Casey Speak ~ Casey Talk ~ Casey Code

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IF this evidence was in anyone else's car, the A's would believe it and would be beating down the jail doors to get after the person.

The only reason they can not accept the information is because they are not able to accept that KC could do something like this. No one wants to believe that their child is capable of killing another person, much less their own baby. "I raised her, I know her, she can't have done this. Lying yes. Stealing yes. But killing? No. no way. not possible".

It is so important to have the body so that the A's can put to rest the agony of hoping that Caylee will be found alive somewhere and worrying about whether she is being mistreated, hungry, scared, calling out for them, etc.

If KC had an ounce of humanity, she would end their agony and tell them that Caylee is dead and where she was dumped. Not telling isn't going to save her from prison. Telling might buy her a lesser sentence.

The clock is ticking KC. 41 days. Tic-toc.

I guess, true to form, she will push it as far as she can. She hasn't been backed into a corner yet.

Isn't today the day they have to announce whether they will seek the DP or not?

Isn't today the day they have to announce whether they will seek the DP or not?

YES dang it! I've been scouring forums all day for this information! Isn't the day almost done? Isn't anyone reporting on this? What is going on? Are they bargaining? Shouldn't a decision have been filed by now?

:eek::eek::eek:

YES dang it! I've been scouring forums all day for this information! Isn't the day almost done? Isn't anyone reporting on this? What is going on? Are they bargaining? Shouldn't a decision have been filed by now?

:eek::eek::eek:

I know, me too! It's after 6 pm in Florida. Do they have to formally announce it? If they don't announce it today, does that mean they won't be seeking the DP?

I know, me too! It's after 6 pm in Florida. Do they have to formally announce it? If they don't announce it today, does that mean they won't be seeking the DP?
I have no idea but this is driving me nuts. Why set a date and then not announce it? No one in the media has said "boo" about this! Maybe they've all forgotten?

yeah she said she was not there for work or for fun, but she was there with 'mutual friends'. mutual friends of who?

and lee was like, i understand what you mean.

weirdos. just tell us what's going on! please!:mad:

IMO, this statement stood out to me that she was referring to when she was walking through the Park with LE that first time. She sure wasn't having fun then...

IMO, this statement stood out to me that she was referring to when she was walking through the Park with LE that first time. She sure wasn't having fun then...

A lot of what Casey says makes no sense because she uses words and terms that she obviously doesn't understand. Mutual friends as used here, for example.

Did any of you watch the movie The Two Mr. Kissels last week, I think on Lifetime? I was struck a couple of times by comments about him, how much it sounded like Casey. I know he was the murder victim and not a murderer, but he was a con artist who stole millions of dollars, which is probably why he was murdered.

One person said he often misused big words to make himself sound more educated or intelligent, words he apparently had no knowledge of their meaning.

Another person also talked about his constant lying. I think she said he lied about his lies.

Anyway, I wouldn't spend to much time trying to find meaning in words and phrases of Casey's (or the other As, because they all tend to do this.) I don't think there's any code, I think she makes no sense because the words and phrases, sometimes even the sentence structure, she uses make no sense.

If she has Cindy convinced there's a code, she's just jerking her around, playing cat and mouse.

What Ag't Scott Bolin said to CA needs to be repeated to her until it gets through the concrete. If directions to Caylee's location, given honestly & plainly, would jeopardise her, then solving a puzzle as to Caylee's location will too. More so, because of valuable time lost. And once you solve KC's puzzle or penetrate her obfuscating clues, we will go right to Caylee. We will walk right in. What do you say to that, Mrs. A? Mrs. A went right on yabbering.

"She's close" but no longer in Orlando?

Translation - she is not close but is in Orlando.

"if she is ever going to bring Caylee home"

Translation - she can't bring Caylee home, because there is no Zanny. Caylee is never coming home.

"I don't want to disrupt her life because from this day on, Caylee's life will never be the same."
Translation - I will not tell you where she is, because even if you find her it will not bring her back, so what is the point.

"Zanny took her."

Translation - she "disappeared" while we were both knocked out on Xanax. I fell asleep and when I woke up, Caylee was dead.

"She is no longer in Orlando."

Translation - she is no longer of this Earth - she is in heaven.

Bolded by me.

Is this a statement directly from KC or as relayed by CA?

I interpret this statement as Caylee has a different life now with another family and I don't want to disrupt her new life or Caylee has grown used to having a different life away from the influence of the grands and she does not want to open that door again.

This does not sound like other things that KC has said or told her parents. It sounds more like spin that CA might have put on some other statement KC made.

If everything out of KC's and CA's mouth were not monsterous lies, this could be a huge clue to an alive Caylee with a possibly loving family.

While I am not a Caylee is alive advocate at all, it is statements like these that give those people hope that she might be alive.

Personally, I am not buying it but it is a strange statement when looked at with other statements made.

I would like to know who actually said this.

