Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That 5 million $ Offer is such a JOKE. No one has ever heard of this 'production' company.
And the guy got out of the Army last year. Where the heck is he going to come up with 5 million bucks? Ohio os not exactly the film production capital of the world.

Just a few months ago he is tweeting and asking Justin Bieber to please follow him on Twitter. And now we are supposed to believe he has 5 mil to offer up?

Besides, there was only one offer on the table, for ONE million. What kind of producer goes in and offers FIVE MILLION when the only other offer is ONE million? That is ridiculous. A real producer would offer 1.5, and leave it at that until the next negotiations. UNLESS someone was just looking for some publicity for themselves.

I always get a chuckle when people ask celebs to follow them on twitter.

I agree the 5 mil is bogus and this guy sounds worse than Al Taylor.

Who even offer one mil with no other big offers on the table. lol What's really interesting is nothing from ABC, etc. I would think one of the big networks would want her but maybe they don't want to pay for lies and I can't see them giing her a mil either. I also think they are worried about backlash.

I wonder if ABC has been getting hate mail/emails because they paid for Jennifer Ford's Disney trip. I'm betting they got flooded and have kept quiet about it and now they want to avoid being involved with KC and Baez.

Who even offer one mil with no other big offers on the table. lol What's really interesting is nothing from ABC, etc. I would think one of the big networks would want her but maybe they don't want to pay for lies and I can't see them giing her a mil either. I also think they are worried about backlash.

In this economy I think you are right. That and some media wet a little overboard IMO. Thing is no one is watching them anyway.

I just emailed them right now about concerns
Kept it short , sweet and to the point .

(snipped for space)

Cheney Mason's home page for his law firm website states "Attorney & Counsellor at Law specializing in crimminal trial practice, family law, entertainment law, trial practice. :yuck:

Jose Baez has a statement on his law firm homepage saying "You never get a second chance to make a first impression". Wow thats all he did with FCA's trial is continually try to change everyones mind of the "first impression" concerning FCA ! :juggle: : yuck: M00

:newhere:
This is a GREAT site/forum, glad i found you all!
ArtzyPantz

View attachment 17870

I am a naughty fellow sleuther, totally overlooked the need to

:welcome::newbie:

In this economy I think you are right. That and some media wet a little overboard IMO. Thing is no one is watching them anyway.

ITA. Kinda like the record industry, everything has gone digital and the newsies are having a tough go of it anymore, fragile. I think the height of the media was after Bush v. Gore, and all of the chips have pretty much fallen to their respective sides after that...thus the move from hard news toward opinion shows....and now that is fizzling. We can get all the opinion we need via Facebook & Twitter anymore.

I always get a chuckle when people ask celebs to follow them on twitter.

I agree the 5 mil is bogus and this guy sounds worse than Al Taylor.

I keep picturing Al from Home Improvement when this name is mentioned...

Tim Taylor + Al the tool dude + Jayla's brain was a scramble to begin with = Al Taylor.

ETA: Thread Hog...Lonely :(

A deal for $1 million -- I'll believe it when I see it. I thought this guy A.T. was putting so many strings attached the the million dollar payout, does anyone really think that Casey is going to honor any kind of contract to spill the beans about what she really did to her daughter Caylee? Yeah, I don't think so.

Time is passing and Casey is becoming old news as the world starts to move on so I doubt that Casey has that much more time to cut a big deal for money.

Stupider than the story about Al's non-serious offer is KC's supposed first words to him-Where's the check?

:floorlaugh:

If KC's friends thought she was wierd before all of this, if we thought she was a malicious sociopath capabale of murder who finally took her turn for the worse...we now can be assured that the sociopathy has fully set in and she just doesn't give a fart anymore. She is totally gone.
Which is good news for those of us wanting some retribution-If her attitude has completely degraded to such blatant selfishness and lack of couth, she is bound to commit a big juicy crime anytime soon. I pray the next crime does not involve harming anyone, maybe something white collar so that she gets to spend some time in the fed. Are women incarcerated at ADX?

Stupider than the story about Al's non-serious offer is KC's supposed first words to him-Where's the check?

:floorlaugh:

If KC's friends thought she was wierd before all of this, if we thought she was a malicious sociopath capabale of murder who finally took her turn for the worse...we now can be assured that the sociopathy has fully set in and she just doesn't give a fart anymore. She is totally gone.
Which is good news for those of us wanting some retribution-If her attitude has completely degraded to such blatant selfishness and lack of couth, she is bound to commit a big juicy crime anytime soon. I pray the next crime does not involve harming anyone, maybe something white collar so that she gets to spend some time in the fed. Are women incarcerated at ADX?

BBM

Uh, it was already that degraded. :floorlaugh: I don't want her in Federal Prison, too nice. She needs regular old prison.

I don't know why Todd inserted himself into the Anthony case, before, and after the trial..but it sure would be a hoot if Todd were to grab the Caseydollars away from Baez if there are any to be had. Maybe he want's his 70 grand back.

Casey Anthony: Problems with Caylee’s Law? Casey wants to do what?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ampaign=Feed:+entertainment/tv/tvguy+(TV+Guy)

***WESH talked to producer Al Taylor who says he met with Anthony in Palm Springs, Calif., on Tuesday. Jose Baez said the meeting never took place, WESH added.

