Casey Smirks In Front Of Jury

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think she really feels she did nothing wrong, with all the testimony and even hearing herself - she just does not grasp the idea that she was wrong. In just about every photo I have seen of her lately, she has her lips poked out and it bugs me to see her sitting there looking that way.

I have not watched any of the live parts of the trial, but may go over and check it out. The girl gives me the creeps and I just feel she is evil.

She has inappropriate behavior. If any of us were sitting there accused of what she is we would probably be shaking or crying?
Her behaviour just doesn't seem appropriate or that she grasps how serious this all is. IMO
She seems to see the DT as her friends. THEY ARE PAID PEOPLE. I dont know why she alienated her family because from the tapes played today they truly did seem to be trying to help her.

I do not think I have ever seen anyone lie so well. I mean she has the spelling of names down, locations, when she last talked to people. And she never gives up, even with the LE interrigation she just keeps right on going. Wow.

No luck with that particular screen shot yet? I'm sooooo curious (and impatient! lol)

I saw a HUGE SMIRK AND AN EYE ROLL when HHJBP refused to allow Websleuths in! She was more irritated than a cow on astro turf!

SAY WHAT???? I didn't get to watch at all today. When did this happen? Morning or afternoon? Assume it was Baez asking for it to be let in----is that correct?

I've got to read more about it. Can anyone lead me to the right place to read more?

SAY WHAT???? I didn't get to watch at all today. When did this happen? Morning or afternoon? Assume it was Baez asking for it to be let in----is that correct?

I've got to read more about it. Can anyone lead me to the right place to read more?

It was last night. We have the days trials archived so you want to see yesterday afternoon. It was cross on YM first thing out of JB's mouth.

I posted this in the sidebar thread last night - hope it's ok to repost?

Check out this video of ICA while Yuri was on the stand, as she listened to her taped interview being played.

She follows along with the transcript on her screen until ~ 1:48 when they get to the part where Yuri asks her if she has ever harmed her child. She slooooowly raises her eyes and looks at either Yuri or someone on the jury. It's really creepy! The look in her eyes! Remember at this same moment ("did you ever harm your child?") Yuri looked up from his screen and looked over at ICA.

Now that I see both views (Yuri and ICA) I see what a powerful moment that was.

I wish I knew what she said to JB just then.

YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony Trial: Lies Caught on Tape [ABC: 6-01-2011]‬‏

Anyone have a link to this entire tape? I have a friend that called yesterday asking if I'm watching this.....she's only getting the tidbits from the news and I'd like her to see Casey watching the whole recording being played in court. TIA.

Is the whole Anthony family divorced from reality? After watching this afternoon's tapes, it seems KC has been bullying and manipulating her parents from an early age; why else would they believe such audacious lies? Talk about codependents! And there is just something about the brother that I don't like or trust.

Well, the defense will come up with some excuse like narcissistic personality disorder, the result of long-standing sexual abuse by her father, or some such thing. Good. Take her away in a wrap-around blazer and feed her nothing but grits, coleslaw and water, for the rest of her unnatural life. Stick her in solitary with no one to lie to.

I do not think I have ever seen anyone lie so well. I mean she has the spelling of names down, locations, when she last talked to people. And she never gives up, even with the LE interrogation she just keeps right on going. Wow.

This is why these Sociopathic Narcissists are good at what they do. They add details to make it all believeable so that you never question them. They are thorough. She is very good for someone so young.

Well I watched Yuri on the stand video, and he leaves the stand at around 25:25 in part 7. However, this is not the Caseycam. It's the other camera, so it was moot. *advertiser censored*. Anyone know how to review video from the Caseycam???

She had a self-satisfied smirk on her face as she watched herself lying to her parents today. I hope the jury caught that.

She's smirks, smiles openly, giggles. She fake cries and has cried for real only twice that I've seen.