What Ag't Scott Bolin said to CA needs to be repeated to her until it gets through the concrete. If directions to Caylee's location, given honestly & plainly, would jeopardise her, then solving a puzzle as to Caylee's location will too. More so, because of valuable time lost. And once you solve KC's puzzle or penetrate her obfuscating clues, we will go right to Caylee. We will walk right in. What do you say to that, Mrs. A? Mrs. A went right on yabbering.
Sure she did. Because she's a pathological liar and a narcissistic sociopath like the daughter that she raised. The latest round of FBI tapes made that abundantly clear.
MOO

A lot of what Casey says makes no sense because she uses words and terms that she obviously doesn't understand. Mutual friends as used here, for example.

Did any of you watch the movie The Two Mr. Kissels last week, I think on Lifetime? I was struck a couple of times by comments about him, how much it sounded like Casey. I know he was the murder victim and not a murderer, but he was a con artist who stole millions of dollars, which is probably why he was murdered.

One person said he often misused big words to make himself sound more educated or intelligent, words he apparently had no knowledge of their meaning.

Another person also talked about his constant lying. I think she said he lied about his lies.

Anyway, I wouldn't spend to much time trying to find meaning in words and phrases of Casey's (or the other As, because they all tend to do this.) I don't think there's any code, I think she makes no sense because the words and phrases, sometimes even the sentence structure, she uses make no sense.

If she has Cindy convinced there's a code, she's just jerking her around, playing cat and mouse.
They all do it. This entire family is "pretending" to be part of society. They're all pretending to be normal adults. There isn't an adult in there with all of them combined! Its like no one has "grown up" in there. The parents are faking being parents and the kids don't know what the he77 happened.

MOO

I wanted to post this on the rumor thread, but I can't find it. Mods if this needs to be moved feel free. tia/ kio- chloroform, the friend with the dogs, there is a listing on kc's phone for the person, Special K. just keep following me here.

Ketamine hydrochloride, or "Special K," is a powerful hallucinogen widely used as an animal tranquilizer by veterinarians. Users sometimes call the high caused by Special K, "K hole," and describe profound hallucinations that include visual distortions and a lost sense of time, sense, and identity. The high can last from a half-hour to 2 hours. The Drug Enforcement Administration reports that overt effects can last an hour but the drug can still affect the body for up to 24 hours.

Use of Special K can result in profound physical and mental problems including delirium, amnesia, impaired motor function and potentially fatal respiratory problems.

Special K is a powder. The drug is usually snorted, but is sometimes sprinkled on tobacco or marijuana and smoked. Special K is frequently used in combination with other drugs, such as ecstasy, heroin or cocaine.

Liquid Ketamine was developed in the early 1960s as an anesthetic for surgeries, and was used on the battlefields of Vietnam as an anesthetic. Powdered Ketamine emerged as a recreational drug in the 1970s, and was known as "Vitamin K" in the 1980s. It resurfaced in the 1990s rave scene as "Special K."

I wanted to post this on the rumor thread, but I can't find it. Mods if this needs to be moved feel free. tia/ kio- chloroform, the friend with the dogs, there is a listing on kc's phone for the person, Special K. just keep following me here.

Ketamine hydrochloride, or "Special K," is a powerful hallucinogen widely used as an animal tranquilizer by veterinarians. Users sometimes call the high caused by Special K, "K hole," and describe profound hallucinations that include visual distortions and a lost sense of time, sense, and identity. The high can last from a half-hour to 2 hours. The Drug Enforcement Administration reports that overt effects can last an hour but the drug can still affect the body for up to 24 hours.

Use of Special K can result in profound physical and mental problems including delirium, amnesia, impaired motor function and potentially fatal respiratory problems.

Special K is a powder. The drug is usually snorted, but is sometimes sprinkled on tobacco or marijuana and smoked. Special K is frequently used in combination with other drugs, such as ecstasy, heroin or cocaine.

Liquid Ketamine was developed in the early 1960s as an anesthetic for surgeries, and was used on the battlefields of Vietnam as an anesthetic. Powdered Ketamine emerged as a recreational drug in the 1970s, and was known as "Vitamin K" in the 1980s. It resurfaced in the 1990s rave scene as "Special K."
Would this stuff show up as chloroform or related to chloroform in forensic tests?

I have been lurking but now I really need to interject. I have a daughter that could be Casey's twin. Don't get me wrong I don't think she would ever harm her own. Thank goodness she says she never wants her own. According to her your kids are twice as bad as you were. I don't know about that. She is now 21. I had my first court date with her when she was 12. Throughout the years (apprx 60-70 court appearances) many a judge and counselor has said she is a master manipulator. A judge said she could convince the preacher to come down from the pulpit. She is good. Many people have said I was hard on her and they tried to make sense to her only to be manipulated also. She has some inner being that makes her want to pay everyone back for her misfortune. If it means baskets full of lies, she will tell them. Get you on the hook and play you like a puppet. We finally made it to 18 and I gave her luggage for her birthday. I guess there are parents who finally see the light and then there is George and Cindy. From personal experience it is VERY hard to admit that your child is this way and to understand it is not necessarily your fault. Eventually they too will see the light, unfortunately too late for little Caylee.

I dont know, will do some research. also went through all the texts again, references to spinning, I asked the neighbor kid and he says this is a reference to esctasy.

OK.. I've listened to this segment a couple of times. The way he says it... he just skims by it... it just doesn't seem like code or anything sinister or criminal to me. Maybe he meant before any of her thoughts or ideas would die.

The most telling thing from this conversation is when he says to KC, "But remember... truth don't hurt."

Later in the conversation he's asking KC how to find the missing phone, "How would you go about finding this? How should I go about finding this?" Obviously he's handling her like a child, massaging her, playing to her, like he knows he's dealing with an abnormal person. I believe LA is smarter than some give him credit for.

The first statement jumped out at me the very first time I heard it - oh so long ago. That very night I dreamed Caylee was in a cage that KC called a playhouse out in the woods and KC would go out and feed her and visit but left her out there. After she got arrested (in my dream), Lee went out and took care of her but couldn't bring her home because of all the hubub - it was a horrible dream!

OMG! I never saw this! I watched a Disc Health show about a guy addicted to this stuff - it was a documentary of his life - which ended in about 6 months! He would steal it from veterinarian's offices, dog pound, wherever. There was something about this "Special K/Vitamin K" on one of the CSI shows right after that special. Can't remember when it was but it was earlier this year. I'm willing to bet it was May sometime.

This could be really important! Do we know what the number in her phone was? Did she call it a lot? Cops seize this from druggies all the time - ahem...didn't she date (and I use the term loosely) a few cops?

Would this stuff show up as chloroform or related to chloroform in forensic tests?

pp look at this

Two psychological difficulties which seem to come up for those who use Ketamine regularly are paranoia and egocentrism. There are many reports of regular users starting to see patterns and coincidences (synchronicities) in the world around them which seem to indicate that they are somehow more important or integral to the world than others. This same sense of the world focusing on the user can also feed into a sense of paranoia. A main characteristic of Ketamine is a stupor similar to extreme drunkenness. This is commonly known as "being in the K-hole."

OMG! I never saw this! I watched a Disc Health show about a guy addicted to this stuff - it was a documentary of his life - which ended in about 6 months! He would steal it from veterinarian's offices, dog pound, wherever. There was something about this "Special K/Vitamin K" on one of the CSI shows right after that special. Can't remember when it was but it was earlier this year. I'm willing to bet it was May sometime.

This could be really important! Do we know what the number in her phone was? Did she call it a lot? Cops seize this from druggies all the time - ahem...didn't she date (and I use the term loosely) a few cops?

I dont know whose number it is, just listed on her (I guess sim card )as special K, but this is the second drug,(chloroform) that you get from vets, you know dogs.... I would just about bet my life if we had the phone number that goes with special k, that it would come back as kio. She had a kristina c.listed so I know its not her. I keep remembering all the le ineterviews, was she into drugs ?, everbody-no not at all. yeah right.... That little map was where kio said they went cocoamom. Interesting huh ?

I have been lurking but now I really need to interject. I have a daughter that could be Casey's twin. Don't get me wrong I don't think she would ever harm her own. Thank goodness she says she never wants her own. According to her your kids are twice as bad as you were. I don't know about that. She is now 21. I had my first court date with her when she was 12. Throughout the years (apprx 60-70 court appearances) many a judge and counselor has said she is a master manipulator. A judge said she could convince the preacher to come down from the pulpit. She is good. Many people have said I was hard on her and they tried to make sense to her only to be manipulated also. She has some inner being that makes her want to pay everyone back for her misfortune. If it means baskets full of lies, she will tell them. Get you on the hook and play you like a puppet. We finally made it to 18 and I gave her luggage for her birthday. I guess there are parents who finally see the light and then there is George and Cindy. From personal experience it is VERY hard to admit that your child is this way and to understand it is not necessarily your fault. Eventually they too will see the light, unfortunately too late for little Caylee.

Sorry about the problems with your daughter. There are 7 kids in my family, I'm the youngest. The oldest is now 50 and she is a liar, thief, master manipulator. As we say in our family, she could charm off a sidewalk. The rest of us are normal, but she is a KC clone. Makes you wonder how one kid turns out different from the rest. It's not always the parents, IMO.

pp look at this

Two psychological difficulties which seem to come up for those who use Ketamine regularly are paranoia and egocentrism. There are many reports of regular users starting to see patterns and coincidences (synchronicities) in the world around them which seem to indicate that they are somehow more important or integral to the world than others. This same sense of the world focusing on the user can also feed into a sense of paranoia. A main characteristic of Ketamine is a stupor similar to extreme drunkenness. This is commonly known as "being in the K-hole."

So wait. Is Casey in the K-hole or is Cindy????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back