Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but wonder if this is related. http://nyeveningnews.com/2018/05/06...-man-arrested-for-rape-and-human-trafficking/
Howard Rubin, widely known as George Soros’ right hand man, has been accused of leading a “human trafficking enterprise” in which he allegedly raped, brutally assaulted and enslaved women in a $8 million Manhattan sex dungeon, according to court documents.A former Wall Street trader, Howard Rubin, 62, has been accused by three women, including two high profile Playboy bunnies, of raping and beating them in a Midtown penthouse which he allegedly rigged with ropes, chains, and other BDSM equipment.Soros’ right hand man is said to have lured dozens of women from all over the US by offering between $2000 and $5000 for ‘supposed companionship and photoshoots’ before assaulting them so brutally that they needed cosmetic and dental reconstructive surgery, according to the lawsuit…Watch more below and click in the link!!!
Full Text

Here's why.

Two women went to Michael Cohen years ago to complain about sexual misconduct of Eric Schneiderman.
Recently, the FBI raided Michael Cohen's office, and these very two women were concerned for their privacy
and they went to an attorney who is only too familiar with New York shenanigans of politicians and sex-capades.

As you know Cohen is a direct line to Trump, so there are the dots connected for Trumps quote on Twitter in 2013.

“Weiner is gone, Spitzer is gone — next will be lightweight A.G. Eric Schneiderman,” Mr. Trump wrote. “Is he a crook? Wait and see, worse than Spitzer or Weiner.”

Mr. Gleason said that Mr. Trump’s Twitter attack was prompted by his conversation with Mr. Cohen.
“That tweet that Trump sent out about Schneiderman,” Mr. Gleason said, “my conversation with Cohen happened shortly before that.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/11/nyregion/eric-schneiderman-michael-cohen.html

I can't help but wonder if this is related. http://nyeveningnews.com/2018/05/06...-man-arrested-for-rape-and-human-trafficking/
Howard Rubin, widely known as George Soros’ right hand man, has been accused of leading a “human trafficking enterprise” in which he allegedly raped, brutally assaulted and enslaved women in a $8 million Manhattan sex dungeon, according to court documents.A former Wall Street trader, Howard Rubin, 62, has been accused by three women, including two high profile Playboy bunnies, of raping and beating them in a Midtown penthouse which he allegedly rigged with ropes, chains, and other BDSM equipment.Soros’ right hand man is said to have lured dozens of women from all over the US by offering between $2000 and $5000 for ‘supposed companionship and photoshoots’ before assaulting them so brutally that they needed cosmetic and dental reconstructive surgery, according to the lawsuit…Watch more below and click in the link!!!
Full Text
George S. Hillarys friend.
He paid individuals to monitor a conservative talk show host when he was on the air. Waiting in the wings to try and get him thrown off the radio.
The native Bronxite is still going strong.

Wanted to share a video my daughter forwarded to me. You will laugh.
Youtube Being a mother- toughest job in the world.
upload by nikki bush

Full Text

Nice work patience. He is certainly a sick fck with a sadist appetite. The psychic told me the killer keeps trophies in his penthouse. Hmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. This article is a must read imo.
ADRENOCHROME: The Blood Sacrifice Exposed.
https://consciousawarenessforall.wordpress.com/2014/11/10/adrenochrome/
Some blood sacrifices are supposedly performed to gain favor in the eyes of some deity, thus “ensuring” a good harvest, good luck in the coming year or some other BULLS#*t like that. Some are done as punishment to those who have committed “evil” deeds, thus “restoring” the balance of good and evil in the universe. But I have discovered ANOTHER reason for the blood sacrifice: the extraction and collection of Adrenochrome.

Adrenochrome The Blood Sacrifice
What exactly IS adrenochrome? In scientific terms, it is a chemical that is produced in the human body when adrenaline [also known as epinephrine] oxidizes. How is the chemical extracted? A potential victim is terrorized, thus increasing the amount of adrenaline that is flowing through their body. They are then killed and the adrenochrome is collected with a needle and syringe from the base of the back of their neck and spinal column. Once collected, the chemical can be sold on the black market at exorbitant prices.
https://consciousawarenessforall.wordpress.com/2014/11/10/adrenochrome/

Adrenochrome The Blood Sacrifice
What exactly IS adrenochrome? In scientific terms, it is a chemical that is produced in the human body when adrenaline [also known as epinephrine] oxidizes. How is the chemical extracted? A potential victim is terrorized, thus increasing the amount of adrenaline that is flowing through their body. They are then killed and the adrenochrome is collected with a needle and syringe from the base of the back of their neck and spinal column. Once collected, the chemical can be sold on the black market at exorbitant prices.
ADRENOCHROME: The Blood Sacrifice Exposed
Oh geeze just when I thought I had heard it all.. omg

Does anyone remember a sketch pic of LISK or ACSK possible suspect ON Websleuth. Im sure i saw one but cannot locate and it bares resembles to a reality TV star. I message Trish but she didnt reply so Im hoping that an admistrator or member will recall one. Its a gut instinct..exact image..lived in NYC, frequents LI..43 yo and high. profile.

Does anyone remember a sketch pic of LISK or ACSK possible suspect ON Websleuth. Im sure i saw one but cannot locate and it bares resembles to a reality TV star. I message Trish but she didnt reply so Im hoping that an admistrator or member will recall one. Its a gut instinct..exact image..lived in NYC, frequents LI..43 yo and high. profile.
Welcome to Ws theV!
Possibly shown in this post..
ATLANTIC CITY SK: possible link to LISK and GB4?

Last edited:
I have seen this one..could be a scruffy version. The pic i saw was not hat clean shaven..i remember at the time thinking thats that guy why wouldn't anyone in the US recognise him from tv its so obvious. I could say his name but best not for now..if i could just see the pic again to test my intuition. I messaged trish but she never responded...i hoped an administrator may recall
The guys eyes are slightly different in size...do you think the eyes in this pic are different. The hair is right length and the unshaven face..hat..a thick glasses could be a form of disguise from his normal high fashion profile and jestset lifestyle. He fits the profile.

There was never a sketch of LISK on websleuths. There was a sketch of a man wanted for questioning in the disappearance of 2 women that went missing in the NE yrs ago. He looks like Bittrolff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l