear one. I hope we can meet some day and get to know each other. Grandpas like reading stories and I know a good one about a very brave mouse.

Grandpa ....

(The letter was signed. Obviously I refrained fom posting the name)

That may very well be the most beautiful thing I have ever read. I only wish the author or someone could help me understand if there is a God how do these things happen? I want to believe in a higher power. I always believed if there were though, people who could do such a thing to a child would at least, in this life, be held accountable. Bless the grandpa who wrote it and bless that small soul who's life was too short.

I've been reading on websleuths for years, reading case after case,what started me was the Casey Anthony case, when her daughter went missing, all the way through till the trial. Now this case hits way too close to home, I'm from Alberta, and this little girl stole my heart. This case was what made me sign up for an account, finally after all these years lurking and reading, I have read every single post on this website about this case.
my biggest question is why is there no kidnapping charge added to the charges that were laid? My guess is that poor Hailey was not alive when he took her out of the house, and that is why,or is there any indication or proof that tells us otherwise? Maybe the screams that were reported in the media ( if that's even true)were because her life was also taken in the house therefore there was no kidnapping because he took a dead not live child out with him? JMO.

It seems entirely odd to me that he should have gone to the house in an easily identifiable van if he intended any harm.

I've been reading on websleuths for years, reading case after case,what started me was the Casey Anthony case, when her daughter went missing, all the way through till the trial. Now this case hits way too close to home, I'm from Alberta, and this little girl stole my heart. This case was what made me sign up for an account, finally after all these years lurking and reading, I have read every single post on this website about this case.
my biggest question is why is there no kidnapping charge added to the charges that were laid? My guess is that poor Hailey was not alive when he took her out of the house, and that is why,or is there any indication or proof that tells us otherwise? Maybe the screams that were reported in the media ( if that's even true)were because her life was also taken in the house therefore there was no kidnapping because he took a dead not live child out with him? JMO.

:wagon:

I thought the mother was in the middle of moving. Seems to me that could be why they maybe didn't speak for a couple of days but in general they spoke "all the time".

Just one thing and I am not accusing the mom of anything. She says the last time she spoke with Terry was September 9. Yet she was in the middle of moving and because of that she was not able to pick Hailey up on Sunday as she was supposed to do. So she had to contact Terry about this, right...? Or was it planned days earlier?

That may very well be the most beautiful thing I have ever read. I only wish the author or someone could help me understand if there is a God how do these things happen? I want to believe in a higher power. I always believed if there were though, people who could do such a thing to a child would at least, in this life, be held accountable. Bless the grandpa who wrote it and bless that small soul who's life was too short.

I have been reading here but not posted on this case yet. I agree a beautiful heartfelt letter. As far as God or a higher power is concerned if there is a loving Creator it has nothing to do with the evil of man or woman IMO. Those are choices that people make, and for every action there is a consequence is the universal law IMO. For whatever we put out there it is returned to us in some way somehow.
This is a horrific case as are so many that involve murder, and the violation of a human beings right to live their life to its natural end. No one has the right to interfere in that process to brutally cut someone's life short as much as in what happened here to a loving dad and his little girl.
Now the perpetrator of this crime can deal with his consequences, as society demands it, as it needs to be.

Hi tjh & :Welcome1:

I hope, I honestly hope that if Cheyenne Dunbar is cleared from any role in this tragedy that a certain group of persons should be sued for the acts of difamation and unethically ways they are portraing her in SM. I too hope she can demand from them a public apology to have her good name cleaned. It is indecent the name calling, the breake of privacy and the acusations she is having.

I don't know if she is guilty of anything or not in the future but now she is innocent. We had no word from the LE that said she did wrong. So it's a disgrace what is happening.
I hope this is a lesson to learn. Avoid interviews, avoid being in the light, keep a low profile if tragedy strikes you or you/we all may be also the victims of these vultures fighting for a piece of our blood.

And all this during times of big loss and sorrow. Disgusting!

I think people would be talking even more if she hadn't spoken to the press. It's typical for people to speculate about a crime like this, always has been, always will be.

"Get the widow on the set we need dirty laundry"

From Glen Frey's "Dirty Laundry"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems entirely odd to me that he should have gone to the house in an easily identifiable van if he intended any harm.

More times than not these crimes happen because of an escalated argument. Maybe he simply went there to collect a debt or something, a disagreement happened and Terry ended up dead. We have nothing to suggest that DS went there with the sole idea of killing two people.

Just one thing and I am not accusing the mom of anything. She says the last time she spoke with Terry was September 9. Yet she was in the middle of moving and because of that she was not able to pick Hailey up on Sunday as she was supposed to do. So she had to contact Terry about this, right...? Or was it planned days earlier?

On the 9th she might have said something to the effect of "I'm in the throws of moving, can you keep Hailey until I'm ready for her?"

More times than not these crimes happen because of an escalated argument. Maybe he simply went there to collect a debt or something, a disagreement happened and Terry ended up dead. We have nothing to suggest that DS went there with the sole idea of killing two people.

Except that according to MSM, police believe that the murders were planned.

The RCMP believe Derek Saretzky planned the murders of Hailey and her father.
http://globalnews.ca/news/2223819/a...ailey-dunbar-blanchette-and-terry-blanchette/

Perhaps DS thought the opposite -- that everyone around town was so used to seeing the van, anyone who saw it would think nothing of it. Muddled thinking, of course, because dry cleaners generally don't deliver in the wee hours, but this individual is clearly not a criminal mastermind.

Precious little is really known about this case and the people involved, it's rather difficult to nail down details like this. A lot of weeding through rumor and guesstimating has been going on.

If what CD says is accurate, though, that her and Terry communicated often and were working hard to co-parent together, one could reasonably infer Terry was well aware of any upcoming move on her part. He would want to know all about where Hailey would be staying when with her mother. It's been said he was careful about choosing people to be around Hailey and would only let a few close friends/family babysit when needed, so I think it's fair to assume he'd want similar consideration taken when Hailey was with CD.

Except that according to MSM, police believe that the murders were planned.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2223819/a...ailey-dunbar-blanchette-and-terry-blanchette/

Not sure whether that quote has been attributed to LE or whether it's simply inaccurate wording by the reporter. At the time that article was written LE had no idea what the relationship was between DS and TB other that that they knew each other. I highly doubt that at that point they'd concluded that DS planned these murders in advance. Who knows? Until a motive is revealed I really have no opinion on whether it was planned.

I do so agree. And maybe that small child saw too much. But it does take a **** bag to kill such a little girl.

Evidence markers behind Blanchette home.

View attachment 81895

That's a lot of markers. I count 11 but the photo is cropped so it's hard to say if there are more than that. If DS left through the back there, and walked from the steps, along the fence then to where his van was parked, could those markers be indicating blood drops in the grass? Do we know if the van was parked in back though? I thought the neighbor saw the van on the street in front of the house.

Why would he take Hailey with him, if he killed her in her home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honestyhastoprevail