Casey Anthony Legal Defense Strategies #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think Cindy knows who it is? I have thought that Cindy did know Casey was pregnant early on and had not told George until it was obvious to him. I think Cindy knows who it is.

Honestly, I think Cindy is the one least likely to know, because I don't think KC knows. She has told so many lies about it that it is obvious she doesn't IMO.
She told them it was a guy who was killed on his way to Caylee's birthday party...:innocent: She told Jesse it was his...
Cindy RN didn't recognize a 28+ week pregnancy until it was pointed out to her by her own brother. Everyone knew, but Cindy.

Maybe it was a married man who could not admit he was the father and he told her to get lost? I find it hard to believe she did not try to get child support from whomever it was...

This random hair is but a TINY straw for the defense to grasp at, and not enough to convince a jury IMO. If the mysterious hair came from the supposed "real killer" - why isn't there more than one? How do we know KC herself didn't take a random hair and place it there so as to deflect blame from herself? If she's taken the time to premeditate this murder as I believe she has, why not wear gloves, a latex cap over her own hair, and purposely place a random hair? The possibilities are endless, IMO, and one tiny hair isn't going to sway a jury. If that's all the defense has to try and say KC didn't do this crime, then their defense is in sad sad shape. Doesn't convince me at all. MOO.

The area was full of other people's garbage - geez! One hair!

I was waiting nervously for them to say it was from Jesse- her visit to his house for a 'shower' that she did not appear to need was always at the back of my mind, she just went to get some object of his to incriminate him.

I was waiting nervously for them to say it was from Jesse- her visit to his house for a 'shower' that she did not appear to need was always at the back of my mind, she just went to get some object of his to incriminate him.

Scary thought but didn't I read it was five inches long? Isn't his hair kinda short?

Maybe it was a married man who could not admit he was the father and he told her to get lost? I find it hard to believe she did not try to get child support from whomever it was...

Me too although someone had mentioned that Cindy probably would not want to involve a father for selfish reasons. Not wanting to share custody or have to deal with anothers decisions regarding Caylee. They are so manipulative and coniveing (sp) I could see this happening.

I gathered from that she was trying to say she'd only slept with 7 men her entire life..JMO

Bold mine.

Bwa hahahahahah!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Not laughing at you steph...just at the fact that KC said she only slept with 7 men her whole life.

My apologies...the story about who Caylees Dad is has been the same, and others have stated different names. I do believe that Casey knows though. I think the accident story is likely truthful seeing as she told it numerous times. JMO of course :)

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." (attributed to Joseph Goebbels)

Some how, KC repeating some story several times does not bring it up to the level of truth, for me anyway. If it works for you... Well, each to their own.

Me too although someone had mentioned that Cindy probably would not want to involve a father for selfish reasons. Not wanting to share custody or have to deal with anothers decisions regarding Caylee. They are so manipulative and coniveing (sp) I could see this happening.

They are that - agreed - but even if it involved receiving money? Cindy who is (was) bogged down in debt?

I just now read the Daily News Updates and read that the Defense, JB and CM, went to MN's office to look at EquuSearch volunteers records.
I believe their only strategy right now is to do as much as they can in the remaining four business days before they have to step in front of Judge BP. Schedule and do as many Depos as they can etc so they can look like they really have been working or to insinuate that it was JS that was holding them back from moving forward with KC's defense. imo won't hold water, I am betting BP will have read everything to do with this case by next Friday, and has been following this case from the beginning.

I just now read the Daily News Updates and read that the Defense, JB and CM, went to MN's office to look at EquuSearch volunteers records.
I believe their only strategy right now is to do as much as they can in the remaining four business days before they have to step in front of Judge BP. Schedule and do as many Depos as they can etc so they can look like they really have been working or to insinuate that it was JS that was holding them back from moving forward with KC's defense. imo won't hold water, I am betting BP will have read everything to do with this case by next Friday, and has been following this case from the beginning.

Your right that wont fly but I am happy they are working so that no appeal is justified.

Now that's a truthful mouthful if I've ever heard one! Well said!

That same logic could also be applied in regards to the infamous "death band" hair. The FBI analyst even stated it as being so within the documents.

I happen to believe that it would seem more likely, in most cases, to have the perps hair at the scene, then it is to be some random strangers. Particularly when taking into account all the duct tape and sticky residue also located at said scene.

That same logic could also be applied in regards to the infamous "death band" hair. The FBI analyst even stated it as being so within the documents.

I happen to believe that it would seem more likely, in most cases, to have the perps hair at the scene, then it is to be some random strangers. Particularly when taking into account all the duct tape and sticky residue also located at said scene.

RBBM
Close, but not really...one hair was found in the presence of a ton of other stuff while the other was found in a much more contained area...different context imo

This is great. It is good to see CM, whis IS qualified get to work!!

As much as I dislike JB, I try to not forget that JB is not a qualified DP lawyer. As such, why would he have been "working" on depos, and other similar evidence if he wasnt sure he would be "staying". This is the type of lawyer he has always appeared to me to be at least...lazy..and confused....and nervous.........

This is great. It is good to see CM, whis IS qualified get to work!!

As much as I dislike JB, I try to not forget that JB is not a qualified DP lawyer. As such, why would he have been "working" on depos, and other similar evidence if he wasnt sure he would be "staying". This is the type of lawyer he has always appeared to me to be at least...lazy..and confused....and nervous.........

Isn't a death penalty qualified lawyer one who is qualified to argue against the death penalty during the penalty phase? My understanding is that is why A.Lyons was brought in.

RBBM
Close, but not really...one hair was found in the presence of a ton of other stuff while the other was found in a much more contained area...different context imo

I agree with the BBM. But I think it is important to note, that the FBI analyst made a remark that the death band on the hair could possibly have come from some random occurance. Also, if Caylee were wrapped and double bagged, then it seems highly improbable that a random hair with the band of death would escape into the trunk.

The hair that can not be identified was found with the gatorade bottle, which contained trace evidence of chlorform,amongst other things. And it has not been ruled out yet. It still could be though I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garc