Casey & Family Psychological Profile #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at some sort of breaking point. If this wasn't so sad, I'd be laughing my arse off. The webs we weave!

I about spewed my coffee over my keyboard when I heard her say that!

Ok, so we have delved into the family dynamics. I am really interested in reviewing how CA dealt with her co-workers for years. If I am correct; she made sure she controlled herself while at work but still maintained her reality checks around those who interacted with her on a daily basis. I tell ya, it scares the beegibbies out of me that she was an RN. From what I can read, she really didn't have interactions with "patients".

I had to go to the drs today. Anyhow, after being checked in, the nurse told me to go down the hall, make a left and go to waiting area #2. I repeated what she said because those hallways go on forever. I found area #2 and sat there for 20 minutes. Here she comes around the corner and loudly states, I have been looking all over for you, the schedule is now behind because you were here.

I looked at her, with everyone else staring at me and calmly stated, you said to wait in area #2 correct. Yes, she stated. Is this area #2 I ask. Yes as she turned away, motioned for me to follow. She didn't say a word after this. She didn't apologize, nothing ....... I mentioned it to the dr.

I just had visions of CA talking to me.

Could be why she's a case manager for home health. 1) She doesn't interact much, with the patients, 2) The nursing staff is usually out in the field, so she doesn't interact with them, much either.

She seems almost like the old-fashioned Nurse Ratched who "knew best." Genuflected to the Drs, and ran over the patients. But, that's just an impression.

OMG. I sure hope the SA has a copy of that. She sure tried to swallow her tongue after "In The Woods" came out. Just wow:eek:

We're lucky that KC didn't remember that there is a lake noted for it's alligator population just a few miles north of the A's.

She just says "medicine" for his back. That could have been over-the -counter Tylenol/ Advil, etc. I'd hate for Tim M. to be accused of taking something from CA that wasn't prescribed when she just called it "medicine."

But, CA needs a doctor's order, too. She can't prescribe.

I have never seen anyone like Cindy, she wants so badly for her reality to be truth, yet it's her behavior that is causing most of her and her family's grief....that and the daughter she protects so fiercely. She tries to blame everyone else for her problems because that's easier than placing blame on her daughter. She is not going to ever accept that her daughter killed Caylee, IMO.

You've never met my family. And, OLGs, and the Counts, and...

My family had a three-generation background of being Egyptian royalty-- living on de-Nile.

I'm at some sort of breaking point. If this wasn't so sad, I'd be laughing my arse off. The webs we weave!

Yep, I broke a while back. I think I was watching CA's depo and just started smiling, then broke into a full belly laugh. CA is totally unaware that she is so freaking people out. Mr. Morgan even tried/begged/pleaded with her to contain herself because at some point this depo would be shown in a courtroom with a judge and jury. CA just couldn't do it, could not stop herself, so if she wasn't going to stop, I wasn't either, I kept on giggling.:)

I have never seen anyone like Cindy, she wants so badly for her reality to be truth, yet it's her behavior that is causing most of her and her family's grief....that and the daughter she protects so fiercely. She tries to blame everyone else for her problems because that's easier than placing blame on her daughter. She is not going to ever accept that her daughter killed Caylee, IMO.

You know, I think CA knows Caylee died at her Mother's hands. The thing is, CA doesn't want all of the world knowing that we know KC did it. That is what I see CA doing. CA blames herself, therefore, she thinks the world blames her too and that ruins the "perfection" she has tried so hard to maintain.JMO.

You've never met my family. And, OLGs, and the Counts, and...

My family had a three-generation background of being Egyptian royalty-- living on de-Nile.

Sheeze, and did they wear the royal clothes as mine did :rolleyes:

You know, I think CA knows Caylee died at her Mother's hands. The thing is, CA doesn't want all of the world knowing that we know KC did it. That is what I see CA doing. CA blames herself, therefore, she thinks the world blames her too and that ruins the "perfection" she has tried so hard to maintain.JMO.

bingo !!

This is the breakdown of what was on the tape. I have tried to copy it word for word, but there were a couple of words that faded a bit. On those words I have bolded to show that I'm not positive that is the word, but am pretty sure. The tone of the entire message is one of power and threats. CA speaks down, IMO, to the person she is speaking to, in this case TM, and constantly lets them know what she has done or will do. Lots of "I..I..I..Me..Me..Me". Now who does that sound like? :waitasec: So, MissJames, this is for you and anyone else who might have had a problem viewing the clip.

CA leaves this message for TM:

"I can't believe that you and your organization can sink so low as to try to affect Caylee's trust fund. I can prove that you are behind, or someone in your organization is behind...uhm...you know...the uhm...allegations about the misappropriation s of Caylee's trust fund. Her trust fund is without any...without any...uhm...improprieties. And, go ahead...try...I will...I will out you. We have the recordings that ya'll left...uhm...my attorneys office has the recordings of the threats that you made to my husband on his cell phone. Both of them. Uhm...we also have an eyewitness...uhm...of you guys taking and putting Caylee's...uhm...jar with your name on it and stealing $300. Don't go there, Tim. Don't try to pick a fight with me. Uhm...you came to me...uhm...with good intentions. I did not betray you. You betrayed me. I was nothing more than a friend to you. I gave you support for your back. I gave you medicine for your back. I came out there every day until Channel 9 news ' deal got me so upset that day that I had to leave and not come back. I can't help the fact that the Sherriff's office tainted...uhm...what we were trying to work towards together. I am so sorry that you lost your daughter, but your daughter was murdered. My granddaughter is still alive, Tim. I have people out there that are looking for her and I am not gonna stop looking for her. You did not stop looking for your daughter, and please do not take that away from me. The evidence that they have is not...we already have it disputed. They do not have evidence that Caylee is dead. I am telling you right now, do not pick a fight with me because I will win. I will win. My granddaughter...uhm...means too much to me that I'm not gonna let anybody, I'm telling you, anybody, take...uhm...her away from me. Not...including you, Tim. So, please. Whatever you think you're gonna do...think again. I'm asking you, and if you would like to talk to me, I'll be more than glad to speak with you. I would appreciate...uhm...you know...a one on one with you...uhm... because you never did return my phone calls. Every time I told you exactly what I was going to do. I never went behind your back under any circumstance. I told you before you went on NG that night to not cross the line. So...uhm...I've been more than upfront and above board with you and your organization and I would expect the same respect...uhm...you know...back to me. Do not accuse my son of any improprieties. Lee has not done anything. I'm telling you, do not wage war against the A family, Tim, because you will not win. In the end, you will not win. I'm telling you. Okay? That is not a threat. That is something that is fact. Alright? So, you still have my number in your voicemail right now. It's..."

Oh my goodness,Thank you so much,chefmom! I actually considered calling my husband at work and having him hold the phone up to his computerLOL!Nuts,I tell you. I really appreciate your efforts.

Two things strike me as I read Chefmom's transcript of the video......
One is....even if Caylee had been kidnapped the odds of her still being alive were small[according to statistics],so why would the A's be soooo upset that TM was looking for a body?

The second is...Cindy was really pizzed that TES was getting donations that she felt should go to the Caylee fund.I'm not referring to the $300 she claims they stole ,I mean the outpouring of donations and volunteers to help TES search for Caylee.I now see that had a lot to do with her animosity toward TM.
I would love to hear the voicemail the A's lawyer [Mark N LOL] has of TM threatening the A's.He probably said something like"Cindy ,we are proceeding with the searches" and she considered that a threat[ening].

Oh my goodness,Thank you so much,chefmom! I actually considered calling my husband at work and having him hold the phone up to his computerLOL!Nuts,I tell you. I really appreciate your efforts.

You are quite welcome, MissJames! :blowkiss: I didn't want anyone to miss that one! :woohoo:

One is....even if Caylee had been kidnapped the odds of her still being alive were small[according to statistics],so why would the A's be soooo upset that TM was looking for a body?

The second is...Cindy was really pizzed that TES was getting donations that she felt should go to the Caylee fund.I'm not referring to the $300 she claims they stole ,I mean the outpouring of donations and volunteers to help TES search for Caylee.I now see that had a lot to do with her animosity toward TM.
I would love to hear the voicemail the A's lawyer [Mark N LOL] has of TM threatening the A's.He probably said something like"Cindy ,we are proceeding with the searches" and she considered that a threat[ening].

Funny thing is, he now represents TM! So, what does that tell you? Haha!

You know what? I love to laugh and can usually find something funny to laugh about in just about any situation. But listening to CA's message to TM......I just can't find the words. I am so sad for TM. Murdered daughter and yet he criss crosses the country trying to help others find their missing loved ones even when he should be in a hospital bed. CA is the epitome of ingratitude. And a perfect example of that saying "No good deed goes unpunished"(well not when it's associated with CA). :cow:

Ugh, I cannot comment too much about the voice message without getting kicked off here. The hate I feel for them (the A's) is unexplainable.

But wow... She sure does leave the longest voice messages I've ever heard. Most people say a quick, "hey, call me when you get this" type of message, but not blabbering cindy.
Give me a break with the whole, "you don't wanna mess with our family".. For crying out loud cindy, you're not the freakin' mob... although you're just as shady as them.

Ok so there's a long winded message to John Allen and now Tim Miller.....I wonder what else is out there.
I'm thinking this mess of a woman we must call CA might be sneaking alittle liquid courage before her rants. LOL! Theres that nasty, sinister, "Entitlement" surfacing once again,over rating, her own greatness and her poor self control.

Three: TM has a national reputation, and it is rock solid. He is a leader, and his ethics are not called into question. CA would LOVE to have that image. I think she is frustrated because, well.. she doesn't.

I'm surprised CA hasn't taken on Mark Klaas, BTW. He's certainly been verbal re: these matters.

I'm thinking this mess of a woman we must call CA might be sneaking alittle liquid courage before her rants. LOL! Theres that nasty, sinister, "Entitlement" surfacing once again,over rating, her own greatness and her poor self control.

Lot's of opera singers in that family: "Mi, mi, mi, mi, meeeee!"

In regards to your #1...this just shows me that Cindy KNEW that Caylee was already dead. What grandmother wouldn't be eternally grateful to have a man such as Tim, and his organization, searching for their grandaughter, in any form?

Answer: one who already knew that the grandaughter was deceased, and that finding her body, would put a stop to all the donations and the "high life" that comes when a grandma gets to go on alot of national TV shows, rides in limos, stays at ritzy hotels, eating crab puffs. :mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeeFab