CA's Blogger comments on LKL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If I was CA - I swear I would be baking cookies for everyone on the planet! ANYONE who had even the remotest (?) possibility of having a say about my childs' life resting in their hands! I would GROVEL. I would be HUMBLE. I would BEG for mercy.

Don't care if they're double chocolate chunk cookies; I ain't eatin' anything comes out of CA's hands... wouldn't put anything past the A's.... But I do agree that they should be seriously making nice... that is, IF they want to "save" KC. Maybe the reverse is true, that they really believe she's guilty, but don't have the backbone to just say so, so they can "in a backwards sort of way" stomp around and shout and make azzes of themselves, make the whole clan look like fools or idiots, and thereby taint the jury pool to look with disfavor upon KC, to find her guilty. But that way, it wouldn't be G&C's "fault" (not that it would be anyway- they didn't do the deed).

Nah, that requires multi level thinking and processing.

They still don't get it. I don't think there is anyone who doesn't understand that a parent would still love their child under these circumstances. There is so much evidence against KC that their comments about her innocense is downright ridiculous. They don't have to say whether KC is guilty or innocent, just say you stand by her and you don't know what happened. In other words, STOP SPILLING YOUR GUTS CINDY! If you truly want to help your daughter, just shut the ef up!

Is it possible that she reads the blogs but can't comprehend what they are saying?

Good post!

One of the many facets of this case that keep me drawn in, is the utterly dense impenetratable layer of denial in this family- (my own family was pretty damn good at denial, but the A's - WOW! - are Olympians at denial). As such, their "filter" of the truth is set at "denial point" whatever that may be (KC loved Caylee, was mother of the year, blah blah). "Rose-colored glasses" is another term for seeing the world in a way that doesn't exist. They see whatever emails they get through their denial filter, and probably pick out those sentences that wish them peace and grace and sympathy, and ignore those sentences that wish they would come clean, etc. But if an email holds a comforting phrase, it's deemed in the "positive" pile. She only comprehends what she's looking for. The eyes do not see what the mind does not know. Denial makes the rest go away. Denial is a pretty good coping mechanism if you're a steer on it's way up the chute to the stun gun; and have zero choices-- why feel fear and anxiety? Why not just blithely and happily take the next step up the way? No need to feel negative emotions if they're not going to help you escape and survive. However the A's well-practiced denial enabled KC to lie, cheat, steal, mooch, and ultimately murder. Now their denial is doing what denial does best, denying KC did it. If KC is found NG, all will be as it ever was in the A's household... minus Caylee, of course.

We do know who we are and we have a clear and consise record of it right here on the net. We just don't want to stand idly by as Cindy attempts to lump us in with her "bloggers" insult, although, of course, it was clearly aimed at us as well. :furious:

IMO it was clearly aimed at the posters who responded to LKL's blog and not at WS.

IMO Cindy doesn't really know the difference between a web log, message board, social network, etc.

Even if directed at WS specifically, (though IMO it wasn't) her comment does warrant my taking the time to get upset about.

Frankly don't care about her comment. I don't care what she meant. It doesn't really matter. But gosh, LK drives me nuts with his questioning or lack thereof. He really does not know this case very well. For example, he affirms CA's comment: "So there's no motive involved." Heck, there's tons of motive. And I'm not saying they Anthony's should be attacked, but when they are going on national t.v. and making statements in an effort to place doubt in the public's minds, I think some pointed questioning is needed for Caylee's sake.
The thing is, I don't think many people would fault the Anthonys if they, from the start, simply said, "We are devastated about what has happened. We miss Caylee very much and desperately want to find her. We do not wish to comment on our daughter's alleged involvement except to say that we love her and will try hard to support her and that it is very hard for us to begin to imagine that she could be involved."
The problem is the Anthony's did not do this. They reacted with anger towards the public and the media, not just the protesters, they have taken multiple opportunities to let the public see their flawed personalities, the misplaced rage, the manipulation, evasiveness and at least in CA's case, some lies, and have made completely bizarre statements in an effort to clear their kid.
I do not fault them for loving their kid and giving her their support. I know my love for my kid would not disappear if they did something so heinous. I'd probably convince myself that my kid was totally insane.
I also do not fault them for twisting logic in their minds to avoid concluding that the facts show their daughter is a baby killer. I might do the same. Reality would be too awful.
And, I don't fault them for being mad as hell. I can understand how grief and desperation can cause such a thing.
It's just that the way they, especially CA, but also GA and LA, have actively tried to convince the public of garbage that defies all logic, and then acted with rage, disbelief and condenscension upon finding that the public cannot swallow what they are trying to feed us, is very alienating to a public who feels sorry for Caylee and protective of her right, and by extension, society's right, to justice. Justice is one of the ways we seek to protect our children and without it, no kid is safe. And thus, while we should all try to be understanding of the Anthony's predicament, perhaps it is time that they try to understand the public's needs as well.
These people are faced with a tragedy of epic proportions. I understand that and I sympathize greatly for their loss and the overall situation. I just can't imagine. But in handling it the way they have, they are attemtping to thwart justice because their statements are being made to spare their daughter by confusing others as to the truth. What they don't understand is that they are seriously hurting their family's image to the point that instead of saving casey, they are putting the final nail in her coffin. As many have said, these people should just keep off the air, away from the media and do what they need to in a more private manner. IMO.

