Casey on Piers Morgan

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They are caught in a trap. JB painted her into a corner with that OS. She either needs to put up...or shut up. Casey, don't go away mad...just go away.

She can't "clear" her name because that OS was bull. OTHERWISE, she could give Barbara Walters and exclusive, tell-all. But she can't...because it's a lie.

The way I see it clearly now is that George gave the ok for that courtroom crapola to "save" his daughter from the electric chair. But that's all he gave his permission for. They all thought that with time, everybody would forget and that OS would save her. She could go on with her life. Everything had been excused because of the "molestation".

Not going to happen. Never going to happen. Buh-bye Casey. Good riddance.

bbm - but at the time GA agreed to that, if he in fact did, EVERYONE, FCA's attorneys included, thought she would be convicted and be in jail for possibly life, or at least many years to come. I don't think ANYONE in her family or on the defense team thought she would be walking around "free as a bird", or holed up wherever she is right now in FLA reading about herself on the internet/watching TV all day and eating snacks. So they could not possibly envision her having to address that fact in public today or at least for years if she got a 15-yr prison term for neglect or one of the other charges, when most folks would have forgotten or felt she rightly served her time.

My thoughts on how involved GA/CA/LA were on the day GA/CA went to the impound to get the car, and during the whole time they were "looking" for a live Caylee, and their involvement in the defense team's strategy have evolved over the last year after reading many other opinions around the internet. I believe CA/GA/LA knew MUCH more from the very start than I used to believe about whether Caylee was dead or alive. I don't want to and won't open THAT can of worms, but I do think GA/CA/LA all did what they felt they needed to do to save FCA from the electric chair.

IMO, MOO, etc.

@MaryAnn - #287 above: “Wasn't it determined from Caylee's autopsy that her head was the shape of a baby that wasn't held much after birth?”

Yes, you’re right, MaryAnn. ValHall published the report “The Dark Side of Caylee’s Life” on The Hinky Meter, January 9, 2010. She wrote the article with the assistance of Dr. Christopher C. Green MD, PhD.

Caylee’s Autopsy Report states that the posterior half of the sagittal suture of her skull appears to be in the beginning stages of premature synostosis. That is one of the four “expansion joints” for the skull, allowing it to expand as the brain grows in size during prenatal development and childhood development. The sagittal suture does not begin to close before about the 20th year of life, and does not complete closure until the 40s to 50s, even as late at the 80s. Caylee was not yet 3 years old.

In Dr. Green’s opinion: “There is evidence that [Caylee] was forced over some period of time, at least several months or longer, to often be forced to lie on her back, maybe with her head restrained, maybe under sedation, maybe because she was terrorized, and maybe because she was so tired she often fell asleep in an awkward, un-natural, and forced position. This would have been, due to her age and the fact the fusion of the synostosis were not yet mature, to cause chronic osteotic changes, primarily due to replicating osteoblasts (bone-cells that are growing at that age) so as to have caused this non-natural finding…but which finding in and of itself is not pathological, i.e. not related to disease.”

In summary, Dr. Green was of the opinion that: “[Caylee] was a savagely abused child…issues of her mental state become insignificant…of course she was behaviorally challenged. This is why. But she was so bright, she compensated with the smiles that appeared in certain circumstances when she thought she was free.”

You can find this report at http://www.getbodysmart.com/ap/skel...skull/addtionalfeatures/sutures/tutorial.html

@MaryAnn - #287 above: “Wasn't it determined from Caylee's autopsy that her head was the shape of a baby that wasn't held much after birth?”

Yes, you’re right, MaryAnn. ValHall published the report “The Dark Side of Caylee’s Life” on The Hinky Meter, January 9, 2010. She wrote the article with the assistance of Dr. Christopher C. Green MD, PhD.

Caylee’s Autopsy Report states that the posterior half of the sagittal suture of her skull appears to be in the beginning stages of premature synostosis. That is one of the four “expansion joints” for the skull, allowing it to expand as the brain grows in size during prenatal development and childhood development. The sagittal suture does not begin to close before about the 20th year of life, and does not complete closure until the 40s to 50s, even as late at the 80s. Caylee was not yet 3 years old.

In Dr. Green’s opinion: “There is evidence that [Caylee] was forced over some period of time, at least several months or longer, to often be forced to lie on her back, maybe with her head restrained, maybe under sedation, maybe because she was terrorized, and maybe because she was so tired she often fell asleep in an awkward, un-natural, and forced position. This would have been, due to her age and the fact the fusion of the synostosis were not yet mature, to cause chronic osteotic changes, primarily due to replicating osteoblasts (bone-cells that are growing at that age) so as to have caused this non-natural finding…but which finding in and of itself is not pathological, i.e. not related to disease.”

