Casey & Family Psychological Profile #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: Can someone tell me where they was a prior discussion of Casey's life before all this. Has anyone come forward who has known her for a long long time (a neighbor or friend) and said for sure what her homelife was like. I mean it's obvious the parents raised a troubled kid, but was she ever normal, like high school, grammar school?

Not if she is a sociopath.

Question: Can someone tell me where they was a prior discussion of Casey's life before all this. Has anyone come forward who has known her for a long long time (a neighbor or friend) and said for sure what her homelife was like. I mean it's obvious the parents raised a troubled kid, but was she ever normal, like high school, grammar school?

Just one person. Ryan knew her from age five or six. He said something to the effect that she was never trustworthy, lied, and always had to be one-up.

He refused to give JB a character reference for KC.

Take this with a grain of salt, but in the beginning someone was here who had a sister in law who taught KC in high school. She said KC was a bit of an outcast from what I recall. It's also been mentioned that there was a lot of strife between CA and KC, has been for a long time. KC told friends that CA was crazy, and CA told AH and other's that KC was a sociapath or a psychopath (one of those - I can't remember which one). Sounds like there's been some problems there for a long time.

CA said sociopath. She also said it to Ryan.

Ok, that's what I was thinking. KC's not allowing GA & CA to visit (asserting her power to punish them), JB is her support person for the present time, she's not under CA's thumb, for the first time in her life....(even if it is in jail), and now CA's trying to speak for her. I'd be ticked off if I was KC.

Likely she is. Like, she was pissed when CA went on TV, early on in her first incarceration.

The sucking up part I get and at this time believe until CA is able to get control over how things are handled with Caylee as far as funeral and such she will continue to fed KC her devotion. I will be interested in seeing how this plays out once Caylee is put to rest if CA continues to support KC. Right now I believe she is playing kiss *advertiser censored** with KC until the remains are taken care of. She will probably prove me wrong tho.:rolleyes:

I have done a complete turnover regarding Cindy. Especially since I read this:

Snippet:
In the e-mail obtained by Local 6 News, Cindy Anthony wrote to Lois Peter, "As for my daughter, she never hurt Caylee and that will be proven. She loved her deeply."

In August, Peter's 12-year-old granddaughter hosted a candlelight vigil for Caylee in St. Cloud while Casey Anthony was home on bond. Casey Anthony sent the girl a bracelet, a letter and some e-mails, which prompted Peter to unsuccessfully seek a restraining order against Cindy Anthony, who continued to correspond with the girl after Casey Anthony returned to jail.

In recent days, Cindy Anthony and Peter have exchanged biting e-mails, with Cindy Anthony telling Peter that she would not be invited to Caylee's funeral.

Peter responded in an e-mail, saying, "I would not want my granddaughter around a person that condones her daughter killing her own child. At least I know where mine is."

That's when Cindy Anthony replied, "As for my daughter, she never hurt Caylee and that will be proven, she loved her deeply."

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=98098&catid=8

I have done a complete turnover regarding Cindy. Especially since I read this:

Snippet:
In the e-mail obtained by Local 6 News, Cindy Anthony wrote to Lois Peter, "As for my daughter, she never hurt Caylee and that will be proven. She loved her deeply."

In August, Peter's 12-year-old granddaughter hosted a candlelight vigil for Caylee in St. Cloud while Casey Anthony was home on bond. Casey Anthony sent the girl a bracelet, a letter and some e-mails, which prompted Peter to unsuccessfully seek a restraining order against Cindy Anthony, who continued to correspond with the girl after Casey Anthony returned to jail.

In recent days, Cindy Anthony and Peter have exchanged biting e-mails, with Cindy Anthony telling Peter that she would not be invited to Caylee's funeral.

Peter responded in an e-mail, saying, "I would not want my granddaughter around a person that condones her daughter killing her own child. At least I know where mine is."

That's when Cindy Anthony replied, "As for my daughter, she never hurt Caylee and that will be proven, she loved her deeply."

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=98098&catid=8

How do you feel towards Cindy Anthony now?

Maybe Cindy's statement She said, as for my daughter, she never hurt Caylee and that will be proven. She loved her deeply. was Cindy code. Switch loved and hurt around and it makes more since.... (my version)She said, as for my daughter, she never loved Caylee and that will be proven. She hurt her deeply. Makes me feel better anyway. JMO

Ok. Here is a psychological "twist" that I mentioned earlier...what if Cindy "has no choice" but to state continually that Casey did not do this...because she knows if she admits it....publicly, then possible info on Lee's involvement may also be coming out...and she would have to agree to him being involved too. Thus she would be losing 2 of her children. She can hardly state "I love my daughter, I will continue to love her in spite of her sickness in killing my granddaughter" and at the same time...once more hits the media (as I have always suspected Lee involved in helping Casey)....and then turn around and defend Lee's actions? Thus, I believe she is going to continually and publicly defend Casey if for any reason to help keep Lee in the clear. In her mind, perhaps, Casey may have done wrong...but for Lee to pay for Casey's doings would be devastating. Thus...protect Lee by insisting Casey never did it.

How do you feel towards Cindy Anthony now?

Exactly how I felt at the onset. You know what they say....always go with your first instinct and impression. That Cindy will cover for BOTH her kids regardless of truth. I no longer see her in denial. How much involved she has been is still up in the air. I don't think she knew Caylee lay in the woods...I do think Lee knew, however.

Exactly how I felt at the onset. You know what they say....always go with your first instinct and impression. That Cindy will cover for BOTH her kids regardless of truth. I no longer see her in denial. How much involved she has been is still up in the air. I don't think she knew Caylee lay in the woods...I do think Lee knew, however.

Ok - thanks.

She may just be a mother that will never admit one of her own has done wrong - regardless of what she actually thinks. She is about the age where that stuff started becoming very fashionable imo. I have a cousin like that and she absolutely causes me to 'blowup' at her and hate the kid, sometimes just get overly furious at both of them, sometimes feel like I could actually just beat both of them up, how dare lie to my face...... which is pretty much what I see going on with the Anthony's.

Question for the experts here.

Does Cindy Anthony have a "perfect complex" that appears in public, for family members, friends? Child is perfect child, she is perfect as mother, etc..

Question for the experts here.

Does Cindy Anthony have a "perfect complex" that appears in public, for family members, friends? Child is perfect child, she is perfect as mother, etc..

Ozzie and Harriet, Father Knows Best, Leave it to Beaver......

If my son killed his daughter (my granddaughter) I would still would NOT want my son to receive the death penalty. My daughter says she would not want her brother to be put to death either. (We discussed it last night.)

I would also still love him. So would my daughter.

I don't know if I could stand to ever look at him. I might lie to myself and figure out a way it was an accident and not my son's fault. I am not sure any evidence would convince me he did it on purpose.

I LOVE my granddaughter. My daughter loves her niece.

I think that when one family member kills another people must be such a mess emotionally it would be hard to sort out. I might have to go somewhere for a long rest in a padded room...

Despite my strong belief that the Anthony family has deliberately lied, I don't feel good about judging them and have never for a moment doubted their love for Caylee.

JMO

If my son killed his daughter (my granddaughter) I would still would NOT want my son to receive the death penalty. My daughter says she would not want her brother to be put to death either. (We discussed it last night.)

I would also still love him. So would my daughter.

I don't know if I could stand to ever look at him. I might lie to myself and figure out a way it was an accident and not my son's fault. I am not sure any evidence would convince me he did it on purpose.

I LOVE my granddaughter. My daughter loves her niece.

I think that when one family member kills another people must be such a mess emotionally it would be hard to sort out. I might have to go somewhere for a long rest in a padded room...

Despite my strong belief that the Anthony family has deliberately lied, I don't feel good about judging them and have never for a moment doubted their love for Caylee.
JMO

I agree about their love for Caylee. I think Caylee was Cindy's entire world.

Dysfunctional families lie all the time. That is why they are dysfunctional. It isn't a leap to put the Anthony family in that category. Caylee was a plaything to them and then it got real. Read up as it is all there. There are so many instances of misfortune in life but this isn't one. It has a cause and an effect. This is garden variety and another child is dead. The perp is in jail and will likely be there forever. The rest will have to meet the law and decide if they too are responsible.

Dysfunctional families lie all the time. That is why they are dysfunctional. It isn't a leap to put the Anthony family in that category. Caylee was a plaything to them and then it got real. Read up as it is all there. There are so many instances of misfortune in life but this isn't one. It has a cause and an effect. This is garden variety and another child is dead. The perp is in jail and will likely be there forever. The rest will have to meet the law and decide if they too are responsible.

Too true!!

Just one person. Ryan knew her from age five or six. He said something to the effect that she was never trustworthy, lied, and always had to be one-up.

He refused to give JB a character reference for KC.

-------------
Guess that without more info from her teachers it is not possible to determine what happened to Casey from her experience of the public school culture. Did anyone bother to get to know her. Analyze all you want about her family, but with all the years in a school setting something formed Casey's world view and her psychological development besides her family. I am always surprised to not find more discussion about the effects from the rituals and conditioning demanded in that environment.

Casey is an empty vessel....she has developed an inadequate personality....an emotional cripple. The relationship between mother and daughter here is complex and intertwined. Cindy and kc have always tried to attain an even playing field. No clear cut "I am the parent" going on here. Cindy’s co-dependence prevented it. They would switch roles when it benefited them and that is where the trouble started. kc would mother Cindy and Cindy never recognized this boundary limits.

It appears that kc and Lee have never learned skills to take care of themselves. Cindy's was not teaching them independence, which is what good parenting is all about. Her goal seems to be to teach them to "need" her.

It looks like Lee is back in the nest. He is an odd one, that man. He has a temper that is always just under the radar, waiting to erupt. He seems like a guy that likes to help but gets lost in the details He grew up in a stormy environment. He seeks approval from his sister and Mom. Do not see him relating to his father at all. He is impulsive and could get in trouble because of it. He may be a "Momma's Boy"..

George is the official “Bad Boy” of the clan. He is the outcast. He was caught and punished for his behavior. He was taken off the deed to the house. Cindy told her children what he did and split him off from the clan. She keeps him around for adornment. He appears to love Cindy. Of course, it could be need.

Casey is an empty vessel....she has developed an inadequate personality....an emotional cripple. The relationship between mother and daughter here is complex and intertwined. Cindy and kc have always tried to attain an even playing field. No clear cut "I am the parent" going on here. Cindy’s co-dependence prevented it. They would switch roles when it benefited them and that is where the trouble started. kc would mother Cindy and Cindy never recognized this boundary limits.

It appears that kc and Lee have never learned skills to take care of themselves. Cindy's was not teaching them independence, which is what good parenting is all about. Her goal seems to be to teach them to "need" her.

It looks like Lee is back in the nest. He is an odd one, that man. He has a temper that is always just under the radar, waiting to erupt. He seems like a guy that likes to help but gets lost in the details He grew up in a stormy environment. He seeks approval from his sister and Mom. Do not see him relating to his father at all. He is impulsive and could get in trouble because of it. He may be a "Momma's Boy"..

George is the official “Bad Boy” of the clan. He is the outcast. He was caught and punished for his behavior. He was taken off the deed to the house. Cindy told her children what he did and split him off from the clan. She keeps him around for adornment. He appears to love Cindy. Of course, it could be need.

Cindy keeps George around because it would $$ cost $$ her to punt him ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member