Casey and TonE Chat Logs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No, I don't think that KC's parents were going to let her have the house if they divorced. They needed the house money.

Your post made me think of this, Ripley007.

I have two friends. Both of which are incredible women on their own but have terrible taste in men.
I could put each of them in a room with 100 men. 99 Great guys, 1 loser. Both would automatically be drawn to the loser. Loser being the abuser, the womanizer, the man already married... anyway you want to slice it.

I don't know if the same thing applies to KC, cause not much seems to be aligned when it comes to her and reality as many of us know it. However, if I look at these two women I know, the common thing they have is the dysfunctional relationship they had with their father, and how their mother's co-dependency played into that dynamic. (CA in muted colors if you will)

Each believe they'll be the woman the make the bad guy go good, or to pull them up with them. The opposite normally happens. They believe they don't deserve the respect a man should show a woman, and that this 'loser' man is different and special. Also in knowing this "special-ness" in this man, they can control the situation and make it seem perfect to the outside until something goes really bad.

I'm not necessarily trying to draw parallels between my friends and their parents and this family... but it's something to be noted, IMO.

Typically those girls who go off seeking attention from men, and in particular bad men, haven't had a good father/daughter relationship. This is soley based on all that I've ever witness (and even read a time or two).

Your post has in turn caused me much reflection...My "man" record speaks for itself. I too would be the girl who picked the one "loser" out of 100 men...Is my pattern related to my own relationship with my father...? This is where I loose insight. My parents have been together 51 years. They are and always have been, the "best friends" type close couple. I've sought to replecate this relationship for myself but have failed. I've tried to "turn" a man into my "father", true. Failed miserably. Did I have a "bad" relationship with my Dad? I would say NO but truth is, as close as I am to my Father, the relationship is somewhat superficail. Not as DEEP as I crave, not as DEEP as his relationship with my mother...Much food for thought.

Are you for real? She's a "booty call girl"? How many men was she leading on and chatting about having sex with while dating TonE? The Cop AR said he felt like the "booty call".

As for him being more mature, more real? He asked his girlfriend to cover for one of the girls at his work and compete in the hot body contest.. They went on how many dates before she slept at his house for the first time? His AIM nick is TonE for gosh sake. He wasn't hiding much about himself, IMO.

OLG-I may have used the wrong terminology. I may also be way off base...
Just saying, BEFORE these texts messages were released, I IMAGINED TonE to be more mature than the texts revealed...In her IM's with AR, the dude was practically on his hands and knees BEGGING her to come over for sex...TonE seems to treat her with same regard/respect. I THOUGHT that their relationship was perhaps a bit deeper. Maybe not.

Just saying, BEFORE these texts messages were released, I IMAGINED TonE to be more mature than the texts revealed...In her IM's with AR, the dude was practically on his hands and knees BEGGING her to come over for sex...TonE seems to treat her with same regard/respect. I THOUGHT that their relationship was perhaps a bit deeper. Maybe not.

ahh.. I see. As soon as I heard she was "working" the hot body contest because he worked at the club and someone called in and he asked her to cover? I knew he was a jerk who didn't care about her, just wanted an occasional over nighter.. but I don't see her as anyones victim either, she was playing the same games the guys were. IMO, better than the guys were. As you say, the cop guy- was about begging for her to come over..

Are you for real? She's a "booty call girl"? How many men was she leading on and chatting about having sex with while dating TonE? The Cop AR said he felt like the "booty call".

As for him being more mature, more real? He asked his girlfriend to cover for one of the girls at his work and compete in the hot body contest.. They went on how many dates before she slept at his house for the first time? His AIM nick is TonE for gosh sake. He wasn't hiding much about himself, IMO.

Men did not use Casey for a booty call or anything else. She used them for booty calls and everything else. Any booty calling that was done was done by her. These texts bear that out. JMO.

Your post has in turn caused me much reflection...My "man" record speaks for itself. I too would be the girl who picked the one "loser" out of 100 men...Is my pattern related to my own relationship with my father...? This is where I loose insight. My parents have been together 51 years. They are and always have been, the "best friends" type close couple. I've sought to replecate this relationship for myself but have failed. I've tried to "turn" a man into my "father", true. Failed miserably. Did I have a "bad" relationship with my Dad? I would say NO but truth is, as close as I am to my Father, the relationship is somewhat superficail. Not as DEEP as I crave, not as DEEP as his relationship with my mother...Much food for thought.

I'm the same, even with friendships I gravitate toward the "losers". I grew up without a father and the man that was in my life, my moms husband, was a psychopath , so I never had a relationship with a man until it came time for falling in love. I have never been loved by a man I didn't have sex with.. for a long time that made me feel worthless.

I think a LOT of women have daddy issues.. it's sad because girls (of course boys need their dads too.) so need their fathers love, they so need that pure, unconditional love from a man..

I'm with you on CA's lack of guilt. IMO she has been campaigning hard for KC's innocence because it interferes with her own "mother of the century" award she feels she's earned. She was more than willing to berate KC in private and to her friends, but when the media spotlight shone bright, she was on a mission to remake her daughter's image and ignore or neutralize any other perception. It has been said that a sociopath thinks they are the smartest person in the room; I think a narcissistic thinks they are the ONLY person in the room. CA was using both KC and Caylee to validate her own self-image it would appear. And her means-justifies-the-ends, defiantly throw everyone else under the bus attitude was certainly a model for her daughter.

Good insights. Yes, I think image is very important to CA. Like other posters, I've been baffled by the way she seems unwilling to accept that her daughter might have done this crime.

But just this moment I began to wonder if there's also another component to CA's diehard support of KC. I almost think maybe she sympathizes with the idea that "Sometimes I get so impatient with my child I just want to kill her"!

Because I certainly believe that KC killed Caylee. But I'm increasingly mystified as to why. I don't think KC hated Caylee. I actually think she was amused by her sometimes, and maybe even proud of her at times. The only reason remaining (in my confused mind) for KC to kill Caylee is that it was a power play, a trump card in her increasingly escalating power struggle with CA. Only problem is, it was like a nuclear bomb: it didn't just defeat the "enemy" (CA)--it blew up the whole world.

Not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere yet..but was reading another thread and had one of those lightbulb moments....the 3 days KC may have been referring to in these text messages with Tony coincides with CA being on vacation. I remember reading somewhere that CA was taking vacation time from work and she and I think GA were supposed to be going away somewhere (to visit relatives maybe?) and their plans changed. KC would have pretended that her parents had moved out...to both AL and AH.

The 3 more days text was 6/13, and Cindy had just returned to work (6/9) after being on vacay the week before. So what this was supposed to mean, I don't think we'll ever know. 6/16 ended up being the day KC started staying with TL and Caylee was never seen again by anyone.

I'm curious what KC ended up telling Amy, did GA's stroke bring her parents back together? Did she make up an excuse G & C weren't going to move out after all? Although IIRC at this time KC and Amy were supposed to be house hunting elsewhere. KC actually found a place they were supposed to go look at together but KC kept giving Amy excuses why she couldn't make it.

Except for WW I don't recall KC telling anyone else about the place she and Amy were supposed to go look at and when she talked to WW about it she said she was moving in with another friend who had a kid(s) so they could share the live in nanny. That couldn't be Amy. Was Amy going to move into that place too? (In CrazyLand).

I'm the same, even with friendships I gravitate toward the "losers". I grew up without a father and the man that was in my life, my moms husband, was a psychopath , so I never had a relationship with a man until it came time for falling in love. I have never been loved by a man I didn't have sex with.. for a long time that made me feel worthless.

I think a LOT of women have daddy issues.. it's sad because girls (of course boys need their dads too.) so need their fathers love, they so need that pure, unconditional love from a man..

If men only realized the years of torment they bestow on their daughters by not giving them the one thing all men can afford, time. Such a simple gift all men could provide that in 1 generation could completely turn the country around if all men would simply love their daughters the way their daughters love them. There would be fewer teen pregnancies, fewer young marriages that fail. Imagine a whole generation of woman growing up knowing how special they are because their daddy's love them. Mind boggling.

The 3 more days text was 6/13, and Cindy had just returned to work (6/9) after being on vacay the week before. So what this was supposed to mean, I don't think we'll ever know. 6/16 ended up being the day KC started staying with TL and Caylee was never seen again by anyone.