I will say this and it's just my impression and take it as that please but I get the feeling that when she views herself onscreen or hears herself speak, she enjoys it and it hold the most interest for her. JMHO

Kat - I agree, she really does enjoy watching herself in action. She doesn't need anyone else in her life, She's self entertaining. Makes me wonder how long she sits in front of a mirror. From my understanding, the mirror in jails and prison are metal, not clear and makes one appear distorted. They are also all scratched up. I think now she's be able to get a real look at herself as others see her. KWIM?

She does indeed love to look at herself perform. She could not take her eyes off of herself today, and as my wife noted, her emotions mirrored those she was witnessing herself perform on the screen. She cried only when she saw herself doing it in the tape, not in response to dialog cues. That's been her pattern throughout the trial as well. When "normal" people might be expected to react to the mention of the possibility of their young (now deceased) child drowning, for example, she shows no interest beyond a perpetually annoyed pout; yet, given the opportunity to see or hear others speaking about her and her reactions,she tends to respond appropriately.

All too familiar, unfortunately, to those of us unfortunate enough to have endured narcissists in our lives. Thank goodness I cannot claim that any of them are sociopathic to the degree this young woman clearly is.

I posted this in the sidebar thread last night - hope it's ok to repost?

Check out this video of ICA while Yuri was on the stand, as she listened to her taped interview being played.

She follows along with the transcript on her screen until ~ 1:48 when they get to the part where Yuri asks her if she has ever harmed her child. She slooooowly raises her eyes and looks at either Yuri or someone on the jury. It's really creepy! The look in her eyes! Remember at this same moment ("did you ever harm your child?") Yuri looked up from his screen and looked over at ICA.

Now that I see both views (Yuri and ICA) I see what a powerful moment that was.

I wish I knew what she said to JB just then.

YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony Trial: Lies Caught on Tape [ABC: 6-01-2011]‬‏

What could be going through her mind while listening to these tapes? Is she critiquing her lying? Is she embarrassed...ashamed? I just can't imagine being caught in lie after lie after lie and not being mortified!

What could be going through her mind while listening to these tapes? Is she critiquing her lying? Is she embarrassed...ashamed? I just can't imagine being caught in lie after lie after lie and not being mortified!

I think she is dissecting and enjoying her performance. She is literally learning to be a better liar right in front of our eyes. Imagine - for a sociopath this must be an incredibly powerful tool. She can see and hear both herself and her victim so she is able to really gauge down to a minute level everything she is doing and the effect it has on her victim. Sociopaths are extremely good at picking up on cues from the people they are manipulating so I'm sure Casey is absorbing the whole thing like a sponge and thinking "should have cried a little there", "that tone of voice really gets to Lee, I'll use that again next time" etc. It's fascinating and scary to watch her watch herself in action.

Also, I do think she is proud of how well she does, how fast she thinks on her feet, how many lies she can juggle at once, how she can twist and turn and slip out of Cindy's questioning, how she can giggle and flirt even the most critical audience (her family) at this most serious of times into a state of acceptance and belief. I think Casey is thinking to herself, "Damn I'm good!".

She is utterly devoid of shame, remorse or fear, all of which are necessary requirements to make her defense plausible; there is no way the fictional threats of GA after JB's fictional drowning would have turned a hair on her head, and the jury will see that as the weeks progress if they don't see it already. I have a friend who always says, People show us who they are, and KC is showing the jury exactly who she is, I have no doubt about that.

BBM: I could not agree more with this statement.

The telling side of ICA really showed today in the jail house tape between her and her parents. It's when CA ask ICA to sit up so that she could look at her eyes and ICA says, I can't look at you and the camera at the same time and CA says: Sweetheart, you don't need to look at the camera or words to that effect.

She had a self-satisfied smirk on her face as she watched herself lying to her parents today. I hope the jury caught that.

What bother's me as much as her smirking is her constant grooming. She touches her hair, postitions and re-positions her clothing. I also noticed that she has a hair extention. Yes, just what every defendant who is accused of murdering her child needs. A pony tail.

Robin

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back