Casey gets a 1 million dollar offer for first story

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The longer they wait, the less marketable she becomes. They should have taken the million bucks because I really think the price goes down from here.
Unbelievable arrogance and greed.

I think the interview will explain her comments throughout the trial. They will show excerpts from the trial when she was upset..ie: alligator tear scenes...and have her describe what she was feeling at that moment..who cares!
I think the second part will be about her relationship between her family..ie: the sexual abuse..blah..blah..blah
What her plans are and if she has anyone special in her life now and what was the relationship between her and Baez.
She can't face her parents because she still has some damage to do to them and she knows the question they want an answer to and she will never tell them what really happened.
I have to say after hearing the mess Baez is making as far as getting a deal set up for her I do get a small amount of satisfaction out of watching the greedy sharks taking bites out of each other.

I'm out of ideas. Do any of you have any ideas of just what Casey would have to say in her "First Ever" After-Trial-After-Jail interview that would be worth while hearing?

JMO

Respectfully snipped

TBH, there is nothing worth hearing. Nothing worth asking. We already know what can be said. Everything in my life is everyone else's fault, I'm just a fragile victim. Caylee drowned, GA and LA raped me when I was a child, CA is a super controlling *advertiser censored*, jail was awful, I want some chili and I want it now. You get to pay for it. Really, there is nothing to be said.

Someone will pay her for an interview, she will get the money if anyone watches or not.

Why anyone will watch, IDK, there really is nothing there. Vacant.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er2G0OszXEk&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er2G0OszXEk&feature=related[/ame]

Just need to say ... I can't stand the DT .. and Cheney Mason.. I just saw a clip of him saying they are the murderess's "family" now.. oh really. I'm really looking forward to when Casey burns them.. and they get a taste of what she is REALLY all about....:banghead::banghead:

They should play the above clip each time CM attempts to spew his self righteous bs.... Enjoy your new "family" cm, jb, and ds... ENJOY!!!

She's got nothing to say that would garner a million smackers. Seems to me with the recent press about the whole Murdoch mess that a lot of news agencies are going to back off on her. They know already she's not going to implicate herself and they won't get a true story. I think JB and she thought they would come out of this with greenbacks aplenty but they didn't think far enough ahead for audience response.

I'd listen, but her payment would be on a percentage basis. Everytime I caught a
"mis-truth" or the cell pings don't line up, she loses 25%!

I'd listen, but her payment would be on a percentage basis. Everytime I caught a
"mis-truth" or the cell pings don't line up, she loses 25%!

So the interview would consist of four questions? :waitasec:

Will she then offer how horrible it was for her to be in jail three years? Or go on to tell how absolutely happy she is that she is now free.
JMO

How disgusting to her bologna and cole slaw is?

Now, that's what I call fascinating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er2G0OszXEk&feature=related

Just need to say ... I can't stand the DT .. and Cheney Mason.. I just saw a clip of him saying they are the murderess's "family" now.. oh really. I'm really looking forward to when Casey burns them.. and they get a taste of what she is REALLY all about....:banghead::banghead:

They should play the above clip each time CM attempts to spew his self righteous bs.... Enjoy your new "family" cm, jb, and ds... ENJOY!!!

They are family now? We all know how she treats her family, stealing from all of them including her sick grandfather. Lock up the china.

I was just thinking about a good money making idea for FCA. I'm thinking interviews, modeling, etc. wouldn't get her much money. There is too much negative press right now and if the media waits too long the public will lose interest. So, it came to me that she should be a "B" movie actress doing horror films. I am very serious here. The only way I could see people paying for anything she is associated with, would be if she were getting "killed". No, I am not saying I want any harm done to her or anyone else for that matter! I really think she could make a reasonable living doing that.

I was just thinking about a good money making idea for FCA. I'm thinking interviews, modeling, etc. wouldn't get her much money. There is too much negative press right now and if the media waits too long the public will lose interest. So, it came to me that she should be a "B" movie actress doing horror films. I am very serious here. The only way I could see people paying for anything she is associated with, would be if she were getting "killed". No, I am not saying I want any harm done to her or anyone else for that matter! I really think she could make a reasonable living doing that.

That could be funny in a macabre way.

In anticipation of Casey's first interview, I've given a lot of thought as to just what will she offer.

I cannot image she will reveal anything about Caylee's death or how it happened. Even if she wants the world to believe it was an accidential drowning. After all, the questions following the admission of an accidential death would have to deal with how Caylee's body got to the woods. And, what was she doing during the 31 days.

No, I can't believe when she does finally speak (and I'm hoping no one pops for that first interview) she will tell anything about Caylee's death or the follow up.

Will she then offer how horrible it was for her to be in jail three years? Or go on to tell how absolutely happy she is that she is now free.

Would she dare answer anything about her parents?

Will she want to focus on her future plans?

I'm out of ideas. Do any of you have any ideas of just what Casey would have to say in her "First Ever" After-Trial-After-Jail interview that would be worth while hearing?

Let's just see who wants to lay out money for an interview that would be not at all revealing.

JMO

Agree, she wont talk about Caylee...that will be a condition.

who can forget the twizzlers indicent? where him and her were sharing a piece in between the hole in the plexiglass? wonder how he explained THAT one to the mrs...

Please tell me there is a pic somewhere of this?????

They are family now? We all know how she treats her family, stealing from all of them including her sick grandfather. Lock up the china.

Family, huh? Hmmmm, let's just see who she spends Christmas with, "grandpa Mason" or "lover boy Baez". Something tells me their wives will have something to say about that.

Family, huh? Hmmmm, let's just see who she spends Christmas with, "grandpa Mason" or "lover boy Baez". Something tells me their wives will have something to say about that.

Jingly change in the pocket, turned to a faint shaking of jingle bells in honor of the season of course?

No matter what happens in the next week or so, KC will have to live a normal life soon enough. I don't think she will get rich, I just don't really see how. (Did OJ make any money after his career ended? Did Karla H make any money once released? Any other murderers out there make any money after a trial and release?) Any money made is going to be spent quickly, and maybe some will have to be repaid for the investigation and the Court costs. IDK about all those crazy law suits, but if anyone wins, there goes some more.

A normal life will mean a job, a place to live, transportation. Where will she go to get these things when the lifestyle of the infamous and scary ends?

She will beg CA. JB can't take her in, he is married for the time being, he is not rich. CM will just want rid of her asap. DS knows better as her interview revealed. That only leaves mom, and back to a life of stealing other peoples hard earned money for her simple wants.

Netflix offers Casey 10 million for a documentary.

http://www.deadseriousnews.com/?p=1196

I haven't clicked on this article, but really, what documentary? Maybe just about the trial? The footage is all online, they don't need her.

I can foresee one if she murders again, then it would be about her and several other female murderers, but just about KC? IDK, maybe someone is interested, but I don't think it would be interesting.

ETA: Oh boy, I can see a boycott on Netflix, guess Redbox better get ready to amp up the choices, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV