Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect...it is not feasible to "investigate all cesarean procedures" or account for every individual who bought a specific piece of jewelry.

now putting put a new press release and pushing it to major cable networks like cnn, foxnews, and msnbc to identify peaches is a reality. i tend to think that Suffolk County already have her identified though. No reason to release the identification to the press until they are completely done investigating that angle.

Josh and Rachel were theorizing that more info could come later in the week or next week. Idk if they have an inside or if they're just speculating... But God, can you imagine? How sad is it that some of these cases have been investigated since the late 90s - the LISK discovery alone was six years ago - and we're just now getting some answers on who one of the Jane Does is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I did not hear the show yet. Did LE actually say Peaches is the toddlers mother?

I Believe so De ...... people are posting on Peaches thread ....Meltruth is back too.

This makes me really think these girls and the guys are all collateral damage of a turf war that took place in early 2000s.... and GB4 seperate incidents....

Link to story ID' ing her as baby mother ....and link to peaches thread.

https://www.longislandpress.com/201...ubbed-peaches-linked-to-gilgo-beach-killings/

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?283334-Toddler-s-Mother-Peaches-Jane-Doe-3/page4

This new news gives alot more weight to the idea that Cherries and Tanya Rush are also connected.

Actually doe 161 looks very much like.... and matches the description of a "hommie" taken in a picture with Jessica Taylor .....

I hope that girl is still alive ....

Will pass on that info...

Jessica Taylor's boyfriend/pimp had a photo on his myspace page of Jessica and 4 other women.

Where are these other women? who are they? ..... surely they would have details on Jessica's
movements...

Did the pimps Brother have a partner in the past named PEACHES? not asking because I don't already think the answer is yes...

LE need to pull their finger out...

One of then resembles someone from the Doe network....really hope I am wrong on that....

and what's with the pic on myspace of his "crew" ........does that white guy look like the ex Hubby of one of the Atlantic City murder victims???......or are my eyes playing tricks.....wow....tatts even appear in the same spot..

the last part of my post was in honour of "Theforeigner"

Jessica Taylor's boyfriend/pimp had a photo on his myspace page of Jessica and 4 other women.

Where are these other women? who are they? ..... surely they would have details on Jessica's
movements...

Did the pimps Brother have a partner in the past named PEACHES? not asking because I don't already think the answer is yes...

One of then resembles someone from the Doe network....really hope I am wrong on that....

and what's with the pic on myspace of his "crew" ........does that white guy look like the ex Hubby of one of the Atlantic City murder victims???......or are my eyes playing tricks.....wow....tatts even appear in the same spot..

Can you provide pictures for us to see or a link to that Myspace page please?

Does anyone know what body parts of "Peaches" was found in the Rubbermaid tub near Hempstead Lake and what body parts of hers was found at Gilgo Beach (Jane Doe #3)?

Also, shouldn't there be traceable DNA in that Rubbermaid tub, the pillow case, and or maroon towel?

"Peaches" was said to be having boyfriend trouble just before she was killed. Has the boyfriend ever reporter her missing? If not, then I say he's the killer. Where's "Peaches" aunt or cousin that was said to be with her when she got her tattoo? Why hasn't she reported "Peaches" as missing? Or the baby for that matter? Could the baby not be the boyfriend's but from his girlfriend possibly prostituting herself? Could that be a reason to cause him to go on a killing spree of prostitutes? Just some questions I have right now that I don't want to let go.

I did not believe the woman who called the tattoo artist was Peaches mother. Wouldnt she have addressed her daughter by name? Wouldnt she have claimed her daughters remains? Someone was put up to making the call. Not understanding the implications. I believe one person is responsible for all the killings. His phone games go back to the nineties.

Yeah, that wasn't something I accepted at face value either. Maybe she said more in the call that was convincing, but the way he said it, it sounded like a prank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peaches head is found ocean parkway .....nasssau side..... her torso is found Hempstead lake. ....

Peaches baby is found at Gilgo and 150 feet away are the remains of Jane Doe #6...who's partial remains are also found at Manorville.....a connection between all seems obvious.

The transsexual connection even makes sense now......

movements...

Hi Puggle

Yes I always believed the white guy in the mentioned photo is the ex hubby of the Atlantic City murder victim KR who was killed as the last victim in Nov 2006, the same woman who grew up on Long Island and later moved to Canarsie, Brooklyn, then to Florida and ended up in Atlantic City where she was murdered after visiting Long Island with her x-hubby in Sep/Okt same year.

Of interest is also that this AC victim KR knew and lived with at least 2 of the other AC murder victims.
Also the x-hubby's statements in media etc. about his and his x-wife KR's wearabouts in the months before/around her murder does not add upp.

Great work you have done lately ! Thanks a lot :)

IMO these can be added for interest also ..... especially if the addition of a Queens connection is being considered:

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/161ufny.html

http://www.timesledger.com/stories/2001/14/20010405-archive333.html

Speaking of Queens- I saw a post on Craigslist (I've been reading the rants page, since these guys like to troll Craigslist) and the rants are pretty interesting. One guy called the family courthouse in QUEENS a **orehouse. Which caught my attention. So I did a google search for **orehouse in queens... pretty interesting. Someone added a location by the courthouse. These Long Island "rantings" go from men complaining about women, to confessions of compulsive "acts" in public places. And women tricking men with their photos in posts... some of it is just plain demented. But I think the ranting page is the most helpful. Especially getting a feel for what the locals rant about. & how they feel about the family courts like the one in Queens.

Speaking of Queens- I saw a post on Craigslist (I've been reading the rants page, since these guys like to troll Craigslist) and the rants are pretty interesting. One guy called the family courthouse in QUEENS a **orehouse. Which caught my attention. So I did a google search for **orehouse in queens... pretty interesting. Someone added a location by the courthouse. These Long Island "rantings" go from men complaining about women, to confessions of compulsive "acts" in public places. And women tricking men with their photos in posts... some of it is just plain demented. But I think the ranting page is the most helpful. Especially getting a feel for what the locals rant about. & how they feel about the family courts like the one in Queens.

Have you been to Utopiaguide? I saw it on a LISK information page. It has forums to rate the sex workers and some of the stuff they say is horrendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amber42