One has only to look at the number of people following this thread versus any of the active other threads to know that this case has generated the utmost interest of any thus far in recent years. Why does this case attract so many bloggers in the first place? I see multiple reasons:

1. The fact that nobody alerted LE to the disappearace for a month
2. The attractiveness of the principals, and the seeming surface normality of their lives
3. The many strange twists, turns, coincidences and characters that have emerged in this case
4. AND THE SHEER AMOUNT OF MEDIA INTERVIEWS AND OTHER ON CAMERA APPEARANCES BY CINDY AND GEORGE ANTHONY PLEADING KC'S INNOCENCE

If Cindy is disgusted by the bloggers and their views, she shouldn't have whined in an online forum (myspace) about Caylee's disappearance and further disseminated her family's information in cyberspace. She can't both use and curse the technology. It is what it is. Bloggers (or more correctly, forum posters) hae the right to discuss this intriguing case and share their views. Much good advice and support has been offered in this forum alone to this family. i only regularly visit one other forum, CrimeSeachers Online, and the same can be said of it also. If Cindy and George read the comments, they should know that people have offered them sage advice, e.g., shut up and let their lawyer speak for them, show a little humility, stop knocking TM abd Equusearch, etc. They ignored all the good that was out there and absorbed only the bad.

If I were Cindy, I would open a private journal at diaryland or livejournal, and I would write down all of my suspicions, frustrations and heartache. If was afraid of forensic search warrants, I'd wrte it in longhand and burn it later. But I would get the torture out of me and let its poison seep away so it could do me no further emotional harm, and so keeping it bottled up inside wouldn't make me a bitter person. There is a part of me that still fees really bad for George and Cindy. They must really, really be hurting, and it's obvious they have little or no outside support that isn't from sources for hire. The ostracism and isolation alone must be terrble. i can't even fathom their day o day existence. But there is no earthly reason to continue to pizz people off with their attitudes. It only hurts them and ultimately KC, whom they seem desperate to assist. Yet their efforts backfire again and again. To repeat the same set of actions over and over expecting different results is one definition of insanity. They need to listen to good advice and stay out of the spotlight for good. It's really their only viable option.

Great post Akashana. There seems to be no client control by any attorney involved with the Anthonys. I think they do what they want to thinking they know best and regardless of anyone's advice, even their lawyers. It's really hurting them and their daughter's case. Insane for sure.

Frankly don't care about her comment. I don't care what she meant. It doesn't really matter. But gosh, LK drives me nuts with his questioning or lack thereof. He really does not know this case very well. For example, he affirms CA's comment: "So there's no motive involved." Heck, there's tons of motive. And I'm not saying they Anthony's should be attacked, but when they are going on national t.v. and making statements in an effort to place doubt in the public's minds, I think some pointed questioning is needed for Caylee's sake.
The thing is, I don't think many people would fault the Anthonys if they, from the start, simply said, "We are devastated about what has happened. We miss Caylee very much and desperately want to find her. We do not wish to comment on our daughter's alleged involvement except to say that we love her and will try hard to support her and that it is very hard for us to begin to imagine that she could be involved."
The problem is the Anthony's did not do this. They reacted with anger towards the public and the media, not just the protesters, they have taken multiple opportunities to let the public see their flawed personalities, the misplaced rage, the manipulation, evasiveness and at least in CA's case, some lies, and have made completely bizarre statements in an effort to clear their kid.
I do not fault them for loving their kid and giving her their support. I know my love for my kid would not disappear if they did something so heinous. I'd probably convince myself that my kid was totally insane.
I also do not fault them for twisting logic in their minds to avoid concluding that the facts show their daughter is a baby killer. I might do the same. Reality would be too awful.
And, I don't fault them for being mad as hell. I can understand how grief and desperation can cause such a thing.
It's just that the way they, especially CA, but also GA and LA, have actively tried to convince the public of garbage that defies all logic, and then acted with rage, disbelief and condenscension upon finding that the public cannot swallow what they are trying to feed us, is very alienating to a public who feels sorry for Caylee and protective of her right, and by extension, society's right, to justice. Justice is one of the ways we seek to protect our children and without it, no kid is safe. And thus, while we should all try to be understanding of the Anthony's predicament, perhaps it is time that they try to understand the public's needs as well.
These people are faced with a tragedy of epic proportions. I understand that and I sympathize greatly for their loss and the overall situation. I just can't imagine. But in handling it the way they have, they are attemtping to thwart justice because their statements are being made to spare their daughter by confusing others as to the truth. What they don't understand is that they are seriously hurting their family's image to the point that instead of saving casey, they are putting the final nail in her coffin. As many have said, these people should just keep off the air, away from the media and do what they need to in a more private manner. IMO.

You have summed it up perfectly. This is a wonderful post and one I wish the A's would read. :clap:

They still don't get it. I don't think there is anyone who doesn't understand that a parent would still love their child under these circumstances. There is so much evidence against KC that their comments about her innocense is downright ridiculous. They don't have to say whether KC is guilty or innocent, just say you stand by her and you don't know what happened. In other words, STOP SPILLING YOUR GUTS CINDY! If you truly want to help your daughter, just shut the ef up!

Is it possible that she reads the blogs but can't comprehend what they are saying?

It is totally possible to admit the truth about your child and still support them. The best example of that is the Hacking family. They maintained their grace AND their integrity. Media didn't hound them either. The Anthony family is only reaping what they sowed and the sooner they admit that, the better they will be and then, and only then, will the healing begin. Cindy is so much in confrontantional mode that someone needs to put her into a boxing ring. She's ridiculous and looks like the liar and the manipulator she is. I find it difficult to have any positive or sympathetic feelings towards someoen who exhibits bad behavior at every step.

They are not--not--not---stupid peeps/unintelligent. They know exactly what they are doing. Right now their attention needs to be on this foundation they are selling. Caylee is dead and CA wants KC dead. Her punishment for taking "her" baby away. I do believe CA loved Caylee (in her own selfish way). I think by starting this foundation is a way for her to build a whole new story about the demise of Caylee by her hated daughter. CA hates KC. She is sending KC straight to death. She knows it. Watch---if this foundation gets on it's feet----the story of what really happened---her daughter KILLED her baby/joy/smile/heart/you name it/her very soul. The story will change. She will soften it up enough (she will think) that the World who haven't been following this---will finally see that she is the perfect Mother/G-mom. She thinks she is "fixing" her life.

These peeps have moved on with their lives. They don't (in their sick minds) look at using Caylee for blood money. CA has taken care of KC's punishment. She was in charge---look at all the videos---watch her. She is gettin even with KC.

It is totally possible to admit the truth about your child and still support them. The best example of that is the Hacking family. They maintained their grace AND their integrity. Media didn't hound them either. The Anthony family is only reaping what they sowed and the sooner they admit that, the better they will be and then, and only then, will the healing begin. Cindy is so much in confrontantional mode that someone needs to put her into a boxing ring. She's ridiculous and looks like the liar and the manipulator she is. I find it difficult to have any positive or sympathetic feelings towards someoen who exhibits bad behavior at every step.

CA don't want to see the truth. She makes her own "truth". She thinks e-body sees her thru her eyes and thats all that matters.

This is all why she talked about the bloggers the way she did. She put on that "sweet lil g/m" voice and said bloggers don't understand. She doesn't even see us as each persons in our own rights/lives--she is sittin there at her puter like watching a tv and she is just building her own little life---she will ween herself away from us and shut the door behind her.

