Casey A wants to Travel to look for Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kitchen duties.. hmm... I think latrine duties is more her style. She's much more photogenic in the bathroom. Heh.

Yeah, my fave of her bathroom piccies was the "talking on the great white phone" one.

I want her back in Jail! How is she still even at home?

WHO bailed her out? That's what "I" want to know. - .

Casey has the constituional right to be out of jail on bond. The judge set the bond at $500,000.00 and it was put up and Casey is out of jail. If I heard correctly, the Anthony's are behind Casey's bond via payments. Don't quote me on this ...

to be honest i cant believe she is even allowed out of jail( i know its her right but ) .. they are crazy if they let her search .. she would probably get one foot out of the yard and get shot anyway .. people hate her with good reason . now... if she is doing all of this and she knows caylee is out there alive .omg .. id even be more pizzed .. id be SO happy if caylee was alive but casey making everyone live this nightmare ? if i got ahold of her she'd want to be in jail... i have so many emotions with this case . but one hasnt changed and that is my love for little caylee .

All KC has to do is ask Dad (GA) where caylee is.......remember, "he knows who has her, and they are being watched". She doesn't need to search at all.
I was waiting all afternoon for someone to quote GA. Thanks! It made me laugh!

Maybe the traveling in order to look for Caylee was going to be part of the con on Cindy and George if they could be convinced not to call LE about the disappearance. Casey may hate to give up her plans and any chance to escape. I'll bet some man she met online lives in one of the places that she wants to travel to.

But were those other people found by "suspects" in their own disappearances? Out on bail for having somehow "lost" them?
I still think this is some kind of ploy. Baez will no doubt try to argue the motion in which he'll say there's NO EVIDENCE that his client had anything to do with her daughter's disappearance and the State will argue yes there is and then he'll say PROVE IT! Now, I have no idea what happens after the filing of a motion so this may just be pure fiction on my part, but you can catch my drift.
CW- I totally agree with you about the need for Caylee to be found. That's why TES is there. Let the family work with Tim.

I was just thinking the exact same thing. It's a game by JB. He's tossing the ball in their court, in hopes of them producing something so that he can go forward with his strategy.

IMO Casey has had a couple of months to think about her next move. I imagine that if by some chance she "found" Caylee's body at one of these "places of interest" Casey would have already given birth to another whopper of a lie that in her mind would explain things perfectly. And ... if the Judge says no ... which I am almost 100% certain that he will ... JB will spin it ... "Hey, my client wanted to help ... but nooooooo"

IMO Casey has had a couple of months to think about her next move. I imagine that if by some chance she "found" Caylee's body at one of these "places of interest" Casey would have already given birth to another whopper of a lie that in her mind would explain things perfectly. And ... if the Judge says no ... which I am almost 100% certain that he will ... JB will spin it ... "Hey, my client wanted to help ... but nooooooo"

Hopefully Judge Strickland will say...

"Your client has had almost 3 months to help LE find her child but she AND YOU have refused to cooperate. You come and ask for this now.. why? SHUDDUP"

Casey has the constituional right to be out of jail on bond. The judge set the bond at $500,000.00 and it was put up and Casey is out of jail. If I heard correctly, the Anthony's are behind Casey's bond via payments. Don't quote me on this ...

NeJame says not ... but who really knows!

I was just thinking the exact same thing. It's a game by JB. He's tossing the ball in their court, in hopes of them producing something so that he can go forward with his strategy.
Now the question is, can the judge just shoot it down on the basis of it being total nonsense (that's my kinder word)? Unfortunately, I don't think so. I also don't think LE will give anything away for free. I hope they're ready to rumble.

Someone please tell me this is a joke!:furious:

*just when you think it can't get any crazier*

They can cuddle, hold hands and neck nuzzle in Messico! Geez.. it's really sickening to see what appears to be the spell Casey has put on Jose.

Is that thing made of gold or what???

(praying.... chanting..... please no time out, please no time out, please no time out)!!

:crazy:
Just curious if they'll be going on this secret mission in a private plane. Otherwise, can you picture what it would be like if Casey showed up at Orlando airport to catch a flight? They better have an invisible elixir!

I'd be willing to bet that, IF she is ever charged with 1st degree murder, she'll "find" the body in exchange for taking the DP off the table. More than once that has worked (Green River Killer comes to mind, Ted Bundy tried it too).

Most of his motions will be dismissed on a technicality, because LE will say they don't pertain to the bounced check charges & the child neglect charges. They're evidence for the next set of charges (murder) and he'll get that information once that is filed.

Lie detector tests aren't admissible anyway, so he most likely won't get those either.

I'm sure she doesn't have a passport, so leaving the US isn't likely. Even if she DID have one, it would have been part of the bond to surrender it. I think she's just wanting to get her last taste of fresh air before she hits prison.

Either that, or she's just jonesin' for some Bubbalou's Bodacious BBQ (in which case I say yeah, let her go get some of that!!).

Travel--Where the hell is she going to travel to. If she has some thoughts where Caylee is why didnt she tell the police. I hate Her--I may move to Orlando in the hope that someday I will sit on the Jury that convicts that nut case. Well she could go as far as the airport and look for that poor baby body. That family is so nuts I cant stand it anymore. What the hell is Le waiting for lock her up if not in Jail then the nut house. JB is as nut as her.

Might not the motion to travel be a defense action to set the case up to be able to exclude certain evidence at trial or for an appeal? Just to be able to show that she was not allowed by the Court to go look? Defense attorneys file tons of motions and they are not always shooting for a "yes", they just need a "no" for the record.

Good point Betty Boop!..My question is would this be a feeble attempt on JB part. When you look at the fact that KC was not the one that reported Caylee missing and probably never would have if not for the grandparents plus the damming pictures of her out partying when she claimed she was doing her own investigation not to mention the numerous stories she's told up to this point about what happened. Wouldn't you think that there is enough evidence on the table that it would be obvious to a jury that this request is totally bogus. KC isn't interested in seaching with TES because she is searching for a live Caylee but everything points to the fact that Caylee is no longer with us. I can't see any judge in his right mind allowing her a search or any jury taking the request seriously...:confused:

Has Cindy & George asked to go along? They can hold her hand:woohoo:
It's about their time they got off their *advertiser censored**'s, like they wanted us to do.

THis whole thing is ridiculous..No way any judge would grant this.

Baez turned down an interview request but his spokesman said Anthony is not interested in helping Texas Equusearch as that would be equivalent to admitting her daughter is dead. The spokesman said she is only interested in pursuing live sightings. :eek::eek:

http://www.wesh.com/news/17633376/detail.html

Baez turned down an interview request but his spokesman said Anthony is not interested in helping Texas Equusearch as that would be equivalent to admitting her daughter is dead. The spokesman said she is only interested in pursuing live sightings. :eek::eek:

http://www.wesh.com/news/17633376/detail.html
PR here she comes!! LMAO Hide your sons and husbands!! Keep your children away from her, too!!

Can anyone tell me approximately how long until the Judge rules on her requests?
I bet he has already "ruled" on the one where she asked to travel. LOL He just hasn't answered legally yet.

Seriously, I have no idea how long it will take him to rule on those motions. I would expect it to be swift and decisive tho. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95