Casey A wants to Travel to look for Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to disagree with this - as I stated before and of course no one commented - I think Casey if she is allowed to go search, will do one of two things

1) lead these same people in circles like she did to the detectives

or

2) Locate Caylees body and blame it on the babysitter thinking this will get her out of all this

With the number of posts on this forum daily, a lot of posts don't get commented on. They do get read though.

My biggest fear is that she would be in a position to drop evidence that implicates someone else.

The purpose of this is so transparent! JB wants to be able to stand up in a courtroom and say that KC did search for her child or wanted to search for her child but was not permitted by LE.

First, if this is granted, LE will need to be with KC when she searches. That's additional manpower. That's more taxpayers money for someone that didn't even pay taxes since she didn't work!!

Also, if she wants to look outside FL for Caylee, is she going to use "caylee trust fund" money to pay for the search?

We do know that KC won't be trying to hook up with AL since he hasn't spoken to her since she was arrested. If she wants to flee, I can't imagine anyone (except her family) assisting her. Nobody wants to have anything to do with her.

They are unbelievable!!

BostonMom
I was wondering if she's trying to legitimize the "donations". I also wonder if this is a ploy by her wacked out attorney to get LE to show more of their hand.

I can think of two cases in the last year where the victims were 'found' by the murderers. I can't recall any of the names, in one of the cases a man murdered his pregnant girlfriend and just happened to find her body in a ditch while out with a search team. In the other case the bodies of two children were found by the man who murdered them, again while he was working with a search team. You would think that these murderers had no human compassion, but something compelled them to 'find' the bodies. It's not beyond the scope of possibility that Casey could do the same thing.
Let her disclosing the body be the difference between LWOP and the death sentence (like that husband up in California). That's what she deserves at this point.

You never know, Casey may be growing tired of playing the mother of the missing child and might want to move on to being the mother of the murdered child. Maybe she actually has some small shred of human emotion buried deep inside her dark soul and wants her daughter to have a decent burial. Or maybe she wants closure for Cindy - it could happen. Or she could attempt to direct TES away from searching a certain area, that in itself could be quite telling. I don't see the harm in letting her search with TES just to see what happens since TES is planning more searches anyway.

I don't think she could be allowed anywhere near potential evidence, like a body. It might make any forensic evidence found on/with the body seem equivocal. I also don't think a secret search by the prime suspect would work. If she actually found anything, it wouldn't be credible. This is what LE is for.

Oh...and another thing! Does she think she is better at finding someone that LE? give me a **cking break. She already HAD 31 days to travel to find her daughter!!

how she can even think that they would let her search is beyond me...

What's the point?
She just is stir crazy [ or just crazy? ]

:worldmap: World Map.....
Where in the world would she take them?:confused:
It is not right to let her go on trips when she is supposed to stay home and go to legal offices/and all dealing with the case.

Actually, I don't think it would hurt to have Casey in a police car pointing searchers to the RIGHT area to seach for Caylee. Just don't let her out of the vehicle or anywhere near the body. Seems like this would work to everyone's benefit, if they could get her to be truthful for once. Which is probably unlikely until she is threatened with the death penalty. And even then, she probably won't break.

I can think of two cases in the last year where the victims were 'found' by the murderers. I can't recall any of the names, in one of the cases a man murdered his pregnant girlfriend and just happened to find her body in a ditch while out with a search team. In the other case the bodies of two children were found by the man who murdered them, again while he was working with a search team. You would think that these murderers had no human compassion, but something compelled them to 'find' the bodies. It's not beyond the scope of possibility that Casey could do the same thing.

I think its possibe theres not enough attention on her and she wants to now ramp it up a bit..afterall, shes nuts and we, as "normal" people cant really get in the head of a nutjob. I dont think compassion is behind this latest absurdity.

Actually, I don't think it would hurt to have Casey in a police car pointing searchers to the RIGHT area to seach for Caylee. Just don't let her out of the vehicle or anywhere near the body. Seems like this would work to everyone's benefit, if they could get her to be truthful for once. Which is probably unlikely until she is threatened with the death penalty. And even then, she probably won't break.

Yeah if she would do that, but I don't think they are planning on looking for a dead Caylee. It seems to me they are talking about letting her go look for a LIVE Caylee. Which means the places that they have mentioned that she was taken too, PR, TX, Mex etc. All out of the State of FL.

I think its possibe theres not enough attention on her and she wants to now ramp it up a bit..afterall, shes nuts and we, as "normal" people cant really get in the head of a nutjob. I dont think compassion is behind this latest absurdity.

You're right, those of us who are incapable of murdering our own child, or murdering anyone for that matter, certainly can't get inside the head of someone like Casey. It may not be compassion that's led murderers in the past to "find" their victims, but something did, and Casey may have that same something. Little Caylee needs to be found, if there's the slightest chance that allowing Casey to participate in the searches might cause that to happen, I say go for it.

I agree, Diane. She just wants to be in the spotlight so the searchers don't take away any of her "glory." There's no way LE would allow her to be out in the field (or traveling around) spending the donation money on her mini vacation, while she drops clues implicating some of her old bfs.

I'm not so sure that LE isn't getting close to something and she wants to get the hell out of dodge before things come down the pike.... She needs to be behind :behindbar

Casey, enough of all of this crazieness!
:mad::furious::behindbar

Just tell LE where you dumped Caylee's body! The game is over!!!:mad::furious::behindbar

Let her out to search ? There are lot of angry people in Orlando that might want to harm her ... not a good idea.

Yeah if she would do that, but I don't think they are planning on looking for a dead Caylee. It seems to me they are talking about letting her go look for a LIVE Caylee. Which means the places that they have mentioned that she was taken too, PR, TX, Mex etc. All out of the State of FL.

That's how I understood it too. She wouldn't need to travel to search Orlando.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safetycircle