Found Deceased Canada - Thelma Krull, 58, Winnipeg MB, 11 July 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 78643 View attachment 78642.

These pictures are from Google Street View taken in April 2015

Who does this Lady remind you of ?? .... I know what I think ... coincidence or what !!!

Would be Interesting to find out if she has a grocery cart like that
Looks just like her. That's just such a crazy coincidence. Why so far from home for grocery shopping? Where are the grocery stores near her home?

Zoomed in photo
image.jpg

Looks just like her. That's just such a crazy coincidence. Why so far from home for grocery shopping? Where are the grocery stores near her home?

Zoomed in photo
View attachment 78653

I agree there is a resemblance....would be interesting to know when she put the purple streak in her hair (bc i don't see it in this picture).....also, any avid walker (and granted she may not have been at this point), especially going for a long hike, would not be wearing flip-flops. If she was wearing hiking boots in July, I wouldn't think she would be wearing flip-flops in April. MOO.

Is there any evidence other than her glasses that she was in the area of Tobaggan Hill? Why did she walk in that direction (assumption) if the Canadian Tire was directly south of her home? How were her glasses found? By a random person? A search volunteer? Was LE told to look in that area for her? Why did someone post on her facebook on July 12th, only a day after she went missing, about not picking up specific items from the ground if she was just a missing person at that time? Her glasses were not on the list of possible items.

matou .... the way I understand it , police traced the last phone ping to the toboggan hill (area) .... so a search was done there , and then her glasses were found there.

I think her desire was for "a long walk" , not simply going to the store , if she headed straight for the store she would be there in 30 mins and hubby could still have been sleeping

I agree there is a resemblance....would be interesting to know when she put the purple streak in her hair (bc i don't see it in this picture).....also, any avid walker (and granted she may not have been at this point), especially going for a long hike, would not be wearing flip-flops. If she was wearing hiking boots in July, I wouldn't think she would be wearing flip-flops in April. MOO.

(My guess) is she bought the hiking boots in preparation for the 7 day mountain hike ... probably getting used to them and breaking them in.

Otherwise (as far as I know) women do not normally wear hiking boots with Capri Pants on city sidewalks.

Maybe some gals will chime in and confirm or correct that

Hiking boots are for going into rougher terrain than sidewalks. If she was just going for a regular walk, she would wear shoes. Unless she was trying to break in a new pair of boots. JMO

(My guess) is she bought the hiking boots in preparation for the 7 day mountain hike ... probably getting used to them and breaking them in.

Otherwise (as far as I know) women do not normally wear hiking boots with Capri Pants on city sidewalks.

Maybe some gals will chime in and confirm or correct that

Good point about the hiking boots - she was likely wearing them to break them in for her BC trip. But what about hiking MILES in flip flops in April?

If I was training for the West Coast Trail, I would walk for 3 hours at least, every day, in my boots, and try to do as many hills as I could just for the sake of conditioning my leg muscles. I would also be walking with a heavy backpack, which she doesn't seem to have done.

Good point about the hiking boots - she was likely wearing them to break them in for her BC trip. But what about hiking MILES in flip flops in April?

I think that's a good question. The footwear looks like sandals, and Canucks wear socks in their sandals, eh? So I don't think it's terribly unusual to wear such gear when the walking trail is just along sidewalks.

The lady in the picture has walked for miles in sandals in April , so at least we have one example. I often walk in sandals that have a good thick cushion sole with molded arch support , I prefer them because they are cool and feet do not sweat.

The lady in the picture has walked for miles in sandals in April , so at least we have one example. I often walk in sandals that have a good thick cushion sole with molded arch support , I prefer them because they are cool and feet do not sweat.

fair enough....I've done a couple half-marathons and a few 2-day cancer walks and would always wear running shoes.....but everyone is different. Bottom line - if this is her, what is the significance?

fair enough....I've done a couple half-marathons and a few 2-day cancer walks and would always wear running shoes.....but everyone is different. Bottom line - if this is her, what is the significance?

No real significance , other than I had decided to take some pictures of the street and wide open spaces in her area. An earlier poster had mentioned TK would have to cross a major highway and I wanted to show it would not be a problem because the sidewalk goes under the highway..

When I saw a person walking on the (only) sidewalk on Concordia Avenue , I thought cool , it would help everybody to get a perspective of where TK would have walked

And up close it looks just like her so I said WOW , talk about coincidence. I bet one Canadian dollar it is Thelma , I wish some family members could tell us if it is . The grocery cart thingy has a unique color pattern on it , her black pants have a unique three-stripe white design on the lower rear leg , the black jacket appears to have some color designs on the back ,

Height is right , body shape is right , hair length is right , hair color is right except no purple streak , appears to be wearing sunglasses.

Interesting. Her Pinterest page had her photo last week. Now it is gone but her pins are still there. I find her inspirational quotes interesting.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Zoomed in photo
View attachment 78653

There is a shopping center called "Kildonan Crossing" on Panet road , just south of Concordia Ave .... I think that is the closest grocery store , not sure , rough guess it is 3 or 4 miles from TK home.

For someone who likes long walks that would do it.

Interesting. Her Pinterest page had her photo last week. Now it is gone but her pins are still there. I find her inspirational quotes interesting.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Can you post some of them here ?.. Pinterest never lets me read content and I dont want to sign up

matou .... the way I understand it , police traced the last phone ping to the toboggan hill (area) .... so a search was done there , and then her glasses were found there.

I think her desire was for "a long walk" , not simply going to the store , if she headed straight for the store she would be there in 30 mins and hubby could still have been sleeping

i agree. if you're training to run/walk long distances you usually have a few standard routes based on time or distance. she may have combined 2 of her shorter routes on this day to end up at Cdn Tire. she wasn't intending to walk directly to Cdn Tire, it wouldn't have taken her 2h to do that - lining up with the est. time to meet her husband.

anyone who has survived a prairie winter will know that
winnipeggers bust out the shorts and flip flops as soon as it goes above 12C. this was likely taken on one of the first few nice spring days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarice34ON4ill