Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Sini give Josh a full profile of the killer.

I thought i remember josh and rachel asking tim sini in their last episode about the full profile and if they were going to get one. When they did a sit down with sini.

Can we get a quick conformation from Josh Zeman that the photo was provided to him from the hunter? Thanks.

PS...Regardless of whether or not this is a homeless person who passed away of natural causes, or a victim of LISK, this person deserves the dignity of their name and a proper burial.

I thought i remember josh and rachel asking tim sini in their last episode about the full profile and if they were going to get one. When they did a sit down with sini.
Sini said a profile of the killer was not done. This was under Burke. Im sure there is one now. It would be an interesting read. I dont think we will get to.

Can we get a quick conformation from Josh Zeman that the photo was provided to him from the hunter? Thanks.

PS...Regardless of whether or not this is a homeless person who passed away of natural causes, or a victim of LISK, this person deserves the dignity of their name and a proper burial.

Agreed. I suggested the same. Clearly, many of you are in contact with Josh. If someone can get confirmation, that would be great.

Agreed. I suggested the same. Clearly, many of you are in contact with Josh. If someone can get confirmation, that would be great.

At least for me there is enough confirmation at this point. Everything PS said about the pic so far turned out to be true like the part about how the image in the Post was a cropped version and then we could see the whole thing on Josh's Twitter. Also, with a google image search the day the article was published only a few results came back, which were all links to the same article, indicating it probably didn't originate elsewhere. IMO there's no reason to think the source of the pic is from anywhere else at this point. I just hope the ME results get published and if the remains aren't identified it won't take 10 years to get them entered into NamUs! JMO of course.

Everyone can believe what they wish, but common sense tells me this is not an actual crime scene photo.
-why would the post crop out another bone when the photo could have been easily resized with the click of a button.
-it is not a photo stamped with the integrity of the Associated Press which does not allowed photos being altered in that manner to have things deleted or added to a photo.
-no other news agency carried that photo, not even the NY Post regular News Paper.
-to date the NY Post will not confirm it's an actual photo from the hunter.
-Josh got the photo from the NY Post site, the Post did not get the photo from Josh.
The NY Post is a step away from the National Enquirer.

Everyone can believe what they wish, but common sense tells me this is not an actual crime scene photo.
-why would the post crop out another bone when the photo could have been easily resized with the click of a button.
-it is not a photo stamped with the integrity of the Associated Press which does not allowed photos being altered in that manner to have things deleted or added to a photo.
-no other news agency carried that photo, not even the NY Post regular News Paper.
-Josh got the photo from the NY Post site, the Post did not get the photo from Josh.
This seems a bit muddled.

Why would the post crop out another bone

Followed by

Josh got the photo from the post.

How could this be if the post used the cropped photo only?

Could the hunter have called the post first with his story and picture before any other outlets got the story? This hunter may prefer the post over other local news outlets and maybe thats why they are the only ones with the pic of the skull, if he reported it to them first.

Concerning DNA. A hit, is a hit, is a hit. LE knew from the get go Peaches was Jane Doe #3. They kept it a secret. I figured it out. I first had to believe that LE and the ME lied about how long the toddler layed in the bushes for. Theres no logic behind what they did. They had no right. IMO

Or was it because some of the remains were found in Nassau County Jurisdiction (mommy Doe and Fire Island) and some were found in Suffolk? I think Nassau maybe was keeping some info from Suffolk - maybe for good reason at the time as Suffolk was not cooperating very much with the FBI. Also, DNA takes a while to process. It may have been sitting there all this time waiting for its turn to finally be tested and submitted to the system and eventually compared to the remains from 1997/2011.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm putting my money on it being a homeless man that went and died in the woods. Plenty of those in that neighborhood.

Agreed. I believe likely it was a transient person who died out there and had their remains exposed to the elements for quite some time.

it seems as though there was more than just a skull - so many additional limbs that we know were with Peaches. So it likely isn't her.

if the remains had been bleached by the sun they had been out there for a while. It is interesting no one saw them earlier. Was the body just laying out there over time? Makes me wonder if it is a natural death or suicide (If the body wasn't buried or found with anything that once concealed it).

One thing is for sure - if that is a photo of the actual skull (which I'm not sure it is) it is kind of irresponsible and insensitive to release that photo without the remains having been attempted to be identified and family notified yet.

:dramaqueen:

This seems a bit muddled.

Why would the post crop out another bone

Followed by

Josh got the photo from the post.

How could this be if the post used the cropped photo only?

Why would the Post crop out the other bone?
If it was a stock photo, within 24 hours it was reported there was DEFINITELY a skull and other bones. If that other bone in the photo is a femur and the rib bones were actually found....then the NY Post would look worse raggy than they already are. SO they played ti safe and cropped it to show the skull only.

If that photo was actually authentic from the hunter, what agency in their right mind would crop out one of the bones. Doesn't it make the story more sensational.

Omg that is insane.. it COULD be a Deer.. horse.. Goat ..Cow or it could be PAN!!!! haha omg I would of totally called and reported it..I cant believe nobody has noticed it!! No Joke!!..

But that seriously makes me wonder if the same person Dumping the (Unidentified Animal with Hoof) on the side of the road in bags is the same at the person dumping bodies.. That place is sooo but sooo big and there is soo much land that there is nothing but trees and woods that goes on and one for miles and one long road here and there.. I could only imagine how many dead people are probably in there if people really started to look. I think about that every time I see a car parked on the side of the highway next to the woods.

DP818620-650x424[1].jpg

http://www.cvltnation.com/he-who-walks-among-us-on-cloven-hooves-the-goatman-in-legend-and-lore/

Speaking of photos. Couldnt believe what i just saw while passing through manorville earlier. I had to double back cause i thought it was human rib cages but i saw a hoof. Figured it was a deer although im no expert. This was dumped on the side of the rd in plain site. The garbage bags freaked me out. I really thought it was human so took a picture to share. Looks like its been there awhile. Pic below.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member