Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #158

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think he smelled it until he and George went to the car together. . . opened the door, opened the trunk, threw a trash bag over the fence and George left.

Yes, which I have always agreed with, so I'm confused about what your point is? Please explain.

"dirty little, nasty little, baby" (from Swingers)
That's funny though- I never picked up on the playhouse/sandbox- ha
Any distraction at this point is comforting! I dread the conclusion but hope it's soon!

Its weary wish we could see Caylee returned soon.

That could be, my point is maybe he didn't alert authorities b/c it wasn't like what he experienced with the suicide car. What he saw in the suicide car. He didn't see that in Casey's car so he didn't want to jump to conclusions.

I read your post again. Now I get it. That might explain why he didn't call LE that day. Good point.

Is LE working with TES in the search for Caylee?
This may have been answered already (I'm behind as usual), during the PC Fri night PIO Nieves said (paraphrasing) that if TES had any questions or needed more info, they were free to contact LE at any time. He also gave a brief rundown of TES' capabilities and resources. What I got from what he said was that without directly stating it, LE was fully supportive of their efforts. My interpretation was that LE couldn't volunteer info to TES, but they could answer if a question was posed. I could also have more into what he said than there really was, sometimes I'm good at that :rolleyes:.

Has anyone been in contact with TP since last night? Have not seen him around today.

The strange part is, it has never been stated they were on vacation. Cindy was on vacation from work ending on June 8th. But I don't recall they "went on vacation". She said this at the bond hearing.

Maybe that's what Casey was talking about when she said her parent's weren't going to give her the house. Maybe they had planned on going on vacation but changed their plans. Maybe that's what all the fighting was about.

I do too............that could be very well why the scratches were all over the trunk...........most places like that do have "junkyard dogs" in the fence at night........

UH OHHHHHHHHHHHHH........be careful now.......that messes with Baez's (or Cindy's) assumption that someone came in there and planted a dead body in the car. Can't do that with that ridiculous theory.

But didn't you know that the person who climbed over the fence with the dead body (also dead weight - incredibly difficult to move - personal knowledge) threw the dogs raw meat filled with tranquilizers.:waitasec:

Maybe that's what Casey was talking about when she said her parent's weren't going to give her the house. Maybe they had planned on going on vacation but changed their plans. Maybe that's what all the fighting was about.

I thought she had told her friend Amy that she was taking over payments on her parents home and had invited Amy to be a roommate?

Don't think he smelled it until he and George went to the car together. . . opened the door, opened the trunk, threw a trash bag over the fence and George left.

Yes, he tells LE he smelled it earlier, and wrote it off to perishable foods. He didn't think of the smell of the suicide car until George was there to pick it up.
Lanie

has anyone seen Jose' fax from last night about Casey's arrest? The one he sent OCSD at 5:40pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bxvice