Casey Anthony Legal Defense Strategies #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless she was under threat to act normal or harm would come to Caylee :innocent:

I dont know what story she is going to tell, or if she is even going to tell one, but it is not too far fetched absent any evidence.

Not everyone in Florida is following this case very closely...kwim?

Maybe not, but I assume people in Florida use logic and common sense. A hair from a trash filled, water filled, plant filled, Florida swamp is not going to equate to Oh! Casey didn't do it! Neither is duct tape floating downstream and randomly sticking to Caylee's face and holding her mandible in place. The jurors are not going to check their brains at the door and indulge in utter nonsense. Once they hear all of the facts together, they are only going to think one person did it.

I mean shoot, if that one hair is so damaging, open the cell and let her out now! I for one am not ready to throw out this whole case so easily.

I dont see that as being ALL that Casey did for 30 days. It is but a very small time accounted for in that time frame actually. Also, she was sleeping with one man, TL, not men. Nor do we even know if they were having sex. I have not seen that in a transcript anywhere.

Check out her texting to TL.

Maybe the hair belonged to JG. Wonder if he had a hairbrush in his bathroom the day she HAD to take a shower?????????

I dont see that as being ALL that Casey did for 30 days. It is but a very small time accounted for in that time frame actually. Also, she was sleeping with one man, TL, not men. Nor do we even know if they were having sex. I have not seen that in a transcript anywhere.

OMG..r u kidding...she was also sleeping with Ricardo, maybe not in that time frame but she did have other men...Oh an no sex...yeh they just cuddle every nite..:woohoo:

IIRC, according to KC in the jailhouse letters it was "7 men" remember she didn't think that would maker her a *advertiser censored*?

Unless she was under threat to act normal or harm would come to Caylee :innocent:

I dont know what story she is going to tell, or if she is even going to tell one, but it is not too far fetched absent any evidence.

I'm sure it will be a "story".......But which nanny story? 1, 2, or 3????

Now I just read that there was a strange hair found on the duct tape. It would still raise a question because in order to apply three pieces of duct tape, unless they were cut or torn separately they would attract hair. Transfer would be very easily done. It could be Mallory's hair, it could be AH's hair.....it could have been anyone's hair KC had come in contact with on the 15th. Endless possibilities. But five inches in length definitely rules out RK. And didn't nanny have long hair??? jmo

The hair could have been on the tape sitting on the shelf in the store. It could have been a random hair from a dump site, JMOO

Too bad there is no nanny to compare the hair to.........I would much rather a MOTHER didn't kill her own child. But there was never a nanny to be found.

Not sure where to put this, so this looked the best place. In todays doc dump there is evidence of a hair found at the crime scene that can not be identified. It is a womans hair I assume brown in colour. Zenaidas? This, along with NO EVIDENCE of Casey at the scene or Caylee being dead at the house is looking BAD for the SA!

Yes and if wishes were horses beggars would ride.

Yes and if wishes were horses beggars would ride.

I think the hair on the duct statement has already been refuted.

The hair was found IN the Disney bag with the bottle later found to contain testosterone (or steroids) and the LE/FBI have not been able to match it to anyone in the crime lab who has hair that length or color, despite testing 5 women, or at least that is what I read.

Repeat, the hair was NOT found on the duct tape and it did NOT belong to a crime lab tech.

Whew, you know how rumors can take off like wildfire here and suddenly become a "fact" evermore to some.

ps sorry ZsaZsa, didn't mean to quote your post....

Not sure where to put this, so this looked the best place. In todays doc dump there is evidence of a hair found at the crime scene that can not be identified. It is a womans hair I assume brown in colour. Zenaidas? This, along with NO EVIDENCE of Casey at the scene or Caylee being dead at the house is looking BAD for the SA!

this, of course, is simply your opinion, correct? In my opinion, one stray hair that can not be identified, or has not yet been identified is not that big a deal. If you look at the photos of the crime scene, there were dozens of people there and so far, they have only ruled out a few of the crime scene personnel.