I'm curious what KC ended up telling Amy, did GA's stroke bring her parents back together? Did she make up an excuse G & C weren't going to move out after all? Although IIRC at this time KC and Amy were supposed to be house hunting elsewhere. KC actually found a place they were supposed to go look at together but KC kept giving Amy excuses why she couldn't make it.

Except for WW I don't recall KC telling anyone else about the place she and Amy were supposed to go look at and when she talked to WW about it she said she was moving in with another friend who had a kid(s) so they could share the live in nanny. That couldn't be Amy. Was Amy going to move into that place too? (In CrazyLand).

If men only realized the years of torment they bestow on their daughters by not giving them the one thing all men can afford, time. Such a simple gift all men could provide that in 1 generation could completely turn the country around if all men would simply love their daughters the way their daughters love them. There would be fewer teen pregnancies, fewer young marriages that fail. Imagine a whole generation of woman growing up knowing how special they are because their daddy's love them. Mind boggling.

This is sooo true.

I also think Cindy was a domineering, emotionally crippling mother, damaging Casey beyond repair. That is why she used Caylee to hurt Cindy, she finally had some power over her. JMO.

(emphasis added)

1st line:
ditto-1.gif

As for the rest of the bolded, I wholeheartedly agree. When someone has a clear and reasonable process, rather than 'cos I said so,' it can be very illuminating, even when I don't reach the same conclusions. Or maybe because I don't. :) I can't dispute much, if anything, you wrote and not just because of your superior knowledge of her relationship with the marine. Maybe I'd be harder on TL if he were dating my daughter. ;)

I will comment on Amy in hopes we can come to a reasonable theory on that. It's pretty doubtful, imo, that KC ever expected anyone including Amy would be seeing videos of her cashing any of the checks. She doesn't seem to think that far ahead or think things through at all; or at least not well. When/if confronted by Amy, if KC was available to be confronted, (she may have been thinking of skipping somehow prior to this but still working on the how), KC would have likely expected to be able to "explain" everything. The list of items she purchased wouldn't have been an issue if she could convince Amy that she, KC didn't use her checks and the one made out to her was written by Amy. Or perhaps the imaginanny or whoever stole the checks left one made out to KC and KC just assumed it was a surprise from Amy! If none of these or whatever other ridiculous assertions she was playing with in her fantasy world convinced Amy, she may have resorted to the 'desperation/kidnap' story to stall an inquiry that would have brought to light the facts that prove this a lie.

After all, Amy fell for that sleepwalking story so easily. KC likely thought poor Amy was no match for KC on an intellectual level. But then again, who is? In KC-fantasy-land, I mean. :)

I'm thinking Amy didn't fall for the sleep walking story as hard as KC thinks she did. She just completely lacked any proof it didn't happen the way KC said, so she was smart enough to know there was nothing she could do! I'll give KC one thing she had some brass ba!!s when it came to stealing from her friends! To make up such an absurd story and think she was believable just cracks me up! :crazy: :doh: :hand:

Since I have no clear thoughts on what KC thought and how she planned on getting away with stealing from her current bff, I'll grant you your ideas are as good as any. I guess if you can murder your baby and say the nanny who was introduced to me by imaginary friends, at my imaginary job, I've been using for 1 1/2 years who has no address, no phone number and no friends or family who can be ID'ed, and who has never been seen by another living soul; kidnapped her from an apt, no from the park and think you are fooling anyone I guess you can stand there and look your friend in the eye and deny, deny, deny and thank her for the gift check too! :banghead: :loser:

OLG-I can SO relate...I grew up as a military kid, moving every few years. This in itself causes relationship building issues. I DO indeed NEED as well as desire UNCONDITIONAL love from a man. Have never even came close to finding it. Tried to force it, with failure, as stated before. And like you mentioned, have even failed with female friendship relations. When I was a child, no matter where I lived, or for how long, I always had a 'best friend". Then, as a new adult I ran away from home so to speak by joining the military. In boot camp and class"A" school I had a best freind. It was only after all my schooling that I found myself completely alone, and have NEVER had a best friend since. Every woman I have met since, that I got all excited about, thinking, YEAH I have a friend again, has only been very short term. These woman have showed themselves to be "not what I thought" and left me questioning my own judgement, as well as feeling sorry for myself. I SO desire a "best friend" but can't find one...

