Casey Anthony's Cell Phone Records

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mark Fuhrman is reporting that a neighbor told him that there was a loud argument in the house on Father's day and that that thing was common. Cindy reacted to report saying, "No, not us".

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,402098,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

VAN SUSTEREN: Are you able to -- do you have any information about the relationship that Casey might have -- because I know you've spoken to members of the family -- but the current situation between Casey and grandparents or her brother?

FUHRMAN: Well, I can tell you this. I think the brother is the closest to Casey, and maybe that might be because of age. But he seems to be the one that would be the best chance to of getting Casey to actually come clean with just exactly what she knows.

But I can tell you this. While I was still on the ground in Orlando, I talked to one of the immediate neighbors that is within earshot of the Anthony house, and he said that Casey Anthony had one hell of a temper. And he heard her swearing at her mother several times, so loud that he could hear it from his house, and that he would never talk to his parents that way. And he said even Father's Day weekend, that was going on. So whether that's true or not, it's something that he's observed and heard on repeated times. We'd never heard that before, and so that's interesting all unto itself.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did the parents or the grandparents -- did they say anything to corroborate that, or Lee, or anyone say anything that would tend to corroborate the neighbor's statement?

FUHRMAN: No. Exactly the opposite. In fact, I asked Cindy Anthony and George if there was a fight that they had with Casey that weekend or any time close to the time when she took Caylee and left, and they absolutely said not. And that seems to be, you know, a direct conflict with a neighbor who on that weekend said that there was, you know, an argument.

These are all outgoing calls. Do we know what incoming calls she received that date...or are these ALL the calls? I agree it is weird that they didn't talk to her at all after seeing she had called. It mentions she calls Voicemail...so perhaps someone had called her.

Problem is that the above is based upon an assumption that Cindy and George had "seen" Casey had called. I say this because if my cell phone if turned off, when I turn it on again, I don't see missed calls. So if this is how Cindy's and George's cells operate, and Casey didn't leave a message, then they may not have known she had phoned.
Which bring sme to another question: I haven't seen anything re: George's and Cindy's cell provider or service, so I'm wondering whether either have voice mail? I only ask because the media (during Mark Fuhrman's dialogs) has been representing that the calls went "unanswered." Do they mean a human didn't pick up or no answer at all? If I call a cell number and said person doesn't have voice mail, I still get charged for the minimum time by my cell provider because I still get some voice telling me the subscriber doesn't have the ability to get messages, or whatever the message says, so HOW would anyone know, looking at a cell phone bill, whether or not a human answered the call???

One thought I don't think I clearly conveyed on my last post....

To me, it looks like she was franticly calling her parents.
(even though I dont know her cell habits at this time, it still looks that way)
If something did happen around 3:00 and she was franticly calling and getting no answer, surley she would try calling home, just in case. How clearly would one be thinking if "something" happened to their daughter? I believe she was at the house, hence, no calls to the house. Not because she didn't think they were home.

Clearly Missy Casey does not think the way I would, I understand. But even if she intentionally harmed her daughter (which I don't believe - or dont want to believe) she would not be clear in her thoughts enough to think about what time her parents are at work so its useless calling home. I can't reach them! Call everywhere! Logically and unconsciously a person would call 1) cell 2) work 3) home (if during a week day)

The only thing I can't grasp is why would she want to reach them franticly then run and hide for a month.
??

Mark Fuhrman is reporting that a neighbor told him that there was a loud argument in the house on Father's day and that that thing was common. Cindy reacted to report saying, "No, not us".

sooo...maybe (for argument's sake only, and I'm not saying I believe it, because I truly think the GPs are in th dark) everyone who was home the evening of father's day knows what happened to caylee b/c it happened that night during the loud words/argument heard by the neighbor...making everyting said after that by anyone all a coverup...
thoughts?

Remember folks this just happens to be the day after the last day we see Caylee, it matches Casey's own 31 day timeline, it matches what the police think because this info was leaked. I think the calls are a bit desperate. And then why stop for a period of time? And then Casey goes missing from parents at this time.

22 year old will use cellphone and not landline. They have all numbers programmed in speed dial, email, text messages, sending pics, emoticons. This is a non-issue.

I guess we'll have to respectfully disagree. Though I'm not sure what, if any information, would wind up being helpful, I believ it could be helpful, so I don't believe it's a "non issue," and I'd jump at the chance to look at 2 months prior to her arrest re: her cell phone usage. :)

If something did happen around 3:00 and she was franticly calling and getting no answer, surley she would try calling home, just in case. How clearly would one be thinking if "something" happened to their daughter? I believe she was at the house, hence, no calls to the house. Not because she didn't think they were home.
We have to keep an open mind that the first batch of calls could have been from outside the house, but I agree that they were most probably from home. If she left the house at 12:50pm, she would have tried George at home at some point, not knowing when he would be leaving. I think we can assume these calls went unanswered -- meaning no live person every answered. If we go with the bru-ha-ha on Father's Day, George and Cindy maybe weren't answering because of what transpired the day before. This is the "beginning tough love" theory. If a bad thing happened at this time, it could be tied to the argument/tough love issue. Or it could be a coincidence.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,402098,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

VAN SUSTEREN: Are you able to -- do you have any information about the relationship that Casey might have -- because I know you've spoken to members of the family -- but the current situation between Casey and grandparents or her brother?

FUHRMAN: Well, I can tell you this. I think the brother is the closest to Casey, and maybe that might be because of age. But he seems to be the one that would be the best chance to of getting Casey to actually come clean with just exactly what she knows.

But I can tell you this. While I was still on the ground in Orlando, I talked to one of the immediate neighbors that is within earshot of the Anthony house, and he said that Casey Anthony had one hell of a temper. And he heard her swearing at her mother several times, so loud that he could hear it from his house, and that he would never talk to his parents that way. And he said even Father's Day weekend, that was going on. So whether that's true or not, it's something that he's observed and heard on repeated times. We'd never heard that before, and so that's interesting all unto itself.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did the parents or the grandparents -- did they say anything to corroborate that, or Lee, or anyone say anything that would tend to corroborate the neighbor's statement?

FUHRMAN: No. Exactly the opposite. In fact, I asked Cindy Anthony and George if there was a fight that they had with Casey that weekend or any time close to the time when she took Caylee and left, and they absolutely said not. And that seems to be, you know, a direct conflict with a neighbor who on that weekend said that there was, you know, an argument.

playing the devil's advocate, perhaps what the neighbors routinely heard didn't constitute an argument to the Anthony family, as they were all so used to what the neighbor heard happening, and when they say there was no argument they were being honest because to them, an argument would have been more heated... again, one's perception is one's reality and we don't know enough about either the Anthony family arguments or the neighbor's basis for comparisons...

Clearly Missy Casey does not think the way I would, I understand. But even if she intentionally harmed her daughter (which I don't believe - or dont want to believe) she would not be clear in her thoughts enough to think about what time her parents are at work so its useless calling home. I can't reach them! Call everywhere! Logically and unconsciously a person would call 1) cell 2) work 3) home (if during a week day)

The only thing I can't grasp is why would she want to reach them franticly then run and hide for a month.
??
I don't know about frantic yet, because I know that if I'm trying to call one of my parents, especially if I think they are talking to each other, and get no answer, and then call the other, and get no answer, I may try each 2-3 times before giving up, especially if the Anthony family had an argument the previous day...

??

If she's AT home, she wouldn't try calling the home.

But she makes that 1st call to George only half an hour after he claims he left for work.

Could Caylee have died so soon after she returned to the house? I suppose it makes more sense IF it wasn't an accident.

OR had she left Caylee in the hot car someplace while she waited for George to leave for work & then she noticed Caylee was dead & rushed back to the house & tried to revive her in the pool & THEN began the calls???

4:24pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell (8 minutes to the next call) *Casey's mother
6:32pm - The Anthony Home (1 minute to the next call) *Casey's mother and father's house
6:33pm - Voicemail (33 minutes to the next call) *
7:06pm - The Anthony Home (14 minutes to the next call) *Casey's mother and father's house

Did Casey leave the house after that 4:24 call??? Was Caylee in the trunk?

Chezhire~
I don't know if the GP's cell phones have caller ID, but that may be why she didn't make the calls on the home phone she didn't want them to see you was at the house.

I just have to wonder if she was so anxious to reach her parents why didn't she leave a message. Or did she and we just don't know. If it was an emergency with Caylee surely she would've left a message...well logically thinking.

playing the devil's advocate, perhaps what the neighbors routinely heard didn't constitute an argument to the Anthony family, as they were all so used to what the neighbor heard happening, and when they say there was no argument they were being honest because to them, an argument would have been more heated... again, one's perception is one's reality and we don't know enough about either the Anthony family arguments or the neighbor's basis for comparisons...

