Casey and TonE Chat Logs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
<<Caylee saying she is the boss doesn't seem odd to me at all. She has probably overheard many an argument along the lines of oh yes I am still your boss, as long as you live under my roof, you will live by my rules with Casey talking back stop bossing me around, yada, yada yada>>

snipped

IIRC, Caylee picked this up from TL's house. I remember reading somewhere that it was from a song, I think.

I was reading an exchange from TonE on another site ... he was answering questions early on. When they were at the pool at Sawgrass he was teaching her to thump her chest and say I'm the boss. He'd then tell her to go over to other people and do the same. He said she learned that trick from him on the day they spent at the pool. I don't have a link because at the time I was new to this site and didn't know to bookmark things at the time. :confused:

Are here:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4770482/IM-History-with-L7Tone

On June 10th she's chatting with Tony talking about how in just a few days he can come over when he likes and they can do what they want at Hopespring. HUH? Casey mentions this TWICE. What was Casey planning that would involve Cindy and George being GONE from Hopespring?

I see some serious premeditation in these chat logs!

"Only a few more days, and then you can bring your @ss over here any time you want and stay whenever you want..." [paraphrased]

Maybe something-- she's a sociopath.

Maybe nothing-- she lies reflexively. She sets up situations to interest people, and then, there is a "delay," a "problem." Case in point, she kept telling her friends that she was going to join them in PR. Then, she knitted one delay to the tail of another.

I think she told a couple other people there was a hold up. Her parents changed their minds, or couldn't do it just then, or something.

I would assume that Cindy had life insurance via work, not so sure about George.

In Casey's alter-reality she might have thought they were wealthy and probably didn't look at the facts to the things they had like car payments and mortgage payments. In her world, everything is free for the taking.

Yep. Like when she told Amy she would be "taking over the house payments."

No concept of "mortgage." No money to "make payments." No job to earn money. No concept of how much that house payment is.

the logicstics of doing that would be pretty much impossible for someone like kc. How to explain to family and friends? who pays the bills? And most importantly Why? KC made a mistake by having the baby and that's the problem she needed to solve to be able to embrace her new beautiful life. No, this is probably just more KC bs. When the time came, she could say the plans fell through. It's a tactic for KC to string him along, which was probably a new challenge for her every day. It's how she survives. But I think the odds of her doing what you suggest are tiny.

I agree. I think she had a FANTASY.

But, it think she would have just delayed "the folks moving out" into non-existence. Like she did her PR trip.

Caylee saying she is the boss doesn't seem odd to me at all. She has probably overheard many an argument along the lines of oh yes I am still your boss, as long as you live under my roof, you will live by my rules with Casey talking back stop bossing me around, yada, yada yada

I think once Cindy had the hard proof in the photo of Casey in the flag, that Casey lied about working that day, she got an earful when she called around checking on what else she lied about, and including her friends, I bet she called Universal/Colorvision whatever the job location was supposed to be and when she confronted her daughter that night it was over ALL OF IT, not the one party. The gig was up and I am sure she told her to get out and leave the baby and that first thing the next business day she was going to a lawyer about custody. That explains Casey saying, "Well maybe I'm a spiteful *****", to answer Lee's question about why haven't you let mom and pop see the baby for a month. Women are murdered all the time from a jealous lover thinking if he can't have her, no one will. Could this be where her mind went?

I do believe she left the home that night with the baby, even if she accidentally left her cell phone behind. Ricardo told police that Casey had admitted to giving the baby those strips or cold medicine with the sleeping agent in them for children when she needed her to get to sleep. She could have given her way too much just to be sure she wouldn't wake up for hours.

Caylee also could have seen that on TV.

man it didn't take her long to pull his chain about other guys. What a "vixen" ! constantly playing men against each other.

Or trying to do.

Looks like TonE wasn't buying.

Don't forget that she presented herself as pretty promiscuous to him. Yes, he was making a booty call, but she was encouraging/teasing him saying things like I want to f u. You teach people how to treat you, and she taught him this is acceptable to her. She didn't get offended and end the chat. At least he was working and going to school.

Exactly! He knew her for a week, or so, and she started showing up at his apt four or five nights a week for sex, and to cook for him and wash his clothes-- and his ROOMATE'S! Two weeks in, she's telling him she loves him.

Easy, No muss, no fuss. Sex and dinner and laundry. All for free. A guy's dream! He needs make no effort at all.

Caylee also could have seen that on TV.

I can vouch for that! The worst things my kids ever said were things they heard on TV and on the school bus. I can't even repeat what they heard on the bus :eek:

<<Caylee saying she is the boss doesn't seem odd to me at all. She has probably overheard many an argument along the lines of oh yes I am still your boss, as long as you live under my roof, you will live by my rules with Casey talking back stop bossing me around, yada, yada yada>>

snipped

IIRC, Caylee picked this up from TL's house. I remember reading somewhere that it was from a song, I think.

I was reading an exchange from TonE on another site ... he was answering questions early on. When they were at the pool at Sawgrass he was teaching her to thump her chest and say I'm the boss. He'd then tell her to go over to other people and do the same. He said she learned that trick from him on the day they spent at the pool. I don't have a link because at the time I was new to this site and didn't know to bookmark things at the time. :confused:

It's a song by Lilwayne. "I'm the Boss" I won't link it cuz It's got all kinda swears in it, the versions i know at least.

I can vouch for that! The worst things my kids ever said were things they heard on TV and on the school bus. I can't even repeat what they heard on the bus :eek:

LOL I know what ya mean! Let's hope all she was saying was "I'm the boss" and not the other stuff from the song like "I'm fresher then a mutah f@%&#$"..

You're not the boss of me is a theme song for the show Malcolm in the Middle and it's annoying as all get out. I know because my kids watch the reruns (for years now)

Here's the theme song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ_lhEuQeJ0

It's catchy and annoying and my kids sing it at the top of their lungs from time to time. I can see how Caylee might sing and dance with it if she were to watch TV and see it. Because she would be the boss, she was such a sweetie I can see her dancing to it now in my mind.

Exactly! He knew her for a week, or so, and she started showing up at his apt four or five nights a week for sex, and to cook for him and wash his clothes-- and his ROOMATE'S! Two weeks in, she's telling him she loves him.

Easy, No muss, no fuss. Sex and dinner and laundry. All for free. A guy's dream! He needs make no effort at all.

Attention ladies!!!! Woman's lib remember that?

In my mind he is no better than she is regarding their choices. He should not take advantage of a wayward female for his own pleasure.

If you consider the case broadly, TL is to blame too. If he had "allowed" Caylee to be around, she may still be alive today.

TL should have distanced himself from a woman who already had a kid when he realized he did not want a girlfriend who had a kid. He gets what he gets from the whole experience but he behaved immorally too.

The whole idea that kids are the boss of their parents drives me insane. I've heard my son (a few years ago) say "you're not the boss of me, I'll call 911 (cuz I was making him take a shower), it's my house too" and other stuff that never even entered my mind to say to my parents. :crazy:

I'm the same, even with friendships I gravitate toward the "losers". I grew up without a father and the man that was in my life, my moms husband, was a psychopath , so I never had a relationship with a man until it came time for falling in love. I have never been loved by a man I didn't have sex with.. for a long time that made me feel worthless.

I think a LOT of women have daddy issues.. it's sad because girls (of course boys need their dads too.) so need their fathers love, they so need that pure, unconditional love from a man..

OLG, I'm sitting here crying. My mom never had a father/she is a tender person but did not have confidence in herself as a result (thought he was gone because of her). She lucked out (she admits she did not know what she was doing) in selecting my dad and they are close (not that things were always perfect when they were young). But, here's the thing, as much as my dad is good and has always been there for me, he does not know how to discuss life with me. What I learned from him was through watching him tackle his own problems and his character emerged. I wish he had been more communicative with me in my earlier years. For the record, his dad died suddenly when my dad was just 18. Every one has pain and circumstances that make up who they are.

We expect so much from one another.

He bought her cheesecake...sheesh...

Seriously, Casey is 22. Tony is a "younger" man.

I wouldn't expect him to be fully mature or necessarily looking for "the one" to settle down with forever.

As long as he champions justice for Caylee, by telling the truth at Casey's trial, he gets my support. Obviously, because Tony dropped Casey like a hot potato, totally repulsed by how things went down, what Tony has to say is not going to put Casey in a good light.

JMO

Oh pleeease, TL is a mover and a shaker. Life brought him a lesson. He met a situation bigger than what he could dream of. Beware of Wolves on both side of the fence. KC created havoc in his life before he got the chance to create it in hers. They are both guilty of being too trusting of another person and using another person to suit oneself. I hope somebody kicks his arse - like his father.

He has a drug conviction from 2002. It's in the docs. (How can they reveal that when he would have been a minor? What age is no longer a minor?)

The whole idea that kids are the boss of their parents drives me insane. I've heard my son (a few years ago) say "you're not the boss of me, I'll call 911 (cuz I was making him take a shower), it's my house too" and other stuff that never even entered my mind to say to my parents. :crazy:

I wouldn't have DARED.

The same lack of logic applies to her identifying a ZFG (her nanny) as the kidnapper. Didn't she know that when LE found the person who fit the id that she would be able to prove there was no connection? Wouldn't have it been easier and smarter to have planned on saying a stranger kidnapped her?

There's just no logic to either plan/lie.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

you are correct : KC = NO LOGIC !!!!

Thanks !
JMO

God Bless !
jjgram

KC :blowkiss: KC ! ( Period .)

You're right...that's where I read it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans
Back