Taylor said Anthony first asked, “Where’s my check?” Taylor said it was ”kind of a surreal moment.” Especially if Baez said the meeting didn’t happen.

Beginning to heal: George and Cindy Anthony may talk soon, lawyer says

Lippman is also talking to them about a potential lawsuit against John Bradley, the software engineer who testified that someone had search for chloroform 84 times on the Anthony home computer.

"He should have vetted the evidence and corrected it before he ever submitted it," Lippman said

Lawsuits everywhere...!!!!!!!

Beginning to heal: George and Cindy Anthony may talk soon, lawyer says

Lippman is also talking to them about a potential lawsuit against John Bradley, the software engineer who testified that someone had search for chloroform 84 times on the Anthony home computer.

"He should have vetted the evidence and corrected it before he ever submitted it," Lippman said

Lawsuits everywhere...!!!!!!!

BBM

They were healed quite nicely the minute the verdict came in. Yep, very happy campers they were.

I really wish Lippman would just stop. Seems to enjoying the media face time a bit too much. :twocents:

The owner of TMZ (who is a lawyer told Jane Velez Mitcheel) this is never true that they do get paid, but it is just not overt and one has to go looking through the "entertainment department" of these companies and one would find these people are paid but it is hidden and done in such a way that it is not quite a lie but is. He said these companies and networks always pay these people for interviews, always, they just keep it quiet so that they get the interview and pay them in a round about way. They don't list it as paid for an interview but something else.

It's for this very reason that I intentionally did not mentioned compensation of any sort in emails that I sent to the major networks advising them that as a long-time viewer, I would no longer support any of their programming, nor any sponsors who contract with them if they chose to pursue, conduct, and/or broadcast any interview with Ms. Anthony. I simply stated my position as applicable to ANY interview (implying, paid or not).

AT will get his cut but not for some bogus interview...He IS keeping this story alive for FICA and Baez. There are so many players in this pool of lies that the public doesn't realize. IMO the more inflamatory statements made by FICA, the more interest is created. We are all being primed!...All these slime balls are working together, they are banking on the theory that none of us can turn away from a train wreck. When the interview hits the airways with GR leading the way they are betting that those of us that say we won't watch will hang our heads in shame and in the safety of our homes will pick up that remote and tune in. Their banking on the fact that none of us will be able to resist. The worst part is NG..JVM...KB..and Dr. D are all being used to keep this farse alive. If you think we are all feeling the affects of the injustice that we all saw in the court room, how bad are people going to feel when they tune in to listen to more lies and then realize they just lined the pockets of all these slime balls, the biggest one being FICA. I may not have enough will power to give up cigarettes and chocolate but I can tell you it will take no effort on my part to ignore all this BS. My remote will stay where it's at. I've already seen numerous interviews including the mother that took her own child and stuffed her in trash bags and threw her in a garbage swamp to be eaten by animals. Somebody tell me why I would donate money to a certain missing childrens foundation when the people who started it elects themselves to run and draw a salary but when a member of their own family was missing refused to put on a pair of boots and join the 4000+ volunteers that walked the woods? I will not be buying any books about "If I Did It" and I will bet you will never see a book entitled " I Did It" and I don't need to purchase a book for dummies about what to do if your grandchild goe's missing. I admit I can't imagine what I would do or what people go through when a family member goe's missing but I can tell you with the utmost certainty what I wouldn't do...JMO

And by the way do you really think that AT is going to go on national TV to send a message to FICA to take the million and then in the same breath say that he is going to double or triple his money. Could FICA be that stupid to not realize that she needs to become an investor in this deal. Why take a measly million when you can make 2 or 3...Would a guy who's making a serious offer on national TV actually admit that he's going to triple his money?

If what the Enquirer says is true, then they got it right this time!!

EXCLUSIVE: NO BLOOD MONEY FOR CASEY!

snipped

But media experts predict Casey will never cash in on her infamy.

“There’s such hatred against her in Middle America that if any TV network speaks to her, they’ll be boycotted – even if they don’t pay her,” a top TV net exec told The ENQUIRER.

PLUS! You, the new breed of ENQUIRER reader, have spoken agreeing with America that the notorious “Monster Mom” should not earn a penny from Caylee’s death.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/exclusive-casey-anthony-no-blood-money-enquirer-vows-tips-info

And by the way do you really think that AT is going to go on national TV to send a message to FICA to take the million and then in the same breath say that he is going to double or triple his money. Could FICA be that stupid to not realize that she needs to become an investor in this deal. Why take a measly million when you can make 2 or 3...Would a guy who's making a serious offer on national TV actually admit that he's going to triple his money?

No and he also would not say that the first thing she asked for "where's the check". The whole idea on his part is to get KC to do the interview not make her look bad before it even starts. He is bogus.

Interesting prospect for the possibility of a big payoff for Casey.

If she can make a million, why not hold out for two or even three million?

As time goes by, her story really has less and less value. Also, paying her for an interview is like the old saying- Buying a pig in a poke.

Will she say anything about her child's death? Will she approach the subject of her problems with her parents and why she wants to avoid them?
Will she willingly talk about the sexual abuse by members of her family?

I believe Casey doesn't have a story. We all saw her story on television during her trail and the years leading up to her not guilty verdict. What can she add that would interest anyone - more lies?

She and her attorneys can hold out for the highest bidder but as time goes by, the bids will not rise in dollars but fall into an drought of who cares!
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member