Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boycott boycott boycott.....find out who this mans employers/investors are and nip this interview in the bud. Don't let casey anthony benefit monetarily from her daughters death. Don't let any anthony or anyone associated with them profit from caylees death.

Hey... there's an idea for a new reality show for Kate to pitch to TLC. She's always on the lookout for a new opportunity to pimp out her kids. She can hire ICA to be a nanny for her brood. Throw in Jon for good measure. He has a penchant for nannies.

Now that's brilliant, that is. Maybe she could take them to a Toddlers 'n Tiaras event...

Seriously - you should pitch that to Discovery (TLC). Call Baez, he can get you an agent - for 6 hours....

I really think this is a publicity stunt by that man. I can't see her going on any program with tough questions. She will more than likely get a deal with Fox or ABC where they will smile at her and ask questions that won't amount to anything. They won't do anything to upset Miss Special Guest.

Then we can just smile and turn the channel. :twocents:

I always figured the first story would go to Geraldo. However, it seems that NBC make take the lead. So, Jose is now pimping his new star.
I should be outraged, but I just don't see good things coming from this for FCA or her pimp. She is like a freak show. She can't change her look and still be marketable, so she is stuck with the most hated face in America, not in jail.
LOL with that, Bella Vita!

-400,000 taxes (she will be in the 40% tax bracket)
-70,000 owed to the IRS

$530,000 net - Plus I'm sure she will have to pay agents, etc. Plus, there are pending lawsuits. While this is a lot of $$$, itis not going to last very long.

I think Cindy is putting the finishing touches on her book right now. She has had 3 years to write it. She has taken the past 3 years, stayed away from the camera in order to gain public appeal again. Now she wrote the final chapter or two during court each day. Tried to visit Casey ONCE this past week which is how the book will end. Her book will be published immediately in order to beat any effort Casey's lazy azz may come up with. And Cindy's motivation...hoping Casey will come running back to her. Casey has only chose her defense circus because they promise a financial life. Think about it, Nancy Grace played right into Cindy's sympathy scheme, Cindy will sell more books than Casey will sell seats to her interview debacle.

I think any book 'written' by CA will be met with a huge wave of apathy.
Good luck to all the sponsors who want to waste their money on this family.

Well, I for one cannot wait for this. Casey is a stickler for the truth, so I know from her we'll get the whole, full truth of what really happened.

:rolleyes:

If this happens, it will be the highest rated interview in history. Everyone will watch it.

Trust me - it's gonna be all over you tube, and on ever talking head channel. I don't need to send her a check. If U don't want to watch - that's cool. I guarantee you the majority of us following the case will have a massive discussion about her cameo. I'd be gobsmacked if there's not a thread on it if she ever makes her way to the tele. Matter of fact, I'd eat my hat if there wasn't ;)

MOO

Mel

So all these folks saying they'd boycott, not tune and don't give a crap what she has to say are in reality hypocrites? Whether you watch on TV, the internet or whatever you'd still be viewing it and giving the publicity anyone who signed her is looking for. I'd be very disappointed if all the people now saying how immoral it would be for her to make $ off of Caylee's death would turn around and give her the time of day in such an interview.

If this happens, it will be the highest rated interview in history. Everyone will watch it.

I won't be watching. If you watch, please collect a list of the sponsors for me.
TIA.

Casey is not going to do a "grilling" interview. She is going to make it about her and how she was a victim of her father of her mother and of the media. Her interview will be about how she was a great mother and how the media destroyed her.

This guy will get nowhere with Casey by saying he will grill her like a dead fish. Casey will go to someone who is soft like Barbara Walters. MO

And the sponsors will pay dearly for it, if it is done.

I won't be watching. If you watch, please collect a list of the sponsors for me.
TIA.

Same here! If anyone finds out information regarding this deal please share the details. I would love to e-mail or call anyone involved with this "project."

I cannot see her book selling - who is going to buy it; you can't believe it - but seeing her in an interview would be different. But the sponsors are taking a huge chance - the blowback will be tremendous.