As to No evidence of Caylee being dead at the house - why is this so troubling to you? I have not seen one report that says Caylee died at the house - have never heard the State allude to the fact that they believe Caylee died at the house. Cadaver dogs have hit in the back yard and on the car - that's all. There have been a few very good theories as to why the dogs may have hit in the back yard too. Of course, they are only opinions, as this post is only an opinion and as your post is only an opinion. That is what makes this Forum so wonderful - the diversity of opinions.

Perhaps we should ask a moderator to give this it's own thread. Meanwhile I am going to see if I can find out if a thread had already been started on this 'wild hair' (sorry, could not resist that one).

This random hair is but a TINY straw for the defense to grasp at, and not enough to convince a jury IMO. If the mysterious hair came from the supposed "real killer" - why isn't there more than one? How do we know KC herself didn't take a random hair and place it there so as to deflect blame from herself? If she's taken the time to premeditate this murder as I believe she has, why not wear gloves, a latex cap over her own hair, and purposely place a random hair? The possibilities are endless, IMO, and one tiny hair isn't going to sway a jury. If that's all the defense has to try and say KC didn't do this crime, then their defense is in sad sad shape. Doesn't convince me at all. MOO.

Yes it is actually. I don' t have a link but it was the one where they were nailing down (no pun intended) the timeline and they said such and such a date was when he was first intimate with Casey (I think is how they put it).

ETA: http://humbleopinion.net76.net/interviews/tony lazaro.pdf

Page 12: "the first time you were intimate with casey"
Page 15: "the sexual activity maybe picked up that week"

I think the hair on the duct statement has already been refuted.

The hair was found IN the Disney bag with the bottle later found to contain testosterone (or steroids) and the LE/FBI have not been able to match it to anyone in the crime lab who has hair that length or color, despite testing 5 women, or at least that is what I read.

Repeat, the hair was NOT found on the duct tape and it did NOT belong to a crime lab tech.

Whew, you know how rumors can take off like wildfire here and suddenly become a "fact" evermore to some.

ps sorry ZsaZsa, didn't mean to quote your post....
Thank you, LG!

Am I missing something? Didn't Casey in her own words explain how she was getting ready to leave the area? That she left Caylee with the "real" Zenaida, but she doesn't fault her for what happened? Didn't she also say she really didn't consider Caylee missing until she was actually missing? Whatever the heck that was supposed to mean...only she can explain. But, in her own words she was the last known person to be with her daughter. Did those letters even convey that she felt threatened? Anger at this new Zenaida for harming her own child...how about outrage at herself for what happened? I mean if in some way she felt keeping her daughter's disappearance a secret was necessary to insure she stayed alive, wouldn't the failure of the plan evoke outrage? Or did her new found religious fervor enable her to not only get over her daughter's death lickety-split...but also allowed her to grant the perpetrator forgiveness? That Casey was one heck of a mother. IMO...that will be the most difficult obstacle the defense has to overcome...none of Casey's actions herald her as the "Mother of the Year". Far from it. They better hope they can seat 12 young unmarried men 'cause IMO no mother could wrap their brain around her behavior.

If you truly feel that one hair is enough to tie some unknown person to the scene that has been accessed by the general public often over the years then you must believe the evidence from SA is overwhelming against KC. There is far more evidence linking Mom then a strange hair found in an area loaded with trash, that also did not walk there.

Defense has been trying to prove there was no body in the area when TES seached by saying they have testimony that people searched that very area. We also know that people were searching this area that were not searching with TES so a strange hair would not be anything other than a strange hair either brought to the scene or landing there.

It is possible too that the killer brought the hair to the scene on their clothes and the hair belongs to someone else. Infinite possibilities. Now if we actually had a nanny and the hair matched it might raise some doubt. But one strange hair that LE can't identify, nope, don't think that will even get part way down the runway. It's just not logical. jmo

BBM I actually find the evidence by the SA completely UNDERwhelming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garc