CA's "shaking" in court....real or what?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'd just ask that everyone please post respectfully.

Even if one disagrees vehemently with another poster's opinion, everyone still has an obligation to treat each other with respect. It is a choice to post.

Actually, I see both sides of this issue. I'm pretty neutral here. Let's just try to honor our differences.

*Where this post lands is random*

Sure, and then there is always the old 'Ignore' option <User Cp>:peace:

Thank you for the reality check, Tulessa. I would also like to add that we are here, presumably to sleuth. If a thread is not to your liking, move on to another one that is. That's what makes this a wonderful place to be. MOO.

Exactly why I love it here. :)

Jessie Grund is someones child too, would there be a limit to Cindy's placing the blame on him if she could? Would she stop short of pinning the murder on him if she thought he was going to get the needle for a crime he did not commit- and she knows it?

See, I don't think she would. I think she would let someone else's precious child take the fall for hers, and by fall- I mean go to their death over it!

My sympathy ends at her loss of Caylee- if she would allow someone else's child to bare the brunt of what her own child should be facing then my sympathy ends right there for her.

I think Cindy Anthony would sit by- maybe even tormented to hell and back- and allow someone else to get the death penalty instead of her own daughter- and that ends my sadness for her- it stops it dead in its tracks.

I have a child, a son, the same age as Casey- if they went after him like they have the others: RM, JG, and AH- then Cindy Anthony would know the true meaning of fury, and I'll leave it at that!

My feelings for her are a righteous indignation to the idea that only her family is valuable- anyone else is expendable, and for me (not being very Christian-like in my thinking on this- I have to work on this) that is unforgivable!

May God forgive me for saying that, and worse yet, feeling it! With all of my being, I just can't muster the sorrow many of you are feeling for her. You are better people than I- that's for sure- and I envy you for it.

Jessie Grund is someones child too, would there be a limit to Cindy's placing the blame on him if she could? Would she stop short of pinning the murder on him if she thought he was going to get the needle for a crime he did not commit- and she knows it?

See, I don't think she would. I think she would let someone else's precious child take the fall for hers, and by fall- I mean go to their death over it!

My sympathy ends at her loss of Caylee- if she would allow someone else's child to bare the brunt of what her own child should be facing then my sympathy ends right there for her.

I think Cindy Anthony would sit by- maybe even tormented to hell and back- and allow someone else to get the death penalty instead of her own daughter- and that ends my sadness for her- it stops it dead in its tracks.

I have a child, a son, the same age as Casey- if they went after him like they have the others: RM, JG, and AH- then Cindy Anthony would know the true meaning of fury, and I'll leave it at that!

My feelings for her are a righteous indignation to the idea that only her family is valuable- anyone else is expendable, and for me (not being very Christian-like in my thinking on this- I have to work on this) that is unforgivable!

May God forgive me for saying that, and worse yet, feeling it! With all of my being, I just can't muster the sorrow many of you are feeling for her. You are better people than I- that's for sure- and I envy you for it.

Scoot over cuz I'm right there with ya. I can't get the image of all of those that have been pulled down by this mess. A mess made messier by CA herself....

I for one am no saint- when I am fighting for something i believe in i can be relentless. I can b e ones best friend or worst enemy if you frick me over. I can relate to some of the case main players as I would fight for my childs life. Would i chase people with a hose if they were in front of my home and i felt threatned? would i grab a hammer if people were yelling killer at my door? would i yell get of your *advertiser censored* if i thought everyone gave up and said my family member was dead and i had hope they are wrong? could be- i would hope i never had to or any of us had to know the horror each of them has lived. some of the horror is because of bizare behaviors of others, some of it they contributed to all by themself. however- the final days will tell if a mom loses her daughter to death penalty or her daughter comes home and they must fear others are never going to let any of them have a day of not wondering what next. i look at old pics of the family and see a loving lil girl being loved by each of the anthony family- at one point even casey was a lil girl loved . mothers day must be a hard day for cindy- and casey must somehow know mothers day could be a day she wishes was not real. i really feel sick to know cayle is an angel looking down and seeing what happened to my life and my family!!! why did i have to die ?? i expect panic attacks from many as trial starts - even us!

Cindy is fighting with all she has for the accused baby killer.

If she had fought half that hard for Caylee, Caylee would probably still be here.

Cindy is fighting with all she has for the accused baby killer.

If she had fought half that hard for Caylee, Caylee would probably still be here.

i think she was in process of fighting for custody - it may not have changed caylees murder, how i wish we could turn back time- i would erase all this heartbreak . bless lil caylee

What I don't understand is, what was it about this hearing that had CA and ICA so upset? Why do they care whether the media knows beforehand where the jury selection is held? If the media wins, ICA can claim that the jury was tainted by pre-trial publicity. If they don't, oh well. I can't see this issue meaning that much to any of them.

Personally, I think there is something else going on, and the emotions from the hearing just helped bring it out in them.

I think Cindy is scared and I am not sure what Casey's deal is. Feeling sorry for herself, probably. Oh well, what a waste, a HUGE waste, imo.

i think she was in process of fighting for custody - it may not have changed caylees murder, how i wish we could turn back time- i would erase all this heartbreak . bless lil caylee

I think she said she couldn't afford to. IIRC.

Reminder -

Thread topic: CA's "shaking" in court....real or what?

Yes, he is and so is Amy and the others who have been implicated by Cindy. She has done some awful things in this case e.g. the lying.

Desperation makes people act and do things they would not normally do. This is not excusing her.

But my point is that when the hatred comes out as it has for Cindy Anthony it takes away from the validity of the argument because all one sees is hate. Baez has done some good arguing in this case and has seasoned somewhat since the beginning. His persona is a lot better than it was. But I never hear anyone say Baez is doing better simply because he is defending KC. He is so disliked.

He is not my favorite person but I know when someone is doing better and I am giving him that.

Absent tar and feathering, I think it has been said about Cindy.

And...Debbie P, CA's supervisor stated that CA complained to her that she "always has Caylee". DP advised her to seek custody. CA became agitated and remarked that she couldn't afford it.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3199551&postcount=20"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Cindy's Coworkers @ Gentiva[/ame]

Back on topic (thank you Beach) the shaking is real, IMO, and IMO CA should be shaking.

I would have been voluntarily institutionalized along time ago if I were CA, so I'll give her that much.

I do hope one day she sees the truth and finds some peace- I really do. I am by no means perfect, she just triggers something primal in me- from my own screwed up background.

The one thing I know for sure, is I wouldn't wish her circumstances on anyone.

I have been in the courtroom many times and have saw her trembling, looking sick , pale and very emotional . Its real- not fake. Why do some think she is not capable of being on the verge of going to collapse when the days are coming quick to decide if her daughter gets death penalty. I do believe empathy may be hard for some but when you see her in person and she talks to you or you see a real person one may feel different- . No matter if casey did or did not- cindy and family have gone thru more than most humans have- I could not imagine her living this nighmere - would you want to even know one bit of it? no- not me . she is at her hardest days ahead and I wish her some way to be able to cope. yes I am more kind hearted than most feel for her.

Thank you for your comments littemisslegal - I knew I had read comments regarding CA's trembling and through the process of elimination finally realized :doh: that of course it was you.

So I was hoping you would come to the thread and confirm what you have seen. I can see by your comments you have risen above the individual and their deeds and care simply because this is a person in distress who has suffered great loss.

At one point I thought what Cindy was doing, she was doing to save Casey. But then I read the documents where Yuri tells George that he had to tell Cindy what she was doing wasn't helping Casey.

Yuri told George he told Cindy what she was doing wasn't helping Caylee. That means a law officer sat down with Cindy, the grieved grandmother(mother)and told her to stop going on television and saying the things she was if she wanted Caylee back and Casey to be okay.

What did Cindy do? How can I over look that she did not do what was needed to save both or EITHER Casey or Caylee? How am I to believe that now, Cindy is upset about Casey? I will believe she is "shaking" for herself, if it is real. I think she does know how much she broke the law and sees now that truth is going to be spoken. IMHO that is why she shakes.

I have followed this case because I knew Casey was lying...I don't care what the outcome of the trial is, Caylee will receive justice. Cause and effect are in motion. I do not want nor feel the need to be a force for that justice, never have. I am a force for truth, though. I will show my colors and say that I care more that there IS a trial than what the outcome is...

I said it before, the Anthonys are doomed. They were doomed the minute Casey killed Caylee. That is done. All that swirls around them now, is of their own making-negative energy they put out into the world and it is all coming back to them.

I think Cindy shakes for a lot of reasons. But, none of them are for Caylee. I am here for the truth about Caylee. So, that is why it is my humble opinion that Cindy Anthony is reaping what she has sown. That is all there is to it. I never loved her. I cannot hate her. I don't hate Casey. I have felt anger toward her, for her lies and what I believe she did to Caylee. But not hate.

I feel the accusations of hate filled posts on WS are filled with more than seems fair, when Cindy can be given such an out. I remember that WS members(at least of what I know here in the Caylee forum) are abuse survivors and survivors of violent crime. I am not hurt for myself-as I do not relate to the comments-but feel offended that so many good hearts are being called out worse than a woman who has proven her low character. :snooty:

Feeling sympathy is one thing, but to show it you usually do not have to show a lack of it for others. :twocents:

:cow:

i am a person who feels things - sort of an esp sensitive. when i have been able to talk to cindy and george in court room areas i can just feel the mood of shaking inside. trying to remain calm, knowing every move is blogged and yes I SAW CINDY SHAKE MANY TIMES, PUT HER HEAD IN HER HANDS, HER WHOLE BODY TREMBLE- TEARS, . SO BACK ON TOPIC- YES!!! SHE IS NOT AS STRONG AS YOU THINK , YET SHE HAS MANY OF US LOOKING LiKE WIMPS IF WE WERE IN HER SHOES, SHES REAL FRIENDS AND REAL, MEANS SHE CAN COLLAPSE- I HOPE NOT. she may have many moments in private that would make most of us not want o live one day of her life=and she may shake in private and cry- shes fragile in her own ways perhaps

As Amil reported earlier I think CA was upset by what the media attorney mentioned in her statement to the court about the parents constantly appearing before the media. Amil said CA mouthed "excuse me". So it hit a sore spot. Also maybe CA was thinking back on her InSessions interview recently and what she may have said that might make the judge unhappy. There could be many, many things that are upsetting CA at this point in time. jmo

I have no doubt Cindy was "really" shaking. It is why she was shaking where my opinion begins.

As survivors of violent crime, I know there are many members of this forum who have been through a tragedy as bad as Cindy(who am I to say anyone's pain is worse than another? some did have a family member kill another family member) and it is my guess they handled it with great character. This is my humble opinion, I don't know each person personally but I have read their posts. From my experience on Websleuths, most are coming from a place where they have been in Cindy's shoes( as a victim of a crime if that is what you believe her to be). Websleuthers, imo DO have a unique perspective and in that way their opinions of Cindy hold more weight with me.

I guess what I found so interesting about Websleuths, and why I chose here to make my opinion known, :winko: is because I could tell by the posts-the people here had been through terrible things and still have more compassion than any one or group of people I have met online or in the real.

:blowkiss: Websleuthers

I have never experienced such compassion and level heads. Ever.

:twocents:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89
Back