Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the LISK is a "run of the mill" sk". I don't think that LE or gang members are involved;however, I do belive that scpd did not bring in the FBI because they don't want other secrets to be revealed.

One of the reasons certain people have said why the SCPD closed down the Joint Gang Task Force is because the higher ups don't want the FEDS to know what is going on in their Department.

Most PDs back in the day never wanted the FBI poking around in their cases. The further you kept them away the better it was for all of them. What changed that dynamic is MONEY. The FEDS have plenty of it and the local authorities, including NYC don't have it.

It was back in the 1970's when we in NYC DA office joined forces with the FEDS. We had a major OC Fraud case that required investigators to travel throughout Europe.

The SCPD is very capable of investigating the Gilgo Case......if they are allowed to do so. And it doesn't mean that in the best of conditions it can be solved if you don't persist and catch a few breaks.

A friend of mine who has since retired and has a wealth of information as to how homicide case are done in Suffolk tells me he believes SCPD doesn't have clue 1 as to who the killer(s) are in this investigation. If there is any political interference, forget about it.

Thanks for that ....and for also not biting. I apologise ... I was a tad moody last night.

So do you guys not have some recourse to combat this corruption on LI ?? Like where whistle blowers can send in info.

Sounds to me you have a lot of knowledge that would be helpful in that area.

Who are they going to send it to, the DA:scared: Spota couldn't catch a cold if he was locked in a children's doctors waiting room for a month during the flu season.

Thanks for that ....and for also not biting. I apologise ... I was a tad moody last night.

So do you guys not have some recourse to combat this corruption on LI ?? Like where whistle blowers can send in info.

Sounds to me you have a lot of knowledge that would be helpful in that area.

Frankly, speaking the FBI is over rated and has always been. If they didn't have the laws that the state doesn't have they couldn't solve a candy store robbery if the robber dropped his driver's license behind.

LE does not have a clue? Maybe they are complacent and are ignoring the clues. Its easy to do if you dont care about prostitutes. I dont believe the devil has not shown its ugly face.

I believe Dave Schaller's testimony is worthless. He's a pimp, a scammer, a drug supplier who wasn't even charged with any of these. There was a post from Remy "KW" Jessica Taylor's pimp. He did time for pimping. Which is the normal course. Why isn't Dave getting the same treatment? Because he's kinda funny guy?

IMO They (SCPD) are creating a Hannibal Lecterish character which they have no intention to catch and Dave helps them in return for a good favor.

Dave Schaller's testimony is meaningless..

Remember, LISK enjoyed calling Melissa's sister. Suddenly he becomes a man who says "Don't bring your phone" to Amber. Why? Is he insane? Amber has a sister too, which he can perfectly taunt.

Schaller's testimony is I believe injected by SCPD, to contribute to the mysterious "uncapturable" john character.

There is nothing special about the hotel. Find Holiday Inn reviews around the time. Guests of the hotel can see what's going on and openly write what they see. They say it smells sweat and cigarettes, almost brothel-like description. I wonder if there's one call girl who didn't visit a john in one of those hotels.

Craigslist is another meaningless distraction. It is 21st century. Girls do it online. Even pimps go online. Why was Jessica a streetwalker? Because as of 2003 Internet was not the industry standard. There is nothing in the entire case that suggests the victims are selected from Craigslist. Just the police keeps pushing this tale. And remember the official non-sensical profile.

Just like Megan's phone.
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/01/19/li-authorities-development-in-beach-bodies-case/

Megan's mom Lorainne Ela says her phone is in the room.
Same Ela says Megan's phone isn't found in Lost Girls.

What changes?

When Megan is missing Ela's points of contact are Robert Moulton, chief of the Scarborough, Maine, Police Department and Scarborough Police Detective Don Blatchford...

Scarborough police.. And they get the information from SCPD. And the phone is in the room.

When the Gilgo case breaks Ela's contact is directly SCPD and suddenly the phone disappears... or she's being lied to, just to bury the case under smoke.

