Casey and TonE Chat Logs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not anymore :) :)

Sorry, but I just had to be ugly this morning.

That wasn't so ugly. You could have said, "Well she had to do something with them as she tended to take them off so much." ;)

Good analysis. I always thought that was a strategic point of contention. At first I wondered if there had been a fight on June 9 because - even though CA said she could or would not watch Caylee while KC took a trip, KC might have charged a ticket for herself on one of CA's cards and the charge hit earlier than she thought and CA saw it and hit the roof (she might have booked it a bit later than the other ones she did on line on May 14). It also seemed to me that the spending spree she did with Amy's account when she left was also some kind of self-justified entitlement thing because somebody had not gotten her a ticket or she had not been able to finalize her own. I'm still not clear on how many different cc statements (in addition to the JC Penny one) that CA was reluctant to hand over to LE but offered to JB.

It's getting hard for me to listen to those videos too - my tolerance level for both of their voices is pretty low these days.

Good catch. That may be one of several reasons CA refused to turn over cc statements and may be one of the sources for CA's guilt, if she has any. I'm not confident that CA feels guilt. It doesn't fit well with the martyrmom perception of her or the perception of herself that she tries to sell, imo.

It just kinda dawned on me, that if KC was going to Puerto Rico wouldn't Cindy need to take and drop Caylee off at the "Nanny's" while she went to work? I don't think KC ever planned on going, knowing that this lie would be exposed. I guess she could have asked Cindy to take vacation time, but IIRC I think Cindy was on vacation the first week in June and first week of July and the Puerto Rico trip was the second week in July.

This is exactly why KC needed Cindy to take vacay in July, Cin says no, mine is in June I'll take you and Caylee to the beach. So KC dropped Caylee off the week Cin was on vacay and was gone the whole week herself according to George.

Lee has now spilled the beans on Zani, he said in his depo they knew nothing of a nanny, he!! they all knew KC couldn't afford a nanny. He said she didn't pay anyone who had watched Caylee. Which tosses the whole definition of a nanny as a person paid to watch your child right down the toilet with every other lie KC told.

nan⋅ny   [nan-ee]
–noun, plural -nies.
a person, usually with special training, employed to care for children in a household.

Per Dictionary.com

Good catch. That may be one of several reasons CA refused to turn over cc statements and may be one of the sources for CA's guilt, if she has any. I'm not confident that CA feels guilt. It doesn't fit well with the martyrmom perception of her or the perception of herself that she tries to sell, imo.

I'm with you on CA's lack of guilt. IMO she has been campaigning hard for KC's innocence because it interferes with her own "mother of the century" award she feels she's earned. She was more than willing to berate KC in private and to her friends, but when the media spotlight shone bright, she was on a mission to remake her daughter's image and ignore or neutralize any other perception. It has been said that a sociopath thinks they are the smartest person in the room; I think a narcissistic thinks they are the ONLY person in the room. CA was using both KC and Caylee to validate her own self-image it would appear. And her means-justifies-the-ends, defiantly throw everyone else under the bus attitude was certainly a model for her daughter.

Sounds like there may have been some words exchanged between mom and daughter that very evening because of how Caylee acted before bed:
CA "My mom is in bed, my dad is working till 11 or so. the kid is passed the out."
L7tone "Oh"
CA "She kept telling mom that she's a boss, and was patting herself on the chest.?

Any thoughts?

Thanks for posting this exchange and the link. To be honest, when KC talks about Caylee calling herself a boss, and patting herself on the chest, that shows mommy pride. Doesn't fit in with the rest of her behavior, and sure doesn't fit in with her comment right before this one.

The "boss" comment brings to mind gansta speak. A theme that seems to be present throughout her time with TL and the Fusian crew. I think this shows Caylee was around that influence a lot.

You may be right but it's not an uncommon thing for a young child or toddler to say, in my experience and I can guarantee with 100% certainty that my children were not exposed to gansta-speak. In fact, my youngest girl, 6, has a shirt that says, "I'm in charge here. The parents are just for show." :)

ITA....I think she was very worried that "out of sight out of mind" would ring true.

Agreed. Hadn't considered that idea at all. What was I thinking when I suggested she couldn't scam the cash? That girl has no limits and would have stolen it; er, I mean borrowed it from gp's or friends if necessary to further her ends.

It just kinda dawned on me, that if KC was going to Puerto Rico wouldn't Cindy need to take and drop Caylee off at the "Nanny's" while she went to work? I don't think KC ever planned on going, knowing that this lie would be exposed. I guess she could have asked Cindy to take vacation time, but IIRC I think Cindy was on vacation the first week in June and first week of July and the Puerto Rico trip was the second week in July.

Nah; if that was an option then likely her bff imaginanny would have been going with her or at least going on vaca somewhere else. That would have been an easy one for a liar like KC.

Actually I think Cindy feels a lot of guilt and that has manifested itself into anger and hammer time.

After all she's not allowed to take it out on KC anymore. KC has an atty. The whole guilt thing maybe a new feeling for Cindy. After two and a half decades of raising 2 perfect kids and working hard for her family, this was all she had to show for it. A husband who runs around while she slaves away at a job and a daughter who does nothing right. That was a well earned martyr trip Cindy was on, after all.

But she knew KC wasn't stable, she knew KC had had a very dark place in her and she didn't protect Caylee (her prize for all her hard work). Yeah, I think she feels some guilt and that is why they have been in protection mode over KC. It's not love, it's guilt.

When I look at her communication with these boyfriends, I see what Jesse G. described, a chameleon, someone willing to adapt to the person she is with at the moment. She did it with all of her boyfriends, it seems. That says, IMO, that she has a very poor sense of self. She gives off a feeling of desperation, but I am not quite sure if that's what it is. It doesn't match with the cold blooded killer personae she has shown.

Are here:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4770482/IM-History-with-L7Tone

On June 10th she's chatting with Tony talking about how in just a few days he can come over when he likes and they can do what they want at Hopespring. HUH? Casey mentions this TWICE. What was Casey planning that would involve Cindy and George being GONE from Hopespring?

I see some serious premeditation in these chat logs!

"Only a few more days, and then you can bring your @ss over here any time you want and stay whenever you want..." [paraphrased]
Not sure if it's already been mentioned, but IIRC didn't the As plan on going away somewhere on vacation? I know CA had two separate weeks of vacation time, so maybe my recollection is off. Not like she was going with George though 'cause according to Casey, her parents weren't together. Wonder where she told TL he lived? Gotta go read the texts. Maybe she said something there.

I'm with you on CA's lack of guilt. IMO she has been campaigning hard for KC's innocence because it interferes with her own "mother of the century" award she feels she's earned. She was more than willing to berate KC in private and to her friends, but when the media spotlight shone bright, she was on a mission to remake her daughter's image and ignore or neutralize any other perception. It has been said that a sociopath thinks they are the smartest person in the room; I think a narcissistic thinks they are the ONLY person in the room. CA was using both KC and Caylee to validate her own self-image it would appear. And her means-justifies-the-ends, defiantly throw everyone else under the bus attitude was certainly a model for her daughter.

(emphasis added)

LOL @ bolded; what a clever way of putting it!

Excellent post and well done. Sadly, I think you're exactly on point.

thumb_hammer.gif

While Casey is texting Amy about "moving in" and IM'ing TonE about coming over any time he wants 3 days from June 10, 2008, saying that her parents were "moving out" consider the situation in the A family home at that time period:
5. Casey was stealing from her family (ex: credit cards, grandma/grandpa Plesea X2, "robbed at gunpoint" 4k, was caught on more than one occasion (AT LEAST) and the family was at the end of their tether with her.

My bold and respectfully snipped for space!

The bold is something that needs to be in the myth busters thread. I went back and listened AGAIN to the GA interview about that. This is how that went down.

Casey owed them money, she was telling them she wasn't getting her checks and would deposit money in their account for them when she got them. She forged a deposit slip showing she deposited HER OWN money in their account. She did NOT take the money from the sale of the car. GA just stated it was the SAME amount her gave Cindy after the sale. Basically I think he was getting at (although not very well) that she somehow used THAT deposit slip as a template for the deposit she supposedly made. When it was discovered this money was not deposited is when she came up with the robbed at gun point thing that SHE (Casey) was dealing with the police about and didn't want her parents getting involved. It made GA's hinky meter go off. That was the whole point to that story.

Another Myth buster that I keep seeing repeated. The Gun GA got confiscated. He ordered that gun and LE was notified. The gun was bought (and the background check session is when LE was notified) in Sept. It's in a doc dump from November. I'll find it and put it in the Myth busters section. That's how LE knew about the gun and they confiscated it the day after or the day that he picked it up. It was shortly after this that GA talked about how he had contemplated suicide earlier in an interview. This was either late Sept or early Oct. that he did this interview. I just need to find it.

My opinion on the IM sessions:

I think she planned to kill CA and GA and set it up as either a murder suicide or an intruder murder. If an intruder murder then she would have stolen, hidden some things to make it look like a robbery gone bad.

The IM's tell me that Casey was insecure in the relationship. It also tells me that Tony liked Casey. He said he wanted to stop by just to say hi, even bringing coffee/tea for CA and GA. He WANTED to meet them. I don't see how some can say he's a loser. I just don't see it. It's a dance and that's what they were doing. The typical beginning of a relationship (for that age/mentality group) relationship dance. That's all, nothing else.

Actually I think Cindy feels a lot of guilt and that has manifested itself into anger and hammer time.

After all she's not allowed to take it out on KC anymore. KC has an atty. The whole guilt thing maybe a new feeling for Cindy. After two and a half decades of raising 2 perfect kids and working hard for her family, this was all she had to show for it. A husband who runs around while she slaves away at a job and a daughter who does nothing right. That was a well earned martyr trip Cindy was on, after all.

But she knew KC wasn't stable, she knew KC had had a very dark place in her and she didn't protect Caylee (her prize for all her hard work). Yeah, I think she feels some guilt and that is why they have been in protection mode over KC. It's not love, it's guilt.

We agree it's not love. :)

Sounds like there may have been some words exchanged between mom and daughter that very evening because of how Caylee acted before bed:
CA "My mom is in bed, my dad is working till 11 or so. the kid is passed the out."
L7tone "Oh"
CA "She kept telling mom that she's a boss, and was patting herself on the chest.?

Any thoughts?
Now, in the October interview with TL it's stated that she said the As weren't together. Well, which one was it??!! I guess he could have left in a blink of an eye. Sssssh!

I think by the time of the PR trip, she did not want to leave Tony's side. She was trying to change his mind about going to NY

Yes, the exchange about PR was on 6/10 and TonE had very strong feelings about Ricco already. I'd bet he told KC if she went he wouldn't be waiting for her when she got back.

I agree with you that she could turn them on and off at will. It seems likely that she learned at a very young age that temper tantrums, complete with tears, would cause her parents to back off. So, imo, at any given time, tears could have been: 1) a 'real' reflexive reaction; 2) a false on/off such as she tried to work up at JB's office over being indicted; or 3) an actual real event, although not for the reasons appropriate to the situation but instead, for herself and/or being thwarted. The tears over TL leaving her could have been either of the three but I'd bet on #3, if I were betting. She had a lot riding on this "relationship" and had invested a lot into it, by her standards. Having it taken away and blowing her belle vita fantasies of becoming a famous band promoter with TL could have caused her to become truly upset for herself.
I'm not 100% sure Casey ever intended on staying herself.

Also, one thing I think she used later with her parents just for the heck of it were threats.

My sis-in-law, after many years of trying, was finally blessed with a gorgeous baby boy. This child was the be-all, end-all for both her and my brother but they would refer to him with less than flattering terms at times that would apparently shock many here.

Now that I've written all that, upon reflection, I'm thinking that context would make all the difference in the world and I can't imagine us referring to our children with derogatory terms to anyone outside of the family; particularly with someone we barely knew.

(snipped)

I agree- I personally don't think the name calling, even to her friends, is that big of a deal. It depends on the context its used in. Some people joke around more than others- and nicknames that might be offensive by the dictionary definition are used endearingly. Like you said- monster, rugrat, etc. Its called the "terrible twos" for a reason! haha

At least here, it doesn't seem to there was real "animosity" towards Caylee. A woman I used to know would refer to her daughter as "princess" but would say it in such a condescending, mean way- like she was jealous. "Oh yes the princess will only wear her old ugly pink dress, not the new expensive blue dresses I bought her. The little princess should be grateful she gets anything" etc etc. That IMO is a lot more worrisome than off-handedly calling your child a brat.

I think its hard to read this stuff objectively b/c we know everything else that happens. And just to add- I'm not saying KC didn't have animosity towards Caylee, I'm just saying this specific IM doesn't do it for me.

Oh and the "passed the f* out" - its sort of a common saying now among college kids. I've heard more than a bunch of times "I drank too much, I just went home and passed the F out." The only thing I think it shows is that KC didn't really think of herself as a mature mother- just as a typical party sl&t.

Yes, the exchange about PR was on 6/10 and TonE had very strong feelings about Ricco already. I'd bet he told KC if she went he wouldn't be waiting for her when she got back.
According to Lee's depo he told TL that Casey's bf was Ricardo...and that ws in July supposedly a couple of months after I "thought" she ended it. Lee was also aware that Casey was still "seeing" JG. I don't see casey having any allegiance to any man. IMO she needed to get the heck out of Dodge. Just wondering if TL was keeping her in FL or was he her ticket out?

My bold and respectfully snipped for space!

The bold is something that needs to be in the myth busters thread. I went back and listened AGAIN to the GA interview about that. This is how that went down.

Casey owed them money, she was telling them she wasn't getting her checks and would deposit money in their account for them when she got them. She forged a deposit slip showing she deposited HER OWN money in their account. She did NOT take the money from the sale of the car. GA just stated it was the SAME amount her gave Cindy after the sale. Basically I think he was getting at (although not very well) that she somehow used THAT deposit slip as a template for the deposit she supposedly made. When it was discovered this money was not deposited is when she came up with the robbed at gun point thing that SHE (Casey) was dealing with the police about and didn't want her parents getting involved. It made GA's hinky meter go off. That was the whole point to that story.

Thanks for the clarification. I did not think I muddied the waters with the "robbed at gunpoint" quotes. What I think was untenable was the fact that she in fact CLAIMED SHE WAS ROBBED AT GUNPOINT. Whose money it was, whether it came from the sale of a car, whether they loaned 4k to her while she wasn't getting paychecks, or whether she worked and was to pay money to the A's, was not the point I was trying to make. She was off telling her parents REAL WHOPPERS and I don't think the whoppers were flying well hence the family stress, strain and dynamics.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back