Casey Now Referred To By LE As A Suspect! Discuss!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Awesome!! Cannot wait to see the next move in the chess game!

Ok, how he said it is not correct grammar... he should have said IS both times. If I say something "would be" correct, I am saying it IS correct.
Or to put it in a different way. Someone comes in asks "who ate all the cookies?" and I say, "that would be me." That means it was me.
Do you see what I'm saying? He is confirming that Casey IS now officially a suspect.

That is what I got out if it! One more step in the right direction IMO..

I hope someone is monitoring Casey's internet activity. She could be on webcam enticing some silly man into helping her escape as the noose tightens.

Hey Shannon (nice avvi:crazy:)

Before, when we were all WWMFD, as opposed to now, where we are all appropriately WWYMD ( I say this on here cause it is like the Bat light to SS) I saw an interview with MF, he addresses this issue like so:

There are only 3 true "classifications" of people in an investigation.
They are:
1) The victim
2) The witness (s)
3) The Suspect

He said the POI designation was developed really as a media term, but has no basis per se in furthering the investigation differently.

As we know, LE naming her as a suspect has a variety of different circumstances it affects. I think we can assume that their is some forensics back, and possibly some new info from which they can now question her in the presence of her attorney, as an actual suspect.

You're absoulutely right. Technically, there is not much difference in the two terms. Once they declare them a suspect officially, though, you can be sure that charges for that crime will be forthcoming.
I hope it's soon... but it may take them a couple weeks to get all their ducks in a row.
But I disagree with the other poster whose friend said a POI can be a witness. That is not true, unless they are an accomplice and testify against the other person.

I hope someone is monitoring Casey's internet activity. She could be on webcam enticing some silly man into helping her escape as the noose tightens.

my thoughts too. everyone has this belief she won't run. I think she's very capable of doing anything including running.

KC's world is about to come crumbling down........
Good job LE!!!!!!

That is what I got out if it! One more step in the right direction IMO..

Thanks... I hope I didn't simplify it too much. I just read it as him definitely meaning she IS a suspect.
Once she is charged, she will be the "accused." And THAT is even better!!

my thoughts too. everyone has this belief she won't run. I think she's very capable of doing anything including running.

I agree... but I have a feeling she will be back behind bars soon, though.
I think she is too full of herself to try to commit suicide... but she is devious enough to try to escape. She sure would not get very far, I'm thinking!

Woo Hoo Awesome !!!!!!!!!!
hapydancsmil.gif

IMO, as long as Casey has a slimeball defense attorney like Baez, minimizing the definition of suspect vs. person of interest- she's not going to even BLINK at the term either. Remember the words spoken of a Diabolical Liar & A Socialpath! Everyone lies everyone dies. She wont care one way or another! Grr!

I am looking forward to the day that they finally arrest her on Murder Charges & hope there is NO BAIL set this time, so she has to sit there without her fancy little Rosary Beads & White Sunglasses!!! BLEK!! That would make me a little happier.

She can always look at the tattoo as a reminder.... Beautiful Life.....
As I see it, she was lucky to have had a beautiful little child, and in time had she grown up and matured with time surely she could have found a wonderful life and someone to love and take care of her the way she always hoped for. But regrettably her only reminder will be a tatoo................

Attorney Jose Baez, Casey Anthony’s attorney, said it doesn’t make a difference whether investigators call her a “person of interest” or a “suspect.” He declined a request for a further interview

Okie Dokie JB.

Why do we need a statement from JB-----Doesn't he have a PR firm to handle the little mundane comments he does not want to be bothered with? TB- Where are you?

He said a suspect means that there is, in fact, a case or wrong doing and that the person called a suspect is the person who has caused harm to person or a person who is at fault.

I'm sure everyone knew that...I wanted clarrification.
Thanks, SummerRaye.

Why do we need a statement from JB-----Doesn't he have a PR firm to handle the little mundane comments he does not want to be bothered with? TB- Where are you?

Lol. He is tracking BigFoot and the Toothe Fairy because he does not like his placement in the "Myth" chain.

I agree... but I have a feeling she will be back behind bars soon, though.
I think she is too full of herself to try to commit suicide... but she is devious enough to try to escape. She sure would not get very far, I'm thinking!

agreed. I can't think of one sociopath or narcissist in history that comes to mind that commited suicide. They're all about scheming their way out of the mess they put themselves into.

1. She'll NEVER admit what she's done
2. She'll continue to get her family to pay financially for her legal fees, future appeals and so forth until she bankrupts them - ala scott peterson
3. She'll never kill herself but she will try anything other than that.

all this of course is jmho

How can she say NOT guilty??? They have her on camera with her signature on the checks, right? This girl just blows my mind.

The plea you enter in a criminal court has nothing to do with whether or not you actually, in reality, committed the crime, that is went through the actions and 'did it'.

Your plea has to do with whether or not your defense attorney or defense team thinks they can win, that is, get you off all charges, or get you off on lesser charges.

A Not Guilty plea doesn't mean at all that the person didn't do it, know they did it, and a number of other people (witnesses, videos) know they did it too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back