In summary, Dr. Green was of the opinion that: “[Caylee] was a savagely abused child…issues of her mental state become insignificant…of course she was behaviorally challenged. This is why. But she was so bright, she compensated with the smiles that appeared in certain circumstances when she thought she was free.”

You can find this report at http://www.getbodysmart.com/ap/skel...skull/addtionalfeatures/sutures/tutorial.html

Thank you Ms Esq for finding this. I was hoping I was incorrect or it was just a rumor. Geez, how sad this baby never had a chance! Now she is saying in her PM interview she wants to have another baby? :please: Dear Lord make her become sterile!!

I agree with pretty much everything you said. Here's a thought for you though. Baez couldn't have used that opening statement without her permission. She painted herself into that corner.
Yep, that's something that the entire family will have to live with for the rest of their life. They probably figured that it was a small price to pay to save her life. The only thing they didn't count on was her getting out of going to prison and the possibility that she may have another child in the future. They also didn't think how it would sit when Lee starts his own family, especially if he has any daughters. So, they are left with a daughter that's the most hated women in the USA. That in my opinion had them next on her offing list after Caylee. That I'm pretty sure that they don't trust and in truth perhaps a little fearful of. I would be if I were them. She REALLY wanted that house and her freedom. George will be forever thought of by many as a man that molested his daughter and helped to hide his dead granddaughter and cover her death. Cindy will always be thought of by many as crazy liar, enabler, who helped to free her daughter who killed her granddaughter and who stands behind the father that molested his daughter and helped cover the death of his granddaughter. Lee will always be thought of as the brother that molested his little sister and he'll have to worry the rest of his life how he is perceived by the public when he has children and they start to school and try to have their children's friends over. Cindy and George will always be looked as as the grandparents who try to make a buck off of their dead granddaughter any way they can. That's how alot of people see it. Yep, Mason is right about the circus but it was their show and their rules with Casey as the Ring Master and the rest of them as the clowns. That Casey Anthony must be something special. Bella Vita Casey. Look what you have accomplished thus far in your life. You managed to take your entire family down. I wonder if Casey ever thanked her parents for giving Caylee such a good life for the short time she spent on this earth?

I agree wholeheartedly with every word of your post. Bella Vita.....Casey

bbm - but at the time GA agreed to that, if he in fact did, EVERYONE, FCA's attorneys included, thought she would be convicted and be in jail for possibly life, or at least many years to come. I don't think ANYONE in her family or on the defense team thought she would be walking around "free as a bird", or holed up wherever she is right now in FLA reading about herself on the internet/watching TV all day and eating snacks. So they could not possibly envision her having to address that fact in public today or at least for years if she got a 15-yr prison term for neglect or one of the other charges, when most folks would have forgotten or felt she rightly served her time.

My thoughts on how involved GA/CA/LA were on the day GA/CA went to the impound to get the car, and during the whole time they were "looking" for a live Caylee, and their involvement in the defense team's strategy have evolved over the last year after reading many other opinions around the internet. I believe CA/GA/LA knew MUCH more from the very start than I used to believe about whether Caylee was dead or alive. I don't want to and won't open THAT can of worms, but I do think GA/CA/LA all did what they felt they needed to do to save FCA from the electric chair.

IMO, MOO, etc.

I think you are right on the money. They didn't think she would get off, they just wanted to save her life. Bella Vita....George and Cindy.

IMO, MOO, etc.

I agree completely. After all, what was it Cindy said, you can't beat the Anthony's - or something to that effect?

This is the correct link for Valhall's report, in full, "The Dark Side of Caylee's Life":
http://dedicated2caylee.forumotion.net/t5495-the-dark-side-of-caylees-life-valhall-01-09-10

The original (?) url was http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1358

Thank you.. I just posted this on her "support FCA facebook" page so all her 500 or so supporters can be reminded of who they are supporting. Especially on the anniversary of Caylee's death. What is wrong with people who support her? There are Happy Mothers Day wishes on there for her too. I had to log off before my head exploded.

The more I think of it the more I think you guys are correct and it was the fat comments that brought her out of hiding.

She may enjoy being alone for the most part. NO pressure to recycle her stories of Lee molesting her. No pressure to have to create some image to make herself a lost puppy dog to people. At least from my POV, her approach was always from a position of weakness rather than one of strength...I am not talking about interrogations, but the way she required people to take her in emotionally or physically. Until she burned them that is.

Thank you.. I just posted this on her "support FCA facebook" page so all her 500 or so supporters can be reminded of who they are supporting. Especially on the anniversary of Caylee's death. What is wrong with people who support her? There are Happy Mothers Day wishes on there for her too. I had to log off before my head exploded.

