Casey and TonE Chat Logs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
At some point I remember (maybe in Rick and Shirley's emails?) that CA had considered putting the house in either KC or LA's name. This was because she could not divorce GA under FL law without giving him half the house and perhaps even paying him alimony. I originally thought that CA might have changed her mind which initiated the fantasy "death" searches of neckbreaking, household weapons, etc. in March, a couple of days before KC's birthday. I've always thought those searches were about killing adults. Also, Natural Born Killers was one of her favorite movies and that starts off with a pair of parents being murdered .

It could be this whole thing was yet another of her fly-the-seat-of-your-pants series of lies she used to get out of something right in front of her nose. She doesn't have enough focus to really see a plan through and relies on her ability to bs her way out of everything. But there is a real thread throughout her stories that soon, really soon, her parents are leaving the house and leaving it to her. I think something interfered with her original timeline of a "double suicide" - perhaps GA's new schedule? She's got that same delusional "magical thinking" tendency that her mother has.

I don't think Caylee may have been part of that original plan; I think she thought she could con Amy into watching her if she lived there. And I can't help but think she would have liked to triumphantly basked (at least for a while) in having deprived Caylee of the grandmother she called "mommy" as well as having the narcissistic benefit of Caylee's full attention and devotion. I think she figured she could easily manipulate others into caring for her - she had been doing it for close to three years already.

Obviously something went wrong with that plan - and started on June 9 when they both spent the night at RM's - and also became initially fixed in CA's mind that was the last time she saw Caylee.

Imagine Cindy and George reading these texts/IMs

I don't think it's a certainty that they will. I think they don't want to be confused with the truth; it would affect their ability to lie convincingly to themselves. They sure don't lie convincingly to me and many others, including LE. :)

those "real" tears can be turned on and off at will. I've seen it multiple times. She doesn't feel "deep" emotions. This lack is what allowed her to allegedly do what she is accused of doing. There is no core there to feel.

I disagree to the degree that she feels nothing; she feels very deeply for herself and having her plans thwarted. Her tears likely had much more to do with frushtrashion because, like you, I don't think she had any real feelings for anyone other than herself, including poor TL.

Perhaps, KC was going to make it look like a murder/suicide. KC liked the crime shows and she had told her friends about GA having affairs and her mother getting a condo. Remember, GA did have a gun that LE later confiscated. If she got rid of mom and dad, then she could move Amy in and make her pay rent and with whatever life ins. she got-she probably felt that she could live La Bella Vita!! Who knows what that evil mind was plotting!!:snooty:

For some reason I think that gun was newly acquired. During the time that Caylee was missing. I had done a lot of searching for info on it after finding out Frank's daddy sells guns. I didn't find a connection. But I still believe this was a new gun.

What if KC made a couple of chloroform cocktails for GA & CA but Caylee drank them instead? She had much more to gain with them gone IMO. Hence the heart sticker and blankie buried with Caylee. Plan gone awfully wrong...

KC has toooo much respect for her parents, I loved that!

What was that carp about going to PR and Rico not speaking to her? She bought their tickets months before, she never bought herself one.

I don't think she was ever going to PR, I'm betting Cindy told her no way and I still think that is part of this whole mess and the timing of Caylee's demise. She wanted to go, mommy said no, she already had her vacay set in stone so KC is without a sitter for Caycay.

:

EXACTLY. The PR vacay really set things off, didn't it? Remember Cindy asking Casey on the jail vids, something to the effect of, were you still planning on GOING to PR? Casey said, "yes".

SPECULATION:
I entertained the notion months ago that Casey asked Cindy to watch Caylee so that Casey could go to PR and Cindy said "no" and then perhaps used a "I don't have vacation then" or "I used it all up" excuse. It's funny/strange how Cindy goes on and on about her vacation in the LE videos about how she had one week and then she got another week...yadda yadda yadda...then used it all up. I got the impression (which is pure speculation) that after Casey may have asked Cindy for the time off Cindy went and booked her vacation for OTHER TIME and then told Casey she couldn't get off for the time Casey asked. Then it was strange how Cindy told LE that she thought the girls would go to the beach together or some such nonsense (around the same time or near the same time as the real PR vacation). I got the impression watching the video that Cindy said "NO" to Casey but then got some time off and said, "Let's girls go to the beach together if you want to go to the beach so bad"....

I would have to go listen to those horrible videos to be exact about this but this is how I remember it. It struck me as manipulative.

These TonE IM's are such a tease. There has to be tons more up to her moving in with him, including all night 6-15.

I do believe KC did the chloroform searches & planned to mix for use in overpowering her parents and kill Caylee. I think she would plan to stage their deaths (neck breaking, household weapons) to look like a break-in wherein she could say she was out partying at the time. But something happened the night of the 15th that threw everything off course and only Caylee suffered from KC's stocked supplies.

But I also kind of agree with your thoughts here too because of the way KC so boldly ripped off AH's bank account, even signing her own name to her checks. To this day it bothers me, wth was KC going to tell AH when she found out? But then, by that time Caylee was dead; maybe KC figured she was living on borrowed time.

Timer55. She knew how long she had until she had to be in Cali with the marine or NY with TL. In the meantime, no worries and no consequences. Once Amy was back, she wouldn't immediately know KC ripped her off and didn't until CA told her about KC and she looked.

What if KC made a couple of chloroform cocktails for GA & CA but Caylee drank them instead? She had much more to gain with them gone IMO. Hence the heart sticker and blankie buried with Caylee. Plan gone awfully wrong...

No way is someone going to drink a couple of Chloro-cocktails accidentally, it would be like accidentally drinking a couple bottles of nail polish remover.

Harsh, harsh stuff. It burns your skin (blisters) if it accidentally comes in contact.

Guys, this is the BOMBSHELL out of this dump.

On June 10, 2008, Casey tells TonE that "in three days to be exact" that her parents were "moving out" of Hopespring and that they could then do what they wanted there!!!

PREMEDITATION!!!!!!

I think Bad Seed was planning on something happening to GA and CA...just my opinion.

That appears to me pretty obvious but ya know the A's will make up some SICK excuse in their heads for the "Bad Seed" planning their demise..IOW!..Not even this will stop them from supporting her to the bitter end..:sick:

Timer55. She knew how long she had until she had to be in CA with the marine or NY with TL. In the meantime, no worries and no consequences. Once Amy was back, she wouldn't immediately know KC ripped her off and didn't until CA told her about KC and she looked.

That makes sense to me.

Could someone refresh my memory...this case has such a huge cast of characters..
What is the difference in TonE and Tony L's relationship with Casey?

1. Casey: "I sat around waiting until she strolled in until just before 11." (Who was the "she"? I'm guessing Cindy was used as an excuse for why Casey couldn't come over to service TonE the night before.)

2. She moves from talking about hooking up at Fusian later on to discussing her "kid" being potty trained by her birthday thank god, which then immediately transitions into sex talk of rewards.

3. She taunts TonE with comments about Ricardo, a ploy to raise jealousy and possessiveness in TonE which will then satisfy her need to feel wanted. It doesn't work quite the way she wanted so used her fallback manipulation: her body. It's still not working quite right so she moves in for the kill: She'll sleep with his roommate Cam. That gets a "go ahead" which puts her into petulance mode. She can't believe he won't play the game of "tag me as yours" so gets a little angry. In my mind, he's being a poohead, but hey. Foreplay takes its own path with two people. In any case, it all gets set aside by the "tap into the guy you're talking to" routine, and she discusses the game he's watching.

3. Game talk into sex talk. TonE wants to come over to her house. She has to deflect him. Cindy's home, and George is supposed to get home shortly. This is where it gets REALLY interesting. There's a plan afoot and TonE has been made aware of it at some point before this IM on June 10th. "Just a few more days and you can bring your *advertiser censored* over here anytime you want, and stay whenever you want." This is the same plan she's been telling Amy, that George and Cindy are leaving and she's going to own the house.

4. Don't even get me started on "the kid is passed the F$%K out." comment.

5. "A couple days, , 3 days to be exact (that would make it June 13) the place is all mine and we can do as we please." I know we've all speculated on what she was going to do. This is the Friday before Father's Day. Now she's telling TonE it will be done, George and Cindy will be gone. She doesn't talk about Caylee being gone; she talks about G&C being gone, for good. But it grosses me out to think about it and realize that immediately afterward she transitions to sex talk again, specifically about how noisy she is. The implications of heightened sexual stimulation and death is a whole field of study in psychology. But then, she "unfortunately still has too much damn respect for her folks." Wonder if that respect is why they're still alive to support her. Someone else pointed out that she kept the sex talk going as a hook, and I will agree to that. But interspersed into these other comments about her parents being "gone" and her "kid" is just a lot of ew ew ew for me.

6. The whole talk about having been on the phone (which apparently was ended abruptly) about how a co-worker came in to tease her about being in love. The whole thing nauseated me on a number of levels and I'm pretty sure everyone will have at least one of those levels in mind, so I'll just leave it there. But its all about bringing the girls out to TonE's club to show how supportive she is of his work. She's bringing in the harem for him! Of course, she's the best one. Natch.

7. June 12, she talks about her job some more: She was on vaction (OF COURSE!!!) when she and TonE had their important tagging ritual, so that's why she was able to bond with him so early so fast!! Her boss applauds her dedication by being there at 6 a.m. (the excuse why she wasn't in bed with him when he woke up? [also....wasn't she sleeping over at ricardo's on the 9th?]) But she's "CRAZY in love with this boy" so she's going to make sure all other guys know she's with him. She tries to tease him a little bit about which boy it might be, and he doesn't play along. I'm going to guess that at this point in their brief relationship (heck, in just this series of IMs it's been at least 4 times) that she attempts to make him act jealous to feed her need to make that mean he wants her badly enough to be jealous of other guys, and he's tired of the headgames already.

8. UHOH!! DANGER WILL ROBINSON! She's talking about going to "jville with Amy." A tactical error on her part. She can't remember if she told him (she probably told Ricardo in their pillow session on the 9th. oops!!!) and so makes it about him forgetting. He knows what he knows though and she didn't tell him (WTG TONY!) He gets immediately pissed off that she hadn't told him and calls her a "lil sneaking ". She tries really hard to remind him of when she told him (of course it was after sex with him!!!). He doesn't buy it at all. Calls her a lil sneaking of a girlfriend and she gets really mad about that. But she's in danger of him being really pissed so she does what any real trouper would do! Throws her body on the bomb! Poor Amy got the call that Casey "suddenly" couldn't go to Jacksonville because her dad had a stroke. Well, looks like we know why she didn't go to J'ville. She realized she needed to fix the tactical error of having NOT told TonE she was going, but (in my opinion) telling Ricardo. Gotta tag the man before he really realizes she IS a lil sneaking .

Anyway, there's my two cents.
"Well stated"

I disagree to the degree that she feels nothing; she feels very deeply for herself and having her plans thwarted. Her tears likely had much more to do with frushtrashion because, like you, I don't think she had any real feelings for anyone other than herself, including poor TL.

yeah thanks, I should amend that to not having any true feelings for anything outside her own perceived needs. I still don't think the tears were real. :D

KC has toooo much respect for her parents, I loved that!

What was that carp about going to PR and Rico not speaking to her? She bought their tickets months before, she never bought herself one.

I don't think she was ever going to PR, I'm betting Cindy told her no way and I still think that is part of this whole mess and the timing of Caylee's demise. She wanted to go, mommy said no, she already had her vacay set in stone so KC is without a sitter for Caycay.

But KC is just oozing respect for G&C.

I think TonE was pulling her chain about coming over, he's sitting around with the boyo's watching a little bball but he's gonna wait til 1am to come to her house, knowing her child is Passed the F out and her mom is in bed. No he was just giving her carp, he wasn't planning on coming to her house.

And she has toooo much respect for her parents anyway.

Why did KC never bring TonE over to meet the folks? Did he even want to actually meet them or just giving her a hard time about that too?

I loved the part about Jules and her (un-named) Nanny going to Fusion. I'm actually a little surprised this never came up again. TonE told LE he didn't know her nanny, had never heard of her nanny. I'm a little surprised she never told him, yeah, you met them the night they came to FUSION, what you don't remember?

But she still respects G&C. Special. Can you imagine how she would treat them if she didn't respect them sooo much? :sick:

(emphasis added)

KC had to keep all of her lies, er, I mean lives separate. No way was she wanting to bring anyone around CA to have them also informed what a low life she is, as CA did with others including JG.

I think TL did want to go by her house after the game. He was very insistent on it. Maybe just a bootie call but it didn't sound that way to me. 1 a.m. isn't the same when one is in their 20's as it is when in later years, without much responsibility, remember. He also indicated he wouldn't have a chance to see her for the next two days to explain why he was so insistent.

As for the bolded, I thought all of her friends had heard of the nanny and that was an oft used excuse for where Caylee was when KC was asked by them, including TL. However, none had ever seen, let alone met, or seen her on the telephone with, or were even along for the ride when Caylee was fictitiously dropped off with the imaginanny.

These TonE IM's are such a tease. There has to be tons more up to her moving in with him, including all night 6-15.

she likely moved in with TonE very easily. the promise of sex "all the time". she just made it happen.

EXACTLY. The PR vacay really set things off, didn't it? Remember Cindy asking Casey on the jail vids, something to the effect of, were you still planning on GOING to PR? Casey said, "yes".

SPECULATION:
I entertained the notion months ago that Casey asked Cindy to watch Caylee so that Casey could go to PR and Cindy said "no" and then perhaps used a "I don't have vacation then" or "I used it all up" excuse. It's funny/strange how Cindy goes on and on about her vacation in the LE videos about how she had one week and then she got another week...yadda yadda yadda...then used it all up. I got the impression (which is pure speculation) that after Casey may have asked Cindy for the time off Cindy went and booked her vacation for OTHER TIME and then told Casey she couldn't get off for the time Casey asked. Then it was strange how Cindy told LE that she thought the girls would go to the beach together or some such nonsense (around the same time or near the same time as the real PR vacation). I got the impression watching the video that Cindy said "NO" to Casey but then got some time off and said, "Let's girls go to the beach together if you want to go to the beach so bad"....

I would have to go listen to those horrible videos to be exact about this but this is how I remember it. It struck me as manipulative.

I hadn't thought about that, very possible. Remembering back to working in a hospital myself (I know Genevia isn't a hospital) we had to put in vacay time at the beginning of the year. And my dh who's BDay is very close to CA always, as long as I've known him takes time off around his Bday. I just projected that on to CA and figured she may do the same. Which is just too bad for KC who wants to go a couple weeks later.

I also thought that was exactly why KC was very scarce the whole time CA was off work the 1st time.

Funny (not really) that Cindy in fact did end up taking so much more time off all around the time KC wanted to go to PR.

Caylee was no longer an issue when the group did take off, KC could have easily joined them. I don't think she dared leave the area in case Caylee turned up. But she could have gone if she wanted to.

This (to me) is just more proof that KC isn't planning anything. She's flying by the seat of her pants.

At some point I remember (maybe in Rick and Shirley's emails?) that CA had considered putting the house in either KC or LA's name. This was because she could not divorce GA under FL law without giving him half the house and perhaps even paying him alimony. I originally thought that CA might have changed her mind which initiated the fantasy "death" searches of neckbreaking, household weapons, etc. in March, a couple of days before KC's birthday. I've always thought those searches were about killing adults. Also, Natural Born Killers was one of her favorite movies and that starts off with a pair of parents being murdered .

It could be this whole thing was yet another of her fly-the-seat-of-your-pants series of lies she used to get out of something right in front of her nose. She doesn't have enough focus to really see a plan through and relies on her ability to bs her way out of everything. But there is a real thread throughout her stories that soon, really soon, her parents are leaving the house and leaving it to her. I think something interfered with her original timeline of a "double suicide" - perhaps GA's new schedule? She's got that same delusional "magical thinking" tendency that her mother has.

I don't think Caylee may have been part of that original plan; I think she thought she could con Amy into watching her if she lived there. And I can't help but think she would have liked to triumphantly basked (at least for a while) in having deprived Caylee of the grandmother she called "mommy" as well as having the narcissistic benefit of Caylee's full attention and devotion. I think she figured she could easily manipulate others into caring for her - she had been doing it for close to three years already.

Obviously something went wrong with that plan - and started on June 9 when they both spent the night at RM's - and also became initially fixed in CA's mind that was the last time she saw Caylee.

(emphasis added)

That would make a lot of sense and could be the genesis of this idea/plan. Once the house is transferred to KC with the understanding that it's transferred back after divorce final, then KC only has to kill CA. GA is already out of the house with divorce pending and would have no claim to the house. (In real life, as opposed to KC and CA's imagination, a 1st year law student would see through that and void the transfer, but I digress.)

So, she'd still have GA calling her 'sweetheart' and 'beautiful' and probably giving her $$ or maybe, since both she and LA seem to have no use whatsoever for him, GA simply fades off into the sunset. Amy moves in to help with bills; KC quits her imaginary job to be a full time shot girl 'manager' with TL and they go on to promote bands into become the next Beatles, Rolling Stones, becoming rich and famous in the process. Caylee may or may not have been a part of this bella vita.

I think this is just more of KC's normal operating procedure. She gave no thought to her lie's holding water on down the road, she used them for the moment at hand and if she needed she would adjust later. Wonder which came first her lies to Amy about C & G moving out, or her lies to Tony about them moving out ?
ME TOO: but I slso said early on that they would have been next.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back