Casey Anthony and Tony L.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Don't lurk without posting!- and I'm sorry if I came across as harsh- I have a son who is getting ready to enter young adulthood and it's hard not to put him in TL's shoes. And I sincerely think he is just another victim here- guilty only of making a bad choice in a girl.

If he happens to be reading here, I can't imagine how he must feel when people blame him or try to associate him with this horrible crime. I'm sure this is a horrible situation for him.

pirate, I have a 23 y/o son that easily COULD have been in TL's shoes too. He wanted to go to Full Sail 4 yrs. ago so badly, but it was way too expensive for a single moms budget! :crazy: From what I understand the courses are tough and you really have to be serious about what you are doing. TL seemed to take school seriously, as he went even while KC was mooching off of him. Whether anyone likes the Fusion thing or not, it was in keeping with his music studies imo. At least he wasn't laying around doing NOTHING. The guys had to tell HER not to bring Caylee there when they were partying, so it seems that they were thinking about a child they had just met even when KC wasn't. I have no doubt there was drinking and some drugs going on, sadly I believe that happens much more often than not. This poor guy had NO CLUE what he was getting into when he met KC imho.

pirate, I have a 23 y/o son that easily COULD have been in TL's shoes too. He wanted to go to Full Sail 4 yrs. ago so badly, but it was way too expensive for a single moms budget! :crazy: From what I understand the courses are tough and you really have to be serious about what you are doing. TL seemed to take school seriously, as he went even while KC was mooching off of him. Whether anyone likes the Fusion thing or not, it was in keeping with his music studies imo. At least he wasn't laying around doing NOTHING. The guys had to tell HER not to bring Caylee there when they were partying, so it seems that they were thinking about a child they had just met even when KC wasn't. I have no doubt there was drinking and some drugs going on, sadly I believe that happens much more often than not. This poor guy had NO CLUE what he was getting into when he met KC imho.

Excellent point!! Everyone else seemed to just accept KC bringing Caylee around - late night's at Ricardo's place, Anything But Clothes Party, etc. Maybe they brought up later in police interviews and such that they thought it was inappropriate, but no one seemed to actually DO anything about it at the time.

The Tony crew seemed like the first people to actually take a step back and say, "hey, we have all sorts of people coming in and out of here tonight, we're gonna be drinking, smoking, etc... maybe it's not a good idea you bring your impressionable little toddler around for that."

People keep blasting Tony for somehow insinuating he didn't want Caylee around. When, in reality, I think he was making a responsible, mature decision that anyone in his shoes should have made. KC kept bragging about her full time nanny, her parents being so involved, etc... Tony was probably thinking, if that's true, why not have your parent's watch Caylee tonight instead of bringing her over while we're playing drinking games?

And if KC said, "I can't tonight, I can't find a sitter..." I don't think Tony would have been all too upset if she couldn't come over...

I just can't fault Tony for how KC twisted that all up in that diseased head of hers.

Just out of curiosity...why is it when someone quotes a post (see Cherry Ames) it says it's "originally posted by miabellamoure" when the post that is highlighted is NOT mine?

Not sure if this got answered already, but the html quote tags are broken. There must be a closed pair such as: , otherwise the posts are getting attributed to the wrong people if not fixed.

Personally I never felt TL was "into" KC much, if he was she would have stayed at his apt while he went on trip.. she didn't, she went and slept on R and AM couch... While I don't think he was into her, I also don't feel she has ever been "into" much of any guy, they just appear to be individual's available to pass her time... I think TL will provide good info but never have believed he even knew Caylee was gone. I've read somewhere he used to ask her where Caylee was and she lied, not his fault. He is not a "total user" or he would have never bothered to ask about Caylee... Hoping the trial starts very, very soon! Also, I never felt KC had any help if she did it was after the fact and feel it would have been family, but don't even really think that. I think KC has lied to each and every person she is close to, loose term as I think she probably used any guy more than they may have used her.

I am with you. I believe he was just "sucked in" by her. I don't believe he was as enthralled with her as she was with him. He obviously did not trust her because she did not have a key to his apartment.

I don't know about today's kids, but when I was young, some girls (not me, I would never tell that) had keys to guy's apartments all the time. I noticed it seems that she did not have a key to anyone's apartment or house. Interesting.

I have a son in that age group also. I asked him if any women had tried to bring their kids to a party at his house, and he said " NO WAY, I would allow a small child at one of our parties, they are not safe for adults much less a child." and laughed. He said some young women did have a child, but he had never seen one at a party with any of his friends, and he never saw it in college either.

The bottom line, is most responsible young adults would not allow a child around, but she seemed never consider the danger for Caylee.

very weird that she was practically living with this dude and she is allowed to borrow his car (how did she ask this? what was her reason?) but isnt allowed in his apartment alone or when he is out of town.

maybe his roommates hate her.

have they been interviewed by LE?

. Secondly I hope he feels guilty because he may have inadvertenly pushed casey to do what she did by his dumb attitude and comments regarding children. Has he commented on this at all ?

tony L? who and what is this in reference to?

I don't think he meant it literally. He said that after growing up around sisters, he realized that having a boy would be much easier. He never said that he'd leave a woman if she had a girl or gave birth to his girl.

I don't think he had anything to do with KC killing Caylee. She alone will be responsible for what she did. No one made her do it!!
jmo

so what is this about and where does this info come from?

delete if you think Im off base. Ive heard it before on tv shows that he only wants male children but I cant back that comment up so feel free to delete.

I really think that everyone needs to lay off AL, Nothing he said or did pushed KC to do what she did to Caylee. She would have killed that angel regardless. Tony was just the guy she happened to be mooching off of at the moment. The poor guy has had enough crap to deal with in regards to all of this, let's not try to lay blame anywhere but where it belongs, squarely with KC

I really think that everyone needs to lay off AL, Nothing he said or did pushed KC to do what she did to Caylee. She would have killed that angel regardless. Tony was just the guy she happened to be mooching off of at the moment. The poor guy has had enough crap to deal with in regards to all of this, let's not try to lay blame anywhere but where it belongs, squarely with KC

OH I agree she was the one responsible Im just shocked he felt that way and since she was unbalanced she may have taken it seriously

I don't think he meant it literally. He said that after growing up around sisters, he realized that having a boy would be much easier. He never said that he'd leave a woman if she had a girl or gave birth to his girl.

ok that makes more sense I didnt know what context he said it in .,

I don't think he had anything to do with KC killing Caylee. She alone will be responsible for what she did. No one made her do it!!
jmo

Amen! Ask any MOTHER what she would say to a guy who couldn't or wouldn't accept her child! See ya! This poor young guy must have nightmares knowing what he now knows!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
539edtje
Back