Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that Hustler is offering half a million for a spread.

He did say the offer has been made, and when Jean C. on HLN asked if the offer would be off the table if she would not appear undressed, he said no. But of course, being HLN, no follow-up questions were asked, so I have no idea what this means.

He did say the offer has been made, and when Jean C. on HLN asked if the offer would be off the table if she would not appear undressed, he said no. But of course, being HLN, no follow-up questions were asked, so I have no idea what this means.

I just caught a bit of the discussion ... found it a bit stomach turning.

Maybe Casey can do an acme commercial?:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Maybe Casey can do an acme commercial?:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The Hustler guy did say they could do a lot with airbrushing ... I guess he already knows the score.

Remember the Casey Anthony latex mask that allegedly sold for nearly a million buckeroons on Ebay? Wonder if the buyer feels like he/she might have overpaid?

http://clothing.shop.ebay.com/i.htm...d=p3286.c0.m270.l1313&clk_rvr_id=251338692402

The winning bidder did not pay at all. The winning bidder left negative feedback giving the message of disapproval for seller trying to make money off of a child's death. I imagine that is the only reason the thing was bid up above a few hundred dollars anyway.

The winning bidder did not pay at all. The winning bidder left negative feedback giving the message of disapproval for seller trying to make money off of a child's death. I imagine that is the only reason the thing was bid up above a few hundred dollars anyway.

It was a piece of sick comedy really. They took the bid up to $25,000.00 dollars to see if the talking heads would run it the story. While the talking heads did of course. Then they took the bid to just south of a million. I will bet even they never thought the talking heads would go with the "million" dollar line. THEY DID!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

It's about time that the public played the media!

It was a piece of sick comedy really. They took the bid up to $25,000.00 dollars to see if the talking heads would run it the story. While the talking heads did of course. Then they took the bid to just south of a million. I will bet even they never thought the talking heads would go with the "million" dollar line. THEY DID!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Hmmmm...I thought ebay sellers had to pay a percentage of the winning bid to ebay. Even if they don't collect, if the auction ends with a bid it's considered a sale. So don't they pay a percentage? Or is it only Paypal that takes a cut?

Hmmmm...I thought ebay sellers had to pay a percentage of the winning bid to ebay. Even if they don't collect, if the auction ends with a bid it's considered a sale. So don't they pay a percentage? Or is it only Paypal that takes a cut?

All you do is block your credit card when the auction time is up. Then cancel your account. Or they will cancel your account soon enough. But nobody gets anything. Except your E-Mail address used is bared from eBay. Then ebay goes to the next lower bid. As they are doing now with the mask. And it will be a long search for eBay to find a legitimate bidder here.

There isn't any charge from ebay or paypal if you file it as a non paying bidder.

All you do is block your credit card when the auction time is up. Then cancel your account. Or they will cancel your account soon enough. But nobody gets anything. Except your E-Mail address used is bared from eBay. Then ebay goes to the next lower bid. As they are doing now with the mask. And it will be a long search for eBay to find a legitimate bidder here.

There are a bunch of new listings now so someone at ebay will probably end these listings and disallow any new ones before much longer.

I can't imagine opening my door on Halloween and seeing "it" standing there, yikes!!!

Has anyone actually paid Casey anything yet? I heard Baez was shopping around a video of Casey enjoying her first beer after being released and there were no takers. Think maybe Casey and Baez are beginning to realize that there is no one who is serious about giving her a single penny?

Nope they will just keep after it - someone will eventually just to make JB calls stop.

So, who is offering the million? And I think it was pretty clear early on that her probation was already served with the time she was in jail. If she does do an interview, or a book, or a spread, I am sure Bozo will have the contract worded so that the $$ won't be going to FCA directly. MOO. At this point who really cares? It will be a one-shot deal, IMO....Interest is fading. Onto the Rebecca Nalepa case............

Not if the sale did not go thru , the top bogus bidder also left a neutral feedback right away. The seller could have sold it to one of the back bidders way down the line and of course for a lot less than high bid. Ebay charges a listing fee (which they will keep) plus a % of the sale price if you get paid. You can file for refund if high bidder does not pay.. Paypal only charges when you get paid by the high bidder thru Paypal.
I think it was a legit seller since he sells other movie props too. He sells a lot of nifty life size dummies for around 250 bucks each. There is where Orlando should have gotten the KC's jury. Would have been the same end result but a lot cheaper in maintenance :floorlaugh:
I am curious in what movie that mask was used.

CASEY ANTHONY
NO INTERVIEWS
I NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/30/casey...ary-confinement-behavior-issues-florida-jail/
snip-
Casey Anthony won't be sitting down with ABC .. NBC ... CBS or any other network for at least a couple of months -- TMZ has learned Casey will be seeking professional treatment for serious mental issues instead.
We're told Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, will continue to field offers on behalf of Casey ... and when she's healthy, Anthony will have the final word on where and how her story will be told.

CASEY ANTHONY
NO INTERVIEWS
I NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/30/casey...ary-confinement-behavior-issues-florida-jail/
snip-
Casey Anthony won't be sitting down with ABC .. NBC ... CBS or any other network for at least a couple of months -- TMZ has learned Casey will be seeking professional treatment for serious mental issues instead.
We're told Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, will continue to field offers on behalf of Casey ... and when she's healthy, Anthony will have the final word on where and how her story will be told.

November sweeps

How do you 'get healthy' from being a sociopath, a habitual liar and a murderer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhynonono