Casey A wants to Travel to look for Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, the more I think of this the more I think the judge should grant it... with conditions.

A. Two detectives accompany Casey and Baez.

B. A media pool camera accompanies them.

C. If she fails to turn up any evidence: bail is revoked, she is returned to jail, charged with contempt and violation of bail conditions, and remains in jail until trial.

I like your way of thinking...

I wish she were at least behind bars.

LOL, the more I think of this the more I think the judge should grant it... with conditions.

A. Two detectives accompany Casey and Baez.

B. A media pool camera accompanies them.

C. If she fails to turn up any evidence: bail is revoked, she is returned to jail, charged with contempt and violation of bail conditions, and remains in jail until trial.

With ONE exception - for her own safety of course - place her in a MEXICAN JAIL!!!! Now THAT'S what I call a change of venue!!:woohoo:

:clap::clap:
I want her back in Jail! How is she still even at home?

WHO bailed her out? That's what "I" want to know. To heck with the Lifetime petition - Lets petition & put pressure on the people who bailed her out.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::woohoo: great idea.

This could be interesting. It may not be in her best interest (safety that is) to come to Texas. We have a different since of justice here. Bring her on. I bet someone here could get a location out of her.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Amen to that!

I want her back in Jail! How is she still even at home?

WHO bailed her out? That's what "I" want to know. To heck with the Lifetime petition - Lets petition & put pressure on the people who bailed her out.

And let's bring back the protesters!!

Casey...your Attorney already stated you can't tell LE anything because it will incriminate you and now you want to take a trip for what?! To find out more information to not tell LE?!

I hope someone shows the Judge the clip of Baez on the Today Show making that statement!!

Oh my, she can't tell LE. All she can tell them is "take off my moniter, get me some first class tickets, expense money, new clothes. I promise I won't need protection or a gun, I will just use my wit, charm & push up bra to bring my baby home. I PROMISE, I will be back, just trust me." What a waste of freaking air with her.

With ONE exception - for her own safety of course - place her in a MEXICAN JAIL!!!! Now THAT'S what I call a change of venue!!:woohoo:

:ROTFL: Now I like that idea! This seems like a good response to any "change of venue" petition! And I hear their trials are interesting too!

This is such a ploy, what a spin!! So that when it goes to trial HE can show the Judge , "Look, she wasn't even allowed to go and look for her daughter!" It's just going to be more garbage spewed in order to gain sypathy from at least one or two jurors who are on the case!! Come on Florida wake up and smell the stink!! PU!

LE can say she had her chance before all the lies and that it's not in her best interest to go out in public and look for her daughter. Think of all the people who hate her. Not safe.

Just when you think you have seen & heard it all these morons come up with a new scheme.....

She has refused to talk to LE / her family refused to give TES a piece of clothing to help find her...now they think she should be allowed to go search for her. GIVE ME A BREAK!

With or without the DP being dropped from the table? We could always extradite.

From the LA County DA's Office

EXTRADITION/FOREIGN PROSECUTION, MEXICO
I. Extradition Treaty Between the United States of America and the United Mexican States (Signed by President Jimmy Carter, 1978, Effective 1980)

The Extradition Treaty between the United States of America and The United Mexican States (hereinafter, "the Extradition Treaty", see 31 U.S.T. 5061) provides for extradition of a party who has been charged with or found guilty of an offense committed in the United States, who has fled to Mexico. An offense is extraditable if it is a crime in both countries and punishable by incarceration for a period of one year or more. Double jeopardy and statute of limitations provisions in each country apply. (See CA Penal Code sections 656, 793, Extradition Treaty, Article 6)

--------------------------------------------------------------

For more information, see our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.
© 2004 - 2008 Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office. All Rights Reserved.

http://www.escapingjustice.com/extrafpo.htm

OMG! let her tell the Key Points of Interests to the police , the searchers have sweated their behinds off for Caylee. Tell them where to look. Casey you and your family are unbelievable
a. you already had 31 days to look for your daughter, but did u nooooooooo
b. you could have already told police where to look for your daughter, but did u noooooo
c.have you told the truth, nooooooo
d. what part of the word dead do u not understand? Someone was dead in your trunk but are u going to tell us noooooooooooo
e.but we are to believe that u are going to look for your daughter now, noooooo
f.u are facing jail time, so I believe You are Gonna Run As Fast As U Can, yessssssss
i do believe that. You and Your family need to go back to the drawing board cause this one isnt and cant fly.....

This could be interesting. It may not be in her best interest (safety that is) to come to Texas. We have a different since of justice here. Bring her on. I bet someone here could get a location out of her.

:clap::clap::clap::clap: Love it!!

Quote: KC just wants out to disturb evidence. She is probably P-E-T-R-I-F-I-E-D because TES is on their way back.

No doubt. Can't believe JB would even make such a ludicrous request. MOTION DENIED!!!

Themis~ A simple yes or no would have satisfied me. :) But since you put it out there...can you now explain if it is a yes or no?! From all I read, it still says that the DP has to be taken off the table. Did I miss something?

She thinks she is a celebrity and in a sick, twisted she has been turned into exactly that.

That is precisely what she thinks. Take a look at the icons on her Photobucket account (see thread) for proof of this. Some examples:

"Sorry no autographs today."
"Soon to be famous, just wait and see."
"I'm sorry people are so jealous of me."
"You can't be me, I'm a rock star"

But the most telling of all reads:

"Technically insane." Now that may be true.

there ya go! perfect! KC wants to escape. I believe that fully. She's planning something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296