This is all why she talked about the bloggers the way she did. She put on that "sweet lil g/m" voice and said bloggers don't understand. She doesn't even see us as each persons in our own rights/lives--she is sittin there at her puter like watching a tv and she is just building her own little life---she will ween herself away from us and shut the door behind her.

In other words, she's KC's mom, all right, no doubt about it...

please please don't ever confuse disneyland with anthonyland.......one is filled with happiness the other ??????????????????? :blowkiss:

she is much closer to disneyworld. do not give her any idea for a anthonyland-lol. it would be sure to invoke mickey mouse to move the theme park away from orlando.

as far as bloggers- perhaps she should include all the people who have a myspace, as she had one too. did she forget she posted to cyberspace too. i am in florida, close to the case in miles. i sometimes wonder if i was called for jury duty do i say =-oh yeah, i am little miss legal on a site? that would be the end of my chance i am sure-lol

They are not--not--not---stupid peeps/unintelligent. They know exactly what they are doing. Right now their attention needs to be on this foundation they are selling. Caylee is dead and CA wants KC dead. Her punishment for taking "her" baby away. I do believe CA loved Caylee (in her own selfish way). I think by starting this foundation is a way for her to build a whole new story about the demise of Caylee by her hated daughter. CA hates KC. She is sending KC straight to death. She knows it. Watch---if this foundation gets on it's feet----the story of what really happened---her daughter KILLED her baby/joy/smile/heart/you name it/her very soul. The story will change. She will soften it up enough (she will think) that the World who haven't been following this---will finally see that she is the perfect Mother/G-mom. She thinks she is "fixing" her life.

These peeps have moved on with their lives. They don't (in their sick minds) look at using Caylee for blood money. CA has taken care of KC's punishment. She was in charge---look at all the videos---watch her. She is gettin even with KC.

I don't necessarily agree, but this is an interesting take on Cindy's actions. This same thought has crossed my mind. Interesting take.

I think CA feels threatened by that part of the Internet community who engage in analysis. CA calls it 'picking things apart' = analysis = sleuthing.

CA needs the future Jury pool to be comprised of people who are not analytical and can see through the half truths and mistruths, can put the complex jigsaw puzzle of circumstantial evidence together and ... convict KC.

On LKL CA comes across to me as trying to act subdued and mild but underneath that is fear and desperation. The responses to LKL's questions are not confident and well presented but bumbling and waffling and how CAGA want things to be perceived.

GA bumbles about KC and Caylee living at home .. they are desperate to paint a picture but they feel the pressure of those following the case -- that they see right through it.

Never before has the general public been so well informed and educated on a case. We knew a lot about OJ, even more about SP but, KC is a first in access to Internet info and discovery.

CA is frightened by the 'blogging' community because it is a movement that grows exponentially and spreads to others, the community socializes outside the 'blogs' spreading the word on the guilt of KC and why.

In days gone by we'd be watching LKL to learn something about the case and would get fed what the A's wanted to feed us, today bloggers and sleuthers know a LOT more than the media does!!!!!

There is overwhelming evidence against KC but also an overwhelming community that know every last detail. The A's are going against the odds to try to pollute a future Jury pool that is better educated on current events and can research those 'blogs' and events.

And to add to your perfectly writen post......
LK questioned CA about KC the pictures of KC out partying while Caylee was missing and CA's reply was something to the effect of "It was only one picture of her in the blue dress".....
Nuh UH CA...I counted 13 pictures here.... There are also the pictures of KC in the black dress, jus sayin'.
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/19106388/detail.html

I'd love it if you're right........but it seems that she could be more direct by telling the truth.........no?

CA making negative comments about us on LKL is a compliment. Whatever she says - think the opposite. There hasn't been one thing she's said or done since she made the initial 911 call that has been forthright and on the up-and-up. This is not a person of great integrity. If she thinks ill of us, I say that's great news. I'd be worried if she liked us.

I'd love it if you're right........but it seems that she could be more direct by telling the truth.........no?

What??? And to have to admit that there is an imperfection is their genes? KC/murder---This way she is still the victim. She lost her baby g/d and she gits to "say" she doesn't beleive KC killed the baby. If she told LE the truth then she couldn't twist that knife into KC. This way she "thinks" she is coming out of this, smellin like a rose.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back