Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
If you look at CA's eyes when she has these verbal battles it appears she thinks she IS winning.In the depos ,for instance,she was almost giddy when she started accusing them of adding an s to Gonzales.I'm sure she thought she had won after leaving that message for TM.The verbal abuse hurled at everyone within hearing,while leaving the depos was an example.She thought she was making the lawyers look bad,when she was actually damaging her own image.
No, they certainly aren't winning any battles,but they don't seem to notice .

ITA! I can't help but wonder what drives someone like this. What type of personality, or personality disorder, is so combative? So certain that they are in the right? So desperate to "one-up" anyone and everyone that they disagree with? So willing and able to make both direct and indirect threats to someone?

This is the breakdown of what was on the tape. I have tried to copy it word for word, but there were a couple of words that faded a bit. On those words I have bolded to show that I'm not positive that is the word, but am pretty sure. The tone of the entire message is one of power and threats. CA speaks down, IMO, to the person she is speaking to, in this case TM, and constantly lets them know what she has done or will do. Lots of "I..I..I..Me..Me..Me". Now who does that sound like? :waitasec: So, MissJames, this is for you and anyone else who might have had a problem viewing the clip.

CA leaves this message for TM:

"I can't believe that you and your organization can sink so low as to try to affect Caylee's trust fund. I can prove that you are behind, or someone in your organization is behind...uhm...you know...the uhm...allegations about the misappropriation s of Caylee's trust fund. Her trust fund is without any...without any...uhm...improprieties. And, go ahead...try...I will...I will out you. We have the recordings that ya'll left...uhm...my attorneys office has the recordings of the threats that you made to my husband on his cell phone. Both of them. Uhm...we also have an eyewitness...uhm...of you guys taking and putting Caylee's...uhm...jar with your name on it and stealing $300. Don't go there, Tim. Don't try to pick a fight with me. Uhm...you came to me...uhm...with good intentions. I did not betray you. You betrayed me. I was nothing more than a friend to you. I gave you support for your back. I gave you medicine for your back. I came out there every day until Channel 9 news ' deal got me so upset that day that I had to leave and not come back. I can't help the fact that the Sherriff's office tainted...uhm...what we were trying to work towards together. I am so sorry that you lost your daughter, but your daughter was murdered. My granddaughter is still alive, Tim. I have people out there that are looking for her and I am not gonna stop looking for her. You did not stop looking for your daughter, and please do not take that away from me. The evidence that they have is not...we already have it disputed. They do not have evidence that Caylee is dead. I am telling you right now, do not pick a fight with me because I will win. I will win. My granddaughter...uhm...means too much to me that I'm not gonna let anybody, I'm telling you, anybody, take...uhm...her away from me. Not...including you, Tim. So, please. Whatever you think you're gonna do...think again. I'm asking you, and if you would like to talk to me, I'll be more than glad to speak with you. I would appreciate...uhm...you know...a one on one with you...uhm... because you never did return my phone calls. Every time I told you exactly what I was going to do. I never went behind your back under any circumstance. I told you before you went on NG that night to not cross the line. So...uhm...I've been more than upfront and above board with you and your organization and I would expect the same respect...uhm...you know...back to me. Do not accuse my son of any improprieties. Lee has not done anything. I'm telling you, do not wage war against the A family, Tim, because you will not win. In the end, you will not win. I'm telling you. Okay? That is not a threat. That is something that is fact. Alright? So, you still have my number in your voicemail right now. It's..."

ROFLMAO I have highlighted trhee things that jump out at me.

1. She admits to giving him unprescribed medication. That's a drug pusher.

2. he admits that other peopel are looking for Caylee, not her.

3, She ALREADY allowed her daughter to take her granddaughter away from her so this is a a ridiculous thing to say--even for Cindy.

ITA! I can't help but wonder what drives someone like this. What type of personality, or personality disorder, is so combative? So certain that they are in the right? So desperate to "one-up" anyone and everyone that they disagree with? So willing and able to make both direct and indirect threats to someone?

Someoen who KNOWS they are wrong but refuse to admit it.

I think one of her personality issues includes feelings of "grandiosity." "Grandiosity" is used to describe the larger-than-life feelings of superiority.

Ok, guys! I am going to post a YouTube link I ran across recently, and am posting it in this thread because the thing that struck me the most are things that I think would fall under this dynamic. So give it a watch and see if you are as astounded by the spoken words as I was. Some of you may have seen this and others may be seeing it for the first time. Regardless, I am really interested in getting feedback on how you think this plays in with what we know of the A family. And, PLEASE! This is not being posted to start a bash-fest! This is simply something I think everyone on here would appreciate seeing and trying to mesh it with what we already know. Let's not give our already over-worked mods anything else to have to do. Enjoy!

YouTube - Cindy Anthony leaves a message for Tim Miller

Talk about caught on tape. What an excellent example of an "It's my way or the highway" mentality.

No wonder Tim Miller was having such a hard time back then - what a nightmare that must have been.

Somebody owes Mr. Miller a public apology imo. I'm not going to hold my breath. F'n A - makes me want to take boxing lessons!

Talk about caught on tape. What an excellent example of an "It's my way or the highway" mentality.

No wonder Tim Miller was having such a hard time back then - what a nightmare that must have been.

Somebody owes Mr. Miller a public apology imo. I'm not going to hold my breath. F'n A - makes me want to take boxing lessons!