OLG-I can SO relate...I grew up as a military kid, moving every few years. This in itself causes relationship building issues. I DO indeed NEED as well as desire UNCONDITIONAL love from a man. Have never even came close to finding it. Tried to force it, with failure, as stated before. And like you mentioned, have even failed with female friendship relations. When I was a child, no matter where I lived, or for how long, I always had a 'best friend". Then, as a new adult I ran away from home so to speak by joining the military. In boot camp and class"A" school I had a best freind. It was only after all my schooling that I found myself completely alone, and have NEVER had a best friend since. Every woman I have met since, that I got all excited about, thinking, YEAH I have a friend again, has only been very short term. These woman have showed themselves to be "not what I thought" and left me questioning my own judgement, as well as feeling sorry for myself. I SO desire a "best friend" but can't find one...

That's gotta be tough, all that moving! G0d, do I know what ya mean about thinking you have found a friend then finding she isn't what you thought! High school "friends" wore me out (as I said, I gravitate toward the losers! LOL) and since then have become quite a loner with little interest in friendship.

I hope you are able to find someone!
hugs-7.jpg

~snip~

Snipped for space-

Great post and so very true!!

I really think that Casey was the one that was using the guys for the booty call. She seems to have kept 1 in the forefront of a relationship and 2 to 3 as backups. In her relationship with Tony, as heavy as it was, she was courting William Waters on 7-4, getting him ready to be next in line in case TonE really went back to NY, or just to keep WW as a diversion.

Some women NEED to be in "in love". The "relationship" is what they live and breathe for. When your need is SO desperate even if you think you've found *HIM* you still have to keep back-burners going to avoid the fate worse than death of being *manless*.

That is how it is done and I speak from experience.

He bought her cheesecake...sheesh...

Seriously, Casey is 22. Tony is a "younger" man.

I wouldn't expect him to be fully mature or necessarily looking for "the one" to settle down with forever.

As long as he champions justice for Caylee, by telling the truth at Casey's trial, he gets my support. Obviously, because Tony dropped Casey like a hot potato, totally repulsed by how things went down, what Tony has to say is not going to put Casey in a good light.

JMO

some women need to be in "in love". The "relationship" is what they live and breathe for. When your need is so desperate even if you think you've found *him* you still have to keep back-burners going to avoid the fate worse than death of being *manless*.

That is how it is done and i speak from experience.

ita! ..

I wouldn't expect him to be fully mature or necessarily looking for "the one" to settle down with forever.

As long as he champions justice for Caylee, by telling the truth at Casey's trial, he gets my support. Obviously, because Tony dropped Casey like a hot potato, totally repulsed by how things went down, what Tony has to say is not going to put Casey in a good light.

JMO

I must say, Annie is the one person I have wondered about. I hadn't because I believed in Dante but I do wonder now since learning of her visits (and and over-night visit!) to Casey while she was bailed out. I'm not saying I think she is involved I just question her motives a little. TonE, I could care less if the dude sells crack to ho's on the streets, if he tells LE the truth about THIS crime, I respect the man. I so hope it turns out Annie does the same.

:clap: Well said, Missmybaby!

This solidifies my belief that through no fault of his own, Tony was the clincher in this case.

She is obviously smitten. He is putting on the pressure.

I cannot wait for the details of the long convo they had on the 15th-16th to be released, as well as the texts throughout the day into night.

Something in those is the key, IMO - something within her broke on the evening of the 15th/early morning of the 16th.

It was cracked for sometime, but whatever compassion she may have had for that little girl (no motherly love, but compassion for an innocent child), was washed away that night.

JMO

Although I understand what you mean, I disagree that he is "championing" justice or anything else. He didn't seem to interested in Caylee or happy to have her around to begin with. What young guy, going to school in Florida, wants a baby hanging around? I think he was more interested in partying and having fun than anything else. No offense towards him, it's just the way young guys out on their own are. He dropped Casey because she is now under arrest for murder. Simply put. He doesn't want to be mixed up in that. Who can blame him? I honestly don't think he cares much one way or the other, as long as he isn't implicated in anything.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back