I agree, Chez.

Especially if you live with someone who is 'troubled' after a while you tend not to notice all the cursing or temper tantrums..... it's just a typical 'conversation'... not memorable.

You know it just dawned on me after looking over the timeline of calls...
The 17th (tuesday) isn't released. LE has those records and knows about that day.
This could be the day something happened.
We could be trying to figure out the wrong day.
I just had it in my head that something went down on the 16th.

I am sure ya'll figured this out, but it is a recent revelation for me LOL

Chezhire~
I don't know if the GP's cell phones have caller ID, but that may be why she didn't make the calls on the home phone she didn't want them to see you was at the house.

I just have to wonder if she was so anxious to reach her parents why didn't she leave a message. Or did she and we just don't know. If it was an emergency with Caylee surely she would've left a message...well logically thinking.

Maybe they didn't have voicemail?

Maybe they're not good about retrieving voicemail?

Maybe she didn't want them to have a record of what she was about to tell them?

If it was an emergency & they were ignoring her, I wonder why she didn't call Lee & tell HIM to call them because she needed them?

So many questions.

I agree, Chez.

Especially if you live with someone who is 'troubled' after a while you tend not to notice all the cursing or temper tantrums..... it's just a typical 'conversation'... not memorable.

Would be nice if a profiler were working with LE to help sort out just these sorts of questions...

[/I]Did Casey leave the house after that 4:24 call??? Was Caylee in the trunk?

Speaking from what we know about the dogs hitting on the back yard, I think Casey buried Caylee, and went back on the 24th to move her body. I think Casey left the house at this time to get out of there before Lee or her parents came home.

I hate to say this, but my instincts having been gnawing at me. I think Casey went back home on the 24th, after she formulated a plan, and moved Casey. I think it was here, George surprised Casey and discovered what happened and then conspired to help Casey cover up the accident/murder. Now this is only my opinion. Something about finding her car out of gas at the check cashing store (what a great alibi btw), the shed being broken into, the smell in the car and George picking the car up from the towing company. He has a background in homicide investigation. He HAD to know something was wrong! Why was Cindy the one that started searching for Casey? Where the heck was George? He is completely none existent during this part of the timeline. There is no mention in any of the interviews about what George was doing during the 911 calls. ODD! Logic would dictate, my dad is a homicide detective. Someone kidnapped my daughter. My dad is the best person to help me find her. Oh, I really like the lie about the gas cans. Cindy says that Casey's gas gauge was broken and Casey need the gas cans just in case. Why didn't she just ask her parents for them?

These lies are leading in one direction FOUL PLAY!

Maybe they didn't have voicemail?

Maybe they're not good about retrieving voicemail?

Maybe she didn't want them to have a record of what she was about to tell them?

If it was an emergency & they were ignoring her, I wonder why she didn't call Lee & tell HIM to call them because she needed them?

So many questions.
Agreed re: not wanting a record of a message left...
Re: Lee, who knows - either he was with her (which I asked for discussion earlier, to which no one responded), or she knew he wasn't available, etc...

You know it just dawned on me after looking over the timeline of calls...
The 17th (tuesday) isn't released. LE has those records and knows about that day.
This could be the day something happened.
We could be trying to figure out the wrong day.
I just had it in my head that something went down on the 16th.

I am sure ya'll figured this out, but it is a recent revelation for me LOL

I think we all are looking at the 16th, because no one saw Caylee after the 15th.

I think we all are looking at the 16th, because no one saw Caylee after the 15th.

I'm still not sold something didn't happen the evening of the 15th, if the neighbor's thoughts and comments re: the arguing pan out... again, still open for me....

I think I have this right....

1) 15th was the Greatgrandfather trip
2) 16th George said he saw Casey and Caylee leave the house around the time of his show- "frantic" phone calls
3) 17..??? NOTHING
4) 18th..more calls

These calls were leaked, right? LE hasn't released these phone records.
Why wasn't the 17th calls leaked along with the surrounding days?
Could the behind closed doors meeting with the press be about NOT letting the 17th phone reports out to the public? There could be some hints in there.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jstuff
Back