Are the cases related?
You gave some reasoning as to two killers or one killer but you did not make a call.

Call it: Are all the cases related or not?

I know none of us can prove or disprove anything.. I just want to see the "reasoning" for the call.

I have given my call and why on more than one occasion--as have many others here--what's your call/reasoning?

Hawk, your son in laws story sounds like a movie script. Remember the case against the La Cross team from Garden City? That DA was outed and sued.

Hawk, your son in laws story sounds like a movie script. Remember the case against the La Cross team from Garden City? That DA was outed and sued.

A movie script? Yeah, a horror movie. Why do you think I know so much about them. Trust me it didn't come in one tidal wave of information, it came in dribs and drabs and it came over years. And it is still coming in.

The guy is not even my son in law anymore. The marriage was a lot of grief for the wife and I. But what is right it right.

DA Spota is the scum of the earth. He has carefully maneuvered his sweet little boy into the position of Chief of the Department of the SCPD. He did that by forcing the CE out of office so a puppet named Bellone could replace Levy and then appoint James Burke.

That guy is a total piece of garbage. You read the Newsday articles about him with him with the hooker. Trust me that was a sanitized version of what really happened. Then you read the story about the kid that stole the bag out of his car. EVERYBODY that knows anything about it knows what was so important in that bag that needed to be covered up.

He goes back to the killing of a 13 year old named Pius back in 1979. His testimony helped put some of them in jail. PS, IMO, they were framed, too. What made it OK is they weren't such nice kids.

You make this guy the head cop in a police department of 2500 people. You don't care what the people think? You hug and pat him on the back every public chance you get. Do you really think this sort of person should be the one that controls an investigation of prostitutes of this magnitude. This is SICK.

Seriously you should maybe consider teaming up with someone and writing a book ....

OK so if there is no serious attempt at investigating these murders by LE ... where to from here?

I'm from Australia, so have no idea how your legal system works .... but here ... there was a case that a family felt the police weren't doing enough to solve their sons disappearance .... they lobbied to have a coronial inquiry.

They were successful.

Basically it's a court proceeding where the police are forced to lay their cards on the table and any and all evidence thus far collected ... including any POI are required to attend.

The outcome was a POI was identified to be the most likely person involved in this young mans disappearance ... It didn't convict him...as a coronal enquiry is not about that....

But what it did do was light a fire under the butts of police to do their *advertiser censored**** Jobs !!!

Prior to the coronial enquiry this young mans missing persons case was about to shelved as a cold case.

Thank god his parent's (Not Police) didn't give up.

So now forced in a public arena to start to do their jobs .... they actually got to work..

Eventually they were able to get the guy to confess after they utilised a police technique called the "Mr Big" sting.

All perfectly legal .... and no false confession ... as his babbling to impress Mr Big .... lead to the burial ground of the missing boy.

Do you guys have a similar system??? .... Because by now if I was a family member of one of these victims I would be storming every government agency insisting LE legally lay out what the hell they have been doing - where there investigations thus far have led... and if it's going nowhere - asking the questions why... People especially LE need to be held accountable at all times ....

I have given my call and why on more than one occasion--as have many others here--what's your call/reasoning?

I checked several posts of yours but couldn't see, I will keep looking. Would you mind posting a post number or make it known again?

Since there is only one truth, we must make a call. The case is like a maize and to get out of it we must choose a direction.

I made it clear that I belive it is a Band. A Duo or Trio, operating in New York and New Jersey states, and using Suffolk County to dump their victims, because it seems there's no payback for dumping bodies in Suffolk County. Nobody comes after you. I believe we are dealing with "Serial Dumpers"

The reasoning: You know I'm selling it. For Shannan's 911 audio. Make it public and I explain.

Currently, I have a project running. When it is complete, I will make it public "why" it is the same band from Fire Island Lady to Amber Costello.

Fire Island Doe, Long Island, NY (Found), April 20, 1996
Peaches Doe, Long Island, NY (Found), June 25, 1997
Jane Doe and John Doe 1997, Brooklyn, NY, July 10, 1997
Eve Eskin Brown, Queens, NY, July 10, 1999
Jane Doe 2000, Long Island, NY (Found), Oct, Nov 2000
John Doe 2000, Long Island, NY (Found), Oct, Nov 2000
Andre Jamal Isaac, Brooklyn, NY, 17 Dec 2002
Jessica Taylor, Manhattan, NY, July 26, 2003
John Doe 2003, Long Island, NY (Found), July 2003 (?)
Rashawn Brazell, Brooklyn, NY, February 14, 2005
Tirrel Santiago (missing) , Brooklyn, NY, August 12, 2005
Maureen Brainard Barnes, Manhattan, NY , July 9, 2007
Thalia Stathis, Cliffside Park, NJ , September 14, 2007
Tanya Rush, Brooklyn, NY, June 23, 2008
Melissa Barthelemy, Long Island, NY, July 10, 2009
Mom & Baby Doe, Long Island, NY, Circa 2009
Megan Waterman, Long Island, NY, June 6, 2010
Amber Lynn Costello, Long Island, NY, September 2, 2010

Seriously you should maybe consider teaming up with someone and writing a book ....

OK so if there is no serious attempt at investigating these murders by LE ... where to from here?

I'm from Australia, so have no idea how your legal system works .... but here ... there was a case that a family felt the police weren't doing enough to solve their sons disappearance .... they lobbied to have a coronial inquiry.

They were successful.

Basically it's a court proceeding where the police are forced to lay their cards on the table and any and all evidence thus far collected ... including any POI are required to attend.

The outcome was a POI was identified to be the most likely person involved in this young mans disappearance ... It didn't convict him...as a coronal enquiry is not about that....

But what it did do was light a fire under the butts of police to do their *advertiser censored**** Jobs !!!

Prior to the coronial enquiry this young mans missing persons case was about to shelved as a cold case.

So now forced in a public arena to start to do their jobs .... they actually got to work..

Eventually they were able to get the guy to confess after they utilised a police technique called the "Mr Big" sting.

All perfectly legal .... and no false confession ... as his babbling to impress Mr Big .... lead to the burial ground of the missing boy.

Do you guys have a similar system??? .... Because by now if I was a family member of one of these victims I would be storming every government agency insisting LE legally lay out what the hell they have been doing - where there investigations thus far have led... and if it's going nowhere - asking the questions why... People especially LE need to be held accountable at all times ....

THANX for taking the time to comment. Try to get someone to look at the case:happydance: When this all began I called a former federal prosecutor whose jurisdiction would have covered the area concerned. I wanted his advice on how to proceed. He told me he could tell me this because he is no longer a government prosecutor. He told me to forget it because the FEDS wouldn't be interested. It didn't matter the crimes were serious....oh, hum, it was it was hard to prove and you don't get enough jail time for the perpetrators....Offered to give me the name of his successor and told me it would be a waste of time. A nice fellow. He is now a federal judge.

They made several movies about the case: The Manchurian Candidate: In the first movie Frank Sinatra plays Burke. The Departed: Matt Damon plays Burke. Jack Nicholson is Spota. The other movie is Rosemary's Baby. Burke doesn't make his appearance until the very end of the movie. He is the little creature in the crib with the red eyes.

Speaking of movies - In the very opening scene of The Godfather said it all. An Italian immigrant funeral director went to The Godfather seeking justice because the criminal justice system failed him by letting his daughter's attackers go free. The Godfather asks him if he wanted justice why did he go to the police, and not him for justice.

I don't know what you folks Down Under do for justice, but I suspect it isn't much different than what we do in the USA. There is NO Justice to speak of in this country.

LOOK at the Bernie Madoff fiasco if you need convincing. This pirate operated for more than 20 years and stole upwards of $50B and NO ONE in government saw it !!! The guy gets caught because he realized his house of cards was going to collapse and he gave himself up. He probably thought he had a better chance keeping alive because many of those people he ruined would one day come and kill him.

Bernie Madoff was NEVER indicted for those crimes, he plead to an information. Why create a grand jury and create a record that would expose many people of influence to the corruption and incompetence of the criminal justice system. Made a big splash of it by giving BM 150 years in jail. Nonsense.

They were successful.

The whole thing is a farce to appease the sheeplies that believe the system works.

No disrespect, but this is a thread about news stories about the LISK ,not about the wrong pertetrated on Hawk's ex son in law. Can we stay focused?

No disrespect on my part, too. WHAT YOU FOLKS have to understand is how this is ALL connected and how such things are possible. That, IMO, is at the core of all of it.

Some of you guys just don't get it.

What you have in the Gilgo Case is the head of the SCPD being substantiated in a widely published police report as engaging with prostitutes for sex in his police car. There have been other allegations made against this same person that have been investigated and not proven. His misconduct in the prostitute case occurred in the area not far from Oak Beach. By virtue of his position he is running this investigation.

I had one recent retiree of the SCPD tell me while he doesn't think the Chief did the murders, it wouldn't surprise him if he later found out he did. I concurred simply because of a statistics of a population make that far fetched a cop could be involved. But it is what it is.

I am trying to make a case why this case is going nowhere. I could be 180 degrees wrong but I am putting something out there for you folks to consider.

Those that don't know history are doomed to repeat it.

LISK took Varrone's neighbor down the corner. But the guys are still trying to downplay the gravity.

What must LISK do to prove he is a danger to the community? Kidnap Varrone?

Child thread is closed. Ill post here. Missing child Natasha Corley. Its assumed her mother took her to Mexico.

Does Varrone live in Ambers neighborhood? If the answer is yes, then why is that location more significant than the other locations the girls disappeared from? The killer is not stalking cops.

I checked several posts of yours but couldn't see, I will keep looking. Would you mind posting a post number or make it known again?

Since there is only one truth, we must make a call. The case is like a maize and to get out of it we must choose a direction.

I made it clear that I belive it is a Band. A Duo or Trio, operating in New York and New Jersey states, and using Suffolk County to dump their victims, because it seems there's no payback for dumping bodies in Suffolk County. Nobody comes after you. I believe we are dealing with "Serial Dumpers"

The reasoning: You know I'm selling it. For Shannan's 911 audio. Make it public and I explain.

Currently, I have a project running. When it is complete, I will make it public "why" it is the same band from Fire Island Lady to Amber Costello.

Fire Island Doe, Long Island, NY (Found), April 20, 1996
Peaches Doe, Long Island, NY (Found), June 25, 1997
Jane Doe and John Doe 1997, Brooklyn, NY, July 10, 1997
Eve Eskin Brown, Queens, NY, July 10, 1999
Jane Doe 2000, Long Island, NY (Found), Oct, Nov 2000
John Doe 2000, Long Island, NY (Found), Oct, Nov 2000
Andre Jamal Isaac, Brooklyn, NY, 17 Dec 2002
Jessica Taylor, Manhattan, NY, July 26, 2003
John Doe 2003, Long Island, NY (Found), July 2003 (?)
Rashawn Brazell, Brooklyn, NY, February 14, 2005
Tirrel Santiago (missing) , Brooklyn, NY, August 12, 2005
Maureen Brainard Barnes, Manhattan, NY , July 9, 2007
Thalia Stathis, Cliffside Park, NJ , September 14, 2007
Tanya Rush, Brooklyn, NY, June 23, 2008
Melissa Barthelemy, Long Island, NY, July 10, 2009
Mom & Baby Doe, Long Island, NY, Circa 2009
Megan Waterman, Long Island, NY, June 6, 2010
Amber Lynn Costello, Long Island, NY, September 2, 2010

I wasn't going to post here since it's the new stories thread and I don't want to get yelled at, but at least 2 throw a wrench into the list above-- Stathis was killed by Francois, and Eve Brown was likely killed by her husband after getting preg during an affair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668