Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My sincere apologies. I really misread that. Hazard of the technology age I guess. I don't know any inside info, I only meant that I recall that fire and I was surprised I'd been in that building (2015 I think was when I interviewed there). Just didn't put two and two together till you posted about it!

Sarca
stic? Rude? I was delighted to read your post. You misread my post.

Truth is I was delighted because it tells me at least one person reads my stuff. Yes, that is an interesting part of the entire investigation in the framing of my former son in law.
The company that was burned out is/was Credit Solutions. And something stinks about that one with the victim.

We have a new Police Commissioner, Geri Hart. First female commissioner for SCPD.

Looked, but still unsure if this is legitimate news or not. FWIW, in Ontario, a female's torso was recently found in water, the photo of the area somehow reminded me of LISK.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?349193-Female-torso-found-in-water-Ontario-near-Oshawa-Harbour-9-12-17&p=13622204#post13622204
[h=2]Female torso found in water,Ontario near Oshawa Harbour, 9/12/17[/h]

Nassau county PD never even sent that tweet out thats shown in the article. Appears to be fake news in an attempt to revisit lisk.

@Dreamer_Violet Here are the posts regarding the body found. The link is no longer active.

"one of them" I don't think I exactly said that. I will say she was the boss of the FBI Melville office when all the corruption was swirling around and is still swirling around. Many of the cases went to Brooklyn and Manhattan Public Integrity Unit. Nice enough lady so I hear but how much is cosmetics have to do with anything.

Why is this terrific?
Does being a female make her the best man for the job.

No. I posted a link that mentions her work history and her work with the FBI and her time spent working in Suffolk County. If she had a free pass from me as a female - I would have only posted that!
I'd like to hear more from Hawk too! My mind is open - she only gets 10 bonus points for being female LOL!

No. I posted a link that mentions her work history and her work with the FBI and her time spent working in Suffolk County. If she had a free pass from me as a female - I would have only posted that!
I'd like to hear more from Hawk too! My mind is open - she only gets 10 bonus points for being female LOL!
Her work history should have included going after the corruption in the Suffolk Co police dept. and the DA's office.
She must of known about BURKE.
Everybody else in her office did.

This is kind of complicated to put on paper, but you might start with doing a Google on ROBERT KUBECKA and DON BARSTOW. You might want to do a FRANK FEDERICO.
I write this because in the HART review it says she "spearheaded'' the case of Federico killing Kubecka and Barstow. Rookie FBI agent 'spearheads' a groundball case? Oh, BTW, in the process they blame 2 NYPD cops for helping in the murder of the two guys. Blame a NYPD cop and at the same time hide the name of an FBI agent.

Ms. Hart, a nice lady and competent enough FBI agent is in this case, IMO, is nothing more than window dressing. Burke would still be running around if he didn't take three detectives out of the Joint Gang Task Force. The thing about Loeb was just the excuse.

THEY are ALL Full O Spit.

The whole thing is a joke. Ms.Hart is the second 'Hart' that ran Melville FBI office. The other one became the chief investigator for the biggest A-Hole who ever was the NYS AG - Schneiderman. Now he is with NCPD as an Assistant Commissioner. Geri Hart has got Suffolk covered.

Guess where former NCPD PC's Dale and Krumpter hang out. Some even say other well placed names hung out at the same place. FBI, SCPD, and DA are still working on that case where the leader of the hangout, Gary Melius was shot.

And let us not forget Comey, McCabe. Stozek and the rest of those that screwed up in the Trump case.

Yeah, when you said Burke was dancing around right under their noses you need say more.

The FBI is only concerned about things relating to the FBI. If there isn't something in it for them they just don't care. In the Burke case it was really all about Burke disrupting their Joint Task Force operation when he transferred out 3 of their 3 best SCPD detectives out of the TF. They wound up arresting oneof those detectives on trumped up charges by illegally wiretapping his phone and those people he was communicating with, including the FBI and the US attorney.

One federal witness in another case was brought to the SCPD because the PD wanted to speak to him while an armed robbery occurred while the witness was sitting in the US attorneys office and a detective proceeded to beat the hell out of him in front of a federal agent. The agent wanted to arrest the detective and then EDNY LI Mark Lesko didn't do a damned thing about it !!!

Why is this terrific?
Does being a female make her the best man for the job.

Ms. Hart is in the very capable hands of Chief Cameron. I am sure she can handle the job with her staff guiding her. But he appointment is really window dressing as she is a woman and FBI. I wish her luck.

Kubecka and Barstow were killed in Suffolk County around 1988. Everybody knew who did it or knew who ordered the hit. One of the killers spilled his own blood in the premises during a struggle. According to news accounts the blood belonged to a Frank Federico. No mystery there. Federico fled the jurisdiction and is believed to have gone to Sicily. Hart did 21 years with the FBI so that puts her time of appointment near 1996-1997. So Hart didn't pick up her 'spear' until about 1996 of 8 years after the murders occurred. And if she picked it up then she would have only been a rookie FBI Agent.

I am not knocking Ms.Hart -she was an Agent for 21 years and became the supervising agent of the Melville office. But when they try to puff up her resume with B.S. it kind of makes one wonder why.

One thing I am sure of is she is not going to be an 'empty suit" like Webber and Dormer before him. I don't think they will keep her in the dark about the goings on in the PD and get away with it.

One thing I believe I can predict about SCPD is things aren't goint to change too fast simply because in most police departments change very slowly.

If Hart wants to show us she means business then I offer the following advice: Strictly off the top of my head without any knowledge concerned persons are interested: Bring back former Chief Patrick Cuff into the PD as a assistant commissioner so he can advise you as to where all the little assassins are hiding.

Chief Cuff was a direct victim of James Burke.

Kubecka and Barstow were killed in Suffolk County around 1988. Everybody knew who did it or knew who ordered the hit. One of the killers spilled his own blood in the premises during a struggle. According to news accounts the blood belonged to a Frank Federico. No mystery there. Federico fled the jurisdiction and is believed to have gone to Sicily. Hart did 21 years with the FBI so that puts her time of appointment near 1996-1997. So Hart didn't pick up her 'spear' until about 1996 of 8 years after the murders occurred. And if she picked it up then she would have only been a rookie FBI Agent.

I am not knocking Ms.Hart -she was an Agent for 21 years and became the supervising agent of the Melville office. But when they try to puff up her resume with B.S. it kind of makes one wonder why.

One thing I am sure of is she is not going to be an 'empty suit" like Webber and Dormer before him. I don't think they will keep her in the dark about the goings on in the PD and get away with it.

One thing I believe I can predict about SCPD is things aren't goint to change too fast simply because in most police departments change is very never.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/mobster-die-italy-da-fights-locked-article-1.3882981

So much for the 'spearheading' of the investigation. I am not writing this was not to detract from her competency. But she is a woman and Bellone is the King of cosmetics - I even think he uses an eye-lining pencil.

I have it on reliable information Bellone had a top-notch candidate for the job and interviewed several times believing he had the job. It was not to be as appearances are more important than substance.

Simple truth is Ms.Hart was the lead agent in Melville and she didn't do jack-s--t about police corruption in Suffolk County. Much of what happened in Suffolk was being supervised by the Brooklyn and Manhattan office - via Public Integrity.

The person they were considering is top-notch.......maybe too top notch for Bellone.

Just keep in mind it was Bellone that picked Burke to run the police department and continued to laud Burke's 'accomplishments' until he could not protect him any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l