BBM. Well, isn't that special! Pretty good considering she has not said a word about Caylee and no,:maddening: what was said on PM does not count. No matter which way a person looks at her, she aint no mother, she didn't provide adequate love and nurturing for Caylee and lied all over the place about where she was=abandoned more ways plus the obvious. No pass from where I'm sitting. :maddening:

The more I think of it the more I think you guys are correct and it was the fat comments that brought her out of hiding.

She may enjoy being alone for the most part. NO pressure to recycle her stories of Lee molesting her. No pressure to have to create some image to make herself a lost puppy dog to people. At least from my POV, her approach was always from a position of weakness rather than one of strength...I am not talking about interrogations, but the way she required people to take her in emotionally or physically. Until she burned them that is.

:floorlaugh:Her and her ego. It never ends, does it. The 'I' thing is getting pretty old. If I'm not mistaken, wasn't it good ol' CM who said prior to this interview she did gain some weight? He can't even remember what he said from a week or so prior.

Still think all these interviews are for 'the book' benefit, sly PR work going on.:banghead:

shouldnt there be a P.S. on there that reads "oh and btw, she isnt fat."

Well...isn't this interesting...

http://www.radaronline.com/sites/radaronline.com/files/casey-anthony-cnn-redacted.pdf

Please tell me there is a Grand Bahamas Professional Park in Florida?!

ETA: Delray Beach? Odd place for a "high-powered" firm to be located (nothing against Delray Beach)...at least one that has brokered a big ticket item (yea, right) like Casey Anthony.

Scooby says: Yud-yo Casey... Yud-yo Mason seems as if Lucy has some splaining to do. Now how'd she screwed that up? I mean, with being an event planner, seems that she would have written that somewhere. First interview...check.

Well...isn't this interesting...

http://www.radaronline.com/sites/radaronline.com/files/casey-anthony-cnn-redacted.pdf

Please tell me there is a Grand Bahamas Professional Park in Florida?!

ETA: Delray Beach? Odd place for a "high-powered" firm to be located (nothing against Delray Beach)...at least one that has brokered a big ticket item (yea, right) like Casey Anthony.

Sounds like one of those law firms that have an ad on tv, willing to sue anybody just to tie up the justice system. I figure if JB is no longer fca's attorney, that supposed contractual tie, if any, has been broken. I guess we will hear from the Elevator Doesn't Go All The Way To The Top Productions next.:waitasec:

How strange. That name Private Elevator Productions sure rings a bell!! Wasn't that someone she "negotiated' with way back when? Anyone remember?

I tried to quote but it wouldn't let me ..

It was first mentioned back in Jan. Here's a link, I hope that it's okay to post it. If not, mods please remove.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnn-confirms-casey-anthony-will-get-1-million-for-interview/

This story says that she was offered money. It didn't say that they accept but I had read somewhere after that, that they said that they had a verbal contract with Baez if I remember correctly. It would be interesting to see them prove that. I would think that they would have had to record the conversation which I don't think that they did. It also was with Baez if I remember correctly, not with Mason. This might get interesting...then again, maybe not. It could all be just a farce with someone ***nod-nod, wink-wink*** trying to up the ante on her first interview. KWIM?

How strange. That name Private Elevator Productions sure rings a bell!! Wasn't that someone she "negotiated' with way back when? Anyone remember?

I tried to quote but it wouldn't let me ..

Seems like they are one and the same. Wasn't this Elevator Production; the guy from Palm Springs, Al Taylor, who swore she came in to a spa hotel with JB, ready to do an interview and she demanded to show her a check for 1 million dollars? I guess some people can't get over themselves-why would she go down and dirty with a unknown agent of sorts, all by herself no less, when she has her wall of protection attorneys to do her bidding for her?

Seems like they are one and the same. Wasn't this Elevator Production; the guy from Palm Springs, Al Taylor, who swore she came in to a spa hotel with JB, ready to do an interview and she demanded to show her a check for 1 million dollars? I guess some people can't get over themselves-why would she go down and dirty with a unknown agent of sorts, all by herself no less, when she has her wall of protection attorneys to do her bidding for her?

Elevator Productions ...hummm...what was she thinking about when she looked them up? It couldn't have been that little mishap that she had in the court house elevator...uh,nah...it couldn't have been. When it comes to elevators, what goes up must come down. I assure you, there's an angle to all of this somewhere...phone interview that we don't hear,wait a minute...Casey...your time is up tonight. I have better things to attend to this evening...eat your velveta...I mean Bella Vita.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70
Back