Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

STATE ATTORNEY COMMENTS ON DNA EVIDENCE

For the first time, Orange County State Attorney Lawson Lamar weighed in on the evidence in the case Friday. Eyewitness News broke the story Wednesday that DNA evidence reveals Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and it shows decomposition that Caylee was dead.

"Law enforcement prosecution throughout all of this has been hoping and praying we find this child a live. That hope has been somewhat diminished by recent forensics," Lamar said.

Despite the evidence, the offer of limited immunity to Casey Anthony remains. An email from prosecutors confirms Anthony's lawyer, Jose Baez, asked for it several weeks ago. The deal means that anything the 22-year-old mother says to investigators would not be used against her in court, only the evidence found.

"The initial thought of offering that level of immunity was that we might gain some information that would lead us to the missing child," Lamar said.

So far, Casey Anthony has not said a word. The State Attorney's Office is waiting for the sheriff's office to send over what's called a "fact package," which includes all the forensic evidence.

Lamar told Eyewitness News he isn't rushing the sheriff's office for that packet. The offer of limited immunity will expire on Tuesday.

That confirms nothing, once again, they could be referring to the air tests.

I would suggest calling the main number of the police department that serves the area where the incident took place and have them direct you as to where to call. Usually this main number can be located in the government pages of the phone book, or my personal favorite - "google"! For example, google "[insert your city here] Police Department main phone number" Call that number, and then, they can be the ones to tell you to call 911 if necessary.

Next time I am in a fender bender and need a squad sent to make a report.. I'll leave the scene to go find a computer or phone book..

:)

Sorry, had to laugh. If you've been staying away due to your anger, then the 12 year old girl is HARDLY the place to start, IMO 'cause it isn't gonna do much to restore a warm fuzzy feeling.

Boy ain't that the truth! This case is KILLING my blood pressure I've had to personally take several time out cause I would love to choke to life out of Casey!

Not to be argumentative over a subject we're really not discussing, but wouldn't the supervision have had to have been at the minor's location?

It's not stipulated in the court order. Just says that supervision is required.

Are any of the family members (George, Cindy, Lee) participating in today's search?

Perhaps JB would advise that anything they find can incriminate their daughter, they don't want to be out there considering last night's hooplah, etc.

But if it was my granddaughter or niece they were looking for, I'd be out there leading the pack and to heck with whoever told me to stay home. But that's just me ya know...

I just a few minutes ago finished watching the video of Cindy's confrontation with the protesters. I watched it 4 times lol.

In it she said that the media would not "allow" them to search for Caylee. Nothing to explain what she meant by that.

I suppose that's as good an excuse as any not to search for your missing grandbaby.

I am constantly recalling Beth H. these days. I sure wouldn't want to have been in her path as she heading out day after day to find out what happened to her Natalie.

That poor woman, ravaged with grief, tore out like a house on fire and kept going until night, when she would then do hours of interviews, hair askew, pain ravaged face, sunken eyes, obvious to-the-bone exhaustion, to get the info out there. Makes me cry to this day for her grief and her love for her child.

Just spent hours going through the media downloads that you have posted Patty, thanks it really helps to revisit them you pick up so much the 2nd and 3rd time round that you originally miss. Really appreciate the time you put into downloading and keeping it all organized. Hugs!

Next time I am in a fender bender and need a squad sent to make a report.. I'll leave the scene to go find a computer or phone book..

:)

Um, no, that would qualify under "crime (incident) in progress" and "in need of immediate assistance". I think it's a no-brainer that a car accident qualifies for 911 (possible injury, crime committed, impede traffic, etc.)

Not to be argumentative over a subject we're really not discussing, but wouldn't the supervision have had to have been at the minor's location?

The mother of the child knew of the relationship and was facilitating a relationship between the child and the Anthony's (she has been at all the vigils). The grandmother of the child said they hoped Casey would tell the child something that would help the case (reward money?). The mother contacted media after the forensics reports appeared.

Some posters said yesterday that the child's parent knowing wouldn't count as supervised, as superviser has to be approved by the case worker.

I am constantly recalling Beth H. these days. I sure wouldn't want to have been in her path as she heading out day after day to find out what happened to her Natalie.

That poor woman, ravaged with grief, tore out like a house on fire and kept going until night, when she would then do hours of interviews, hair askew, pain ravaged face, sunken eyes, obvious to-the-bone exhaustion, to get the info out there. Makes me cry to this day for her grief and her love for her child.
Isn't she scheduled to meet with George and Cindy today?

Evidently, this little girl held vigils for Caylee, and possibly attended some vigils in Orlando for Caylee. Somehow, Casey befriended her over myspace...sent the child a "sisters forever" friendship bracelet and a really inappropriate email that started with "Hey sweetie..." and even expressed hopes that the girl would come spend the night with her sometime in the future. The child's grandmother called LE and then the media :rolleyes:. The child had to be hospitalized after she heard that the sniffer test and DNA had come back--meaning that Caylee was most likely dead. It's a really sad story, and just another victim in the Casey Anthony saga. There has been debate at WS as to whether or not Casey was breaking her bond agreement by having contact with the child...some say no, some say yes. So, really, that's about all there is to this story.

Wow can someone please tell me how to get sheet rock out of my eyes cause I just put my head through the wall. Unbelieveable!

Wow!! Okay, now I'm getting scared. I live near the coast, close to Houston/Galveston. I was taking this all with a grain because there have been soo many that veered the other way. When trying to evacuate 3 years ago, we sat in traffic for 12 hours with 2 small kids and were only 1 hr from home!! Now, there are 3 small kids!!! So, it would take a lot for us to evacuate again. This one just may do it! Assuming it's headed out way. And not sure when we will know that! YIKES!

Where did you get this chart? I haven't seen that one yet. Thanks!

Angela

Go HERE.

Be sure to checkmark "show windfield." Then you can drag the map around like a Google map (this is a google earth-based map) and see if you're in the potential windfall.

If I were in Houston/Galveston area, I'd be stocking up on supplies. My relatives in Port Arthur have already made reservations in Fort Worth (closest they could find to PA) and will evacuate tonight. Just keep your eyes on this link I sent you, and if it shows you in the windfield, then you need to start making evacuation plans. Otherwise, just go ahead and make sure that your hurricane kit is stocked, and that you can get by without power for several days--which you should be doing in hurricane season anyway (not gettin' on to ya, just giving some advice. :hug: ).

It's not stipulated in the court order. Just says that supervision is required.

I would think, due to the child neglect.endangerment charge, the spirit of the CO means that Casey isn't supposed to be alone with anyone under 17. Just in case she might hurt the minor.

As for this other young woman who Casey was corresponding with, that's all on the little girl's parent's and grandparents. That poor lil thing was used, and not just by the Anthonys.

Why is that I have not seen a single reputable news source talk about the DNA. The air test yes. But nothing about DNA? Do we have solid confirmation on that yet?

Unofficial yes. But I have reviewed the University of Tennesee Body Farm Research Data at length. I posted on it last week before the results came out. What no-one is saying, maybe, accidentally on purpose, is that you need to have evidence of decomp samples (or dna of someone not living, same church different pew) to "order" the gas
chromatograph/spectrograph result in the first place. Point being if the air test is positive, it came from a "sample" of some kind...

I also predict the soil samples will prove positive for DNA, decomposition, and it will be Caylee, and are due back next week.

I thought Cindy said, in her lambast to the reporters in front of her house, that she was ONLY hiring the search team to satisfy the "maggots" (media) who are insisting they search around? I thought that slip was telling.

Hey NJ Lawyer! I'm glad to see you still posting here :)

We are all getting snippy and if it continues, we will end up with time outs and a closed thread. There is no need for this, lets focus on Caylee.

Just spent hours going through the media downloads that you have posted Patty, thanks it really helps to revisit them you pick up so much the 2nd and 3rd time round that you originally miss. Really appreciate the time you put into downloading and keeping it all organized. Hugs!

Yes, Patty is really good at those downloads!:clap:

Um K - regarding 911. :other_beatingA_Dead

I'm done - do whatcha want. :blowkiss:

I thought Cindy said, in her lambast to the reporters in front of her house, that she was ONLY hiring the search team to satisfy the "maggots" (media) who are insisting they search around? I thought that slip was telling.
Did she really call the media "maggots'? That really burns me up as if it weren't for the media, the world would not know about Caylee. Somehow I don't think George couyld drive his little trailer to Australia or some of the oher areas where people are reading about this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member