Casey Has Started Blogging 9-29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Craig guy is a piece of work. He is her biggest fan despite the fact she didn't happen to mention to anyone that Caylee was missing, then did nothing but lie about it. However, because she didn't acknowledge him she becomes the scum of the earth and will burn in hell. All within an hour's time. :rolleyes:

He's probably a real loser, hoping she's desperate for action. He more than likely wanted to put out there that he's available, willing, and able (in his opinion).
He obviously doesn't take to rejection very well.

26Casey joined the group Hope for Caylee Marie Anthony - Help Us Find Caylee. Comment

Write a comment...
Add another comment
Sep 25Casey joined the cause The Hospital for Sick Children. Comment

Write a comment...
Add another commentCasey joined the group HELP FIND CAYLEE ANTHONY. Comment

Write a comment...
Add another comment
Sep 24Casey joined the cause PTSD. Comment - Show 1 More Post

Write a comment...
Add another commentCasey joined the cause Society against child abuse. Comment

Write a comment...
Add another comment
Sep 23Casey joined the group Protect our children act.. Senate Bill 1738. 1

Add another commentCasey joined the group Help Find Austin Large

I became Caseys "friend" on facebook just for sh*ts and giggles....just to kinda see what was what...and this is what I found. Kinda hypocritical some of the causes she has joined lately. I may not know in my heart whether Caylee is alive or dead but I do know that no mother acts the way Caylees has. It also seems to me that alot of the things on her facebook are written by a family friend. Now this stuff about NG and the texts from "Craig" are not on this facebook page that I can see.

I'm so glad she cleared up the "long awaited" flag question. :woohoo: I can now return to my life as it was, whew. :rolleyes:

Since someone is a fan of wikipedia, here's a little something I found on there that might interest them.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder:
DSM Criteria
A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:[1]

has a grandiose sense of self-importance
is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
believes that he or she is "special" and unique
requires excessive admiration
has a sense of entitlement
is interpersonally exploitative
lacks empathy
is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her
shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

It offended me too. I tried to roll my eyes and said "kids today", but it didn't work. :twocents:

This isnt in KC's defense because honestly I have NO respect for her, but I was the VP of a sorority and wearing a flag isnt really all that uncommon. I have seen people do lots of things with flags. Making blankets, wearing as a toga, using them for curtains. Not just young people do this but I have to say for a college crowd this isnt unusual. In the pictures there are several other people sporting "clothing" with the stars and stripes on them. Again im not defending I just think people focus a lot on things that really dont matter and point stuff out about KC that they themselves have probably done or they know a perfectly normal person who has. I say this totally respectfully just trying to give a little more perspective. Further, just for the record I have never worn a flag or used one in any way that wasnt appropriate as I find it completely offensive myself. I was in girl scouts and I KNOW how to properly retire a flag, there are things to be said and it is to be burned after it has a special ceremony. IME

I just keep going back to Casey's Cupid Profile www.cupid.com/profile where she states "Live for the future, forget the past." The real kicker for me is her blogging may be her way into becoming the reality star she wants to be. Again a quote from her profile, "If I could be on a reality show it would be Survivor." "The premise of the game is impeccable as you have to outwit, outplay and outlast. I would try my hardest to stay under the radar. It is a social game and me being a small girl, it would work to my advantage." I say that Caylee missing is all a game to her. She thinks she won't get caught because of her ability to outwit, outlast and outplay her opponents. LE will get her!! So keep blogging Casey and we will find out how good you are at the game your playing.

Last night, she posted two blog entries-- one ostensibly mocks one of her online supporters and the other ruminates on the licentiousness of Nancy Grace (via an uncited wikipedia entry, I'm pretty sure).

I'm excited and she's really excited:
caseyspeaks.jpg

statusaboutnancygrace-1.jpg

Blog 1:
antinancy.jpg

Blog 2:
caseyfacebooknote-1.jpg

----
I hope she keeps blogging, but I imagine her parents will make her stop. It'll be interesting to see if she continues to assert herself online.
IMO she attacks NG because NG is on her case. I don't believe NG has ever "misplaced" her children either.

So keep blogging Casey and we will find out how good you are at the game your playing.

Terrible so far. With the cell phone pings and all the other evidence, they can prove about where she was and wasn't. It's almost game over in my opinion.

PTSD?? LOL, is that going to be her new defense? She was so traumatized by the "kidnapping" that she sufferred from PTSD (in an attempt to explain the drinking, lying, partying, stealing and other behaviors)?? Good grief. Is there no end to this madness?

Sep 24Casey joined the cause PTSD. Comment - Show 1 More Post

What would SHE know about this? She's been coddled, and enabled her whole life! That irritates the cr@p out of me!
She's the CAUSE of her family and friend's PTSD!
Boy I'm steamed!

IMO - nothing that Casey says now on blog/myspace/facebook/text can be believed to be true or even from her. She knows everyone is watching & talking about her every move - which is actually what motivates her at the moment. More important would be the texts/posts/photos/cell phone pings during the month from June 15 to July 16th when she didn't know anyone would be able to find this info. Again that's just my opinion.

It does from what I have heard, so I doubt it is her.

I didn't think it did. This is why she was allowed on the net at her own home all this time. Unless they amended the terms recently and I just missed that.

Not to play devil's advocate this morning, however, just because someone makes a username looking like they're casey, doesn't mean it's casey.

It could be her, but...anyone can pick any username as long as it's not taken.

You'd be surprised how many people (teenage boys and young adults) will do junk like that just to get a rise out of bloggers and/or get attention.

And, there are a lot of sick people out there that can over identify with a person they see on tv, and do the same thing.

I'd personally take it with a grain of salt that this person is Casey.

You never know, it could be her, or it could be someone pretending to be her, in the hopes it will get her in trouble.

:blowkiss:

You are very correct about this...just this morning Megan Kelley was on Fox news discussing the fact that someone had a Facebook page under her name for weeks, with thousands of friends and hours of conversations that she never even knew about. She found out about it when a FOX staff member mentioned to her that they liked the page, and enjoyed talking to her on it! Even the staff member believed it was MK. This also happened to the lead singer for Aerosmith who has now filed a lawsuit because of derogatory information posted under his name.

Nothing about internet access in her terms of house arrest....she is allowed to surf the net and contact people online.

Yes, I've heard reporters state that several times during their news stories. She is allowed on the net and to make phone calls, and purportedly does so both at home and during her visits to her attorney.
Unless the terms have changed, of course.

There is no way I think she has PTSD! She has not behaved like someone suffering from post traumatic stress disorder. In the month Caylee was supposedly missing she did not act withdrawn or depressed. Take it from someone who has suffered from PTSD, this girl does not have it! :mad:

I didn't realize that. She shouldn't be able to contact anyone imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway