Carlos Padilla Press Conference 9/4 *merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WESH on tv is just filling in until the press conf. Nothing yet....

I cannot get WESH website up, its black? Does fox have a link? Thanks in advance:)

Thank you so much for the update Sassynic and Sleuthmommy!
I'm so afraid to post this message....keep getting the Server too Busy message and I'm afraid I won't get back in! OK, here goes......

whats wrong with this site now??? there are not many people online here right how. Why is it saying 'server is busy'?

Anyway, I wonder if there is some big news brewing since LE never gave their news conference on time? I still have a black screen. I wish those tv folks would at least leave their cameras on!

I'm sorry it's times like this that "guests" should be locked out! grrrr

Geez. can you imagine what this would be like on the old server??? A freakin nightmare...I can't get ANYthing to work/come up...For those of you who can, keep us posted - IF we can stay on and follow. TIA

LOL, I know what you mean, Amity. Still black screen here.

I can't watch at work so can you please keep us posted?

WESH on tv is cutting back to the news conference scene...they are still setting up the mics....

this site is going nuts as well.. server's busy!

Thank you so much for the update Sassynic and Sleuthmommy!
I'm so afraid to post this message....keep getting the Server too Busy message and I'm afraid I won't get back in! OK, here goes......

yw!! Yeah the Server Too Busy msg is killin me!!!

It's starting!! Just got back from commercial and they are joining now...

Tim is explaining why they moved...they needed more room due to the size of the team growing...

I feel like I'm that protester at the Anthony's--just beating away at WS's door...click!click!click!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin
Back