I'd like to say I'm surprised, but I'm not. CA's behavior seems consistent with her usual...accusing, appealing to "fairness" and "respect" of others, even that is not how she treats others, and eventually saying, basically, don't go there I will win. Reminds me of the depositions with Morgan and Morgan, and pretty consistent with CA's behavior when backed against a wall. JMHO

It's all about meeting CA's needs in this voice mail. (unfortunately, I think that has always been the way with this family - hence, KC's anger/hate toward Mom for not consistently meeting KC's needs). When CA started showing she wanted to meet Caylee's needs - KC realized that her mom was "capable" of recognizing and appropriately meeting another human's basic emotional needs. Thus, KC felt rejected that her Mom never met her own needs (in KC's eyes) but was willing to meet her granddaughter's needs over KC doing it herself. Rejection, abandonment, and alone in her own pain, she was gonna make sure Grandma felt pain just as KC always had.

ROFLMAO I have highlighted trhee things that jump out at me.

1. She admits to giving him unprescribed medication. That's a drug pusher.
2. he admits that other peopel are looking for Caylee, not her.

3, She ALREADY allowed her daughter to take her granddaughter away from her so this is a a ridiculous thing to say--even for Cindy.

She just says "medicine" for his back. That could have been over-the -counter Tylenol/ Advil, etc. I'd hate for Tim M. to be accused of taking something from CA that wasn't prescribed when she just called it "medicine."

I'd like to say I'm surprised, but I'm not. CA's behavior seems consistent with her usual...accusing, appealing to "fairness" and "respect" of others, even that is not how she treats others, and eventually saying, basically, don't go there I will win. Reminds me of the depositions with Morgan and Morgan, and pretty consistent with CA's behavior when backed against a wall. JMHO

"Lying is not a crime." CA's now famous line will go down in history. The only thing that should be added to it is "I should know because I do it all the time." Ugh!

My goodness...I am speechless.

Just who does she think she is...? Do not mess with the "Anthony family", you will not win ?

Thank you for posting this Chef Mom, I have never heard this before.

That was my first thought. Really CA? There is only 4 of you and 1 is in jail.
"Don't mess with the Anthony Family". Like she feels like the mafia or something? Or does she feel like the people like Kidfinders who have shady pasts "have her back" so to speak. Is she going to command LA to drive the Vaderstang over to TM's and kick his butt at some video games? Or is she gonna have Ol GA get the water hose after him?
Ooooh, that message on my machine would have scared me right outta my boots....NOT.
I once would get very angry when I would see or hear CA rantings but now, one just has to laugh at her. Sorry, about laughing at a grieving Grandmother, but it is JMO, she quit grieving a loonng time ago, (I think it was during the rinse cycle on the grey slacks.)
That poor woman is so off kilter a crane couldn't get her right.
Of course all of this is JMO as I am not a psychiatrist or anything.

Lots of different pathologies. But, I think she has a BPD.

Howdja like to wake up in a hospital, and see her standing over you with the syringe? :eek:;-)

It's all about meeting CA's needs in this voice mail. (unfortunately, I think that has always been the way with this family - hence, KC's anger/hate toward Mom for not consistently meeting KC's needs). When CA started showing she wanted to meet Caylee's needs - KC realized that her mom was "capable" of recognizing and appropriately meeting another human's basic emotional needs. Thus, KC felt rejected that her Mom never met her own needs (in KC's eyes) but was willing to meet her granddaughter's needs over KC doing it herself. Rejection, abandonment, and alone in her own pain, she was gonna make sure Grandma felt pain just as KC always had.

Makes sense to me.

It's clear who wrote the script in that family.

Little Caylee paid the price for the script that was rejected.

You KNOW how a cornered rat behaves.

She just says "medicine" for his back. That could have been over-the -counter Tylenol/ Advil, etc. I'd hate for Tim M. to be accused of taking something from CA that wasn't prescribed when she just called it "medicine."

Yikes! I hope this has nothing to do with why he landed in the hospital! (see Brini's post above)

Howdja like to wake up in a hospital, and see her standing over you with the syringe? :eek:;-)

Nightmarish, but really, I would hate to wake up anywhere with her in the vicinity:crazy:

Had I been Caylee's grandma, I'd have gone down on my knees and kissed TM's Reeboks, for trying so hard to find my grandbaby.

Of course, I'd ALSO be beating the bushes, myself.

AND, I'd have the 411 out of my criminal daughter, w/i five minutes.

BTW-- How stupid IS this woman.. leaving recorded threats?

Knowing that you had not been nice.:eek: I wonder where Casey got the "spiteful *advertiser censored*" stuff from? :waitasec:

"Lying is not a crime." CA's now famous line will go down in history. The only thing that should be added to it is "I should know because I do it all the time." Ugh!

I about spewed my coffee over my keyboard when I heard her say that!

Ok, so we have delved into the family dynamics. I am really interested in reviewing how CA dealt with her co-workers for years. If I am correct; she made sure she controlled herself while at work but still maintained her reality checks around those who interacted with her on a daily basis. I tell ya, it scares the beegibbies out of me that she was an RN. From what I can read, she really didn't have interactions with "patients".

I had to go to the drs today. Anyhow, after being checked in, the nurse told me to go down the hall, make a left and go to waiting area #2. I repeated what she said because those hallways go on forever. I found area #2 and sat there for 20 minutes. Here she comes around the corner and loudly states, I have been looking all over for you, the schedule is now behind because you were here.

I looked at her, with everyone else staring at me and calmly stated, you said to wait in area #2 correct. Yes, she stated. Is this area #2 I ask. Yes as she turned away, motioned for me to follow. She didn't say a word after this. She didn't apologize, nothing ....... I mentioned it to the dr.

I just had visions of CA talking to me.

Had I been Caylee's grandma, I'd have gone down on my knees and kissed TM's Reeboks, for trying so hard to find my grandbaby.

Of course, I'd ALSO be beating the bushes, myself.

AND, I'd have the 411 out of my criminal daughter, w/i five minutes.

BTW-- How stupid IS this woman.. leaving recorded threats?

Stupid is as Stupid does.:bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member