Casey Has Started Blogging 9-29 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay, so she's blogging. Um...she is stuck in her house, she's not making escape plans, she has nothing better to do with her time (except look for her kid and we all know that won't happen) so what is the big deal?
I'm sorry, I just don't get it.

I thought one of our guests here said that she was not allowed to use the computer or phone? How can she be posting on a blog if she isn't suppose to use the computer?

Or calling people?? One of the messages said call me.

I think someone should definitely message the original and confirmed Casey Anthony profile http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=508228238 and alert them to the Casey Marie Anthony profile http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1467524931

If it's not real, then I'm sure they'd request for the profile to be taken down. I don't want to do it under my name bc I'm friends with the potentially fake one. I'm actually starting to doubt whether this is Casey, based on activity occurring on the profile within the last few minutes. So, either the person is losing their skill at faking with restraint or Casey and friends are playing odd games.

Can someone message the original facebook and alert them to the Casey Marie profile?

Who cares if someone is impersonating Casey or not? I think it should be the Anthony's problem not anybody elses. They have plenty of time to hang out at the computer all day and they do so they'll stumble across it sooner or later. Besides the Anthony's already said they're going after websites that bash them-:rolleyes: I personally could care less if Casey's profile got stolen. LOL-- you reap what you sow.

I know, right? Casey may be stupid enough to do this, but Larry would be screaming for her to stop, not sending messages. Although, Larry does not seem like the brightest crayon either! :eek:

You are much to nice in your descripton of Larry. The visions I get when thinking of him are pretty sick. He's just like the worst spokesman they could have ever gotten, but I guess you get what you pay for, free=sucky.

Okay, so she's blogging. Um...she is stuck in her house, she's not making escape plans, she has nothing better to do with her time (except look for her kid and we all know that won't happen) so what is the big deal?
I'm sorry, I just don't get it.

The big deal is, for me anyway, is that she is sickening. I would be over the toilet puking my brians out if my child was still missing, not on the internet posting blogs about NG. And, she is allowed to do this on home confinment, it should not be allowed, IMO. She should have to suffer, IMO, punishment. She's having too much fun.

Who cares if someone is impersonating Casey or not? I think it should be the Anthony's problem not anybody elses. They have plenty of time to hang out at the computer all day and they do so they'll stumble across it sooner or later. Besides the Anthony's already said they're going after websites that bash them-:rolleyes: I personally could care less if Casey's profile got stolen. LOL-- you reap what you sow.

I agree. So what. Too bad so sad. Poor little KC is being impersonated, so what, I believe it is her and her family.

The big deal is, for me anyway, is that she is sickening. I would be over the toilet puking my brians out if my child was still missing, not on the internet posting blogs about NG. And, she is allowed to do this on home confinment, it should not be allowed, IMO. She should have to suffer, IMO, punishment. She's having too much fun.

Yes, she's sickening, but she would be sickening whether she was on the Net on not. And I do agree that it shouldn't be allowed, but we don't get to make the rules.

Are all of those photos (on fake casey's myspace) available from the public domain?

There were a few there I hadn't seen before, but perhaps others had. (Nothing recently for sure)

Yes, she's sickening, but she would be sickening whether she was on the Net on not. And I do agree that it shouldn't be allowed, but we don't get to make the rules.

Ahh, if only we got to make the rules up... KC wouldn't know what hit her.

What about checking her IP address? Is it possible :dunno:

This is her "wall-to-wall" communication with the Cameron person:
camtocasey.jpg

Then like five minutes later the Cameron "tagged" Casey as the female wearing the baseball cap in this picture.
162a634.jpg

The above screencap is one I posted a while ago in a post about how I thought Casey was facebooking under another acct.

I really, really do not think the girl in the baseball cap is Casey, for a variety of reasons which are probably obvious to everyone. I also don't think Casey would allow herself to be tagged in that photo if it was her or if it wasn't her.

So someone's being weird and I'm not sure who or why. But something is up IMO. I'm not going to post any more developments on this account until I am certain one way or another, because I truly do feel whoever is using this account (Casey or some sick weird child impersonating Casey) is getting off on people's interest about its authenticity.

haha that last pic there looks like it's from the Jerry Springer show, for real.

Has her account been deleted? I tried to add her today on facebook, and the search didn't find either of the two accounts that are supposedly hers... Just wondering... If anyone is already her friend, can you check to see if the account is still valid? TIA...

I had her as a friend and left a message on there for everyone who thought it was her and said that it is not her. Next thing I know, I go on there an hour later and her account is still there, but just no pictures and no friends. Just like I suspected.. a FAKE! Who would want to act like they are Casey?? My god, that person needs help!

I had her as a friend and left a message on there for everyone who thought it was her and said that it is not her. Next thing I know, I go on there an hour later and her account is still there, but just no pictures and no friends. Just like I suspected.. a FAKE! Who would want to act like they are Casey?? My god, that person needs help!

Both profiles are still there as of right now?

I will report the fake profile if it's indeed fake, not to defend Casey-- though it does annoy me that I'd be effectively helping her in a way. Bottom line: I don't like liars and frauds, no matter who they are. And I think it's completely sick and wrong to get off on pretending to be an alleged criminal-- real people are commenting words of support to the person who manages this profile. If the profile is a fake, the account holder is defrauding their hearts-- that bothers me.

I had added both the CA to my facebook the past few days and today I had just had enough and I posted on her page...

"Everyday when my 2 girls see me reading about the case they always ask me if they have found Cay-Cay yet as thats what they call her it breaks my heart to say no everyday. I pray and pray for that little girl shes such a blessing! I however think if you took the same amount of time digging up dirt on Nancy Grace then you do looking for your daughter or telling the truth about your daughter she would be home with you now. Nancy Grace is the least of your worries casey! You should be blogging about your daughter instead of Nancy!!!!"

I got a reply tonight from her...I was shocked....

Casey Marie Anthony wrote at 6:17pm
didn't have to look it up a friend posted for me ...quit looking at things soooo one sided, and one more thing I hope you said all you had to say because you are no longer welcome... get a life and quit trying to sleuth through mine.......

Do you think that was her or an imposter???

I had added both the CA to my facebook the past few days and today I had just had enough and I posted on her page...

"Everyday when my 2 girls see me reading about the case they always ask me if they have found Cay-Cay yet as thats what they call her it breaks my heart to say no everyday. I pray and pray for that little girl shes such a blessing! I however think if you took the same amount of time digging up dirt on Nancy Grace then you do looking for your daughter or telling the truth about your daughter she would be home with you now. Nancy Grace is the least of your worries casey! You should be blogging about your daughter instead of Nancy!!!!"

didn't have to look it up a friend posted for me ...quit looking at things soooo one sided, and one more thing I hope you said all you had to say because you are no longer welcome... get a life and quit trying to sleuth through mine.......

I think it was her. She's not very nice when confronted. Also, I think that many of us are seeing it one-sided, because we don't know who is making her stay quiet.

I think it was her. She's not very nice when confronted. Also, I think that many of us are seeing it one-sided, because we don't know who is making her stay quiet.

Why do you think someone is making her stay quiet? What could her side possibly be? Do you think someone else did something with Caylee?

That is disturbing.

I deleted more on this post than I left.

the word "sleuth" makes me think they are reading this forum, whoever it is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back