So basically he is offering her 1 million dollars to LIE!!! Disgusting!!!

One word, Boycott!!!

Funny but Dr. K (psychologist) said on his interview last night that KC admitted to him that she had been immature when he spoke with her recently. On the 911 call KC tells the operator she has been conducting her own investigation for the past 31 days and KC says (paraphrased) "I know I was stupid." In her driveway the night of 15th while talking to the police supervisor KC tried to convince him that her Mom was overreacting and that the baby was really just with the babysitter because her Mom wanted to get custody. There you go....one lie after another and she has no respect for the truth in any shape or form. The ultimate high for her would be to do an interview, lie about everything and be paid a million dollars for doing so. Then she goes into hiding and writes a book entitled "I'm Such A Good Liar" and proceeds to tell the world how she and JB worked the ultimate fraud on the American public and Florida Judicial System in particular.

The story is not going to come from KC and anyone who thinks that has lost some significant brain cells. The story is JB and how he managed to convince ABC that this would be the trial of the century so they would pay him the $200,000. The story is ABC and what they were told and promises that were made to get KC to tell all through a "backdoor" interview. This story is about the A's and how they were willing to lie knowing they would not face charges...not coming from them directly because a lie is still a lie but from those around them that knew exactly what they were doing.

It will all come out eventually because this was just another case of a mom killing her child that was turned into a media event overnight by her attorney. All paths lead to JB. Was it just a drowning that was made to look like a murder or the other way around? It bothers me that when JB was under oath and asked when he was first hired by KC he replied, "June 16, 2008". He never came forward and claimed he was mistaken to my knowledge. What bothers me is JB saying KC was "innocent" instead of "not guilty". What exactly did he know and when did he know it?

The story is not KC. She is just a mother who had thoughts about killing her child and acted on those thoughts. The story is about an innocent child's death being pained as her own fault and her mother being painted as the victum. jmo

So no one has found a way to contact this guy with a million dollars yet? Huh. Interesting. No matter who does it, they deserve the backlash of public opinion. However, that means all of the major networks will pay for it and run it and millions will watch.

Watch just what I don't know. It will be a long winded spin considering KC has only had lawyers to talk to the last few years. It will be baloney piled miles high. It will not be interesting though. It will be like watching the crazy D. Downs parole hearings on youtube, they are insane and not interesting. Just morbid curiosity, and I do possess that. Everyone will be greatly let down when she just spews more spit and venom, she may even accuse GA and LA again, since that is "her" story. What else can she say? I partied afterward, thought TL would marry me and let me be his housewife, I sat in jail and talked to lawyers, I was so stressed out, I was set up, I was lonely, bat eyelashes, tug hair, wring wrists, poke eye.

You might be surprised at the number of people who do find it interesting, and obviously, people aren't done talking about her. She is getting tons of offers. There is still a lot of public interest, otherwise they would shut it down and move on to another story.

How many people have sat glued to HLN since this trial started? How much air time has been devoted to this case for the past couple months? How many of the news anchors have been sent to Orlando to cover it nonstop? How much money has CNN paid out for hotel rooms, meals, salaries of all the anchors, reporters and camera crew to cover it? How many posts on these forums were devoted to what Casey was wearing every day in court, and how she wore her hair and how many times she got angry or cried? We can kid ourselves all we want to, but Casey has received more attention than many of the serial killers did.

There has been so much public interest in the case, and in Casey herself, I don't doubt that there would be enough people interested to make it profitable to publish her book. Don't kid yourself, if this book didn't have the potential to make money for them, they wouldn't be doing it.

TIA.

This is the only voice we have in showing our disapproval of the verdict,FCA and her attorneys .........here's your chance if you want to be heard :)

Money doesn't matter when she will not even be able to walk down to the corner store by herself to grab a soda without a face transplant. She will never have a normal life. She is walking out of jail only to enter her own personal prison. I would rather be poor then rich and not knowing who to trust, as well as having to watch my back 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dr J