Casey Speak ~ Casey Talk ~ Casey Code

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think that's a possibility.

By 'sorta' confessing & seeing how hard her family is trying to believe her lies.... she gets a thrill out of seeing HOW stupid they are & she gets to watch their whole lives fall apart day by day.

Killing Caylee was the WOUND.

Playing them like this in such a public way is the SALT.

You've hit on it exactly.

Channel6 Orlando has announced that they are airing a special segment late tonight on decoding the language of Casey and Lee. Linked in today's updates.

They all do it. This entire family is "pretending" to be part of society. They're all pretending to be normal adults. There isn't an adult in there with all of them combined! Its like no one has "grown up" in there. The parents are faking being parents and the kids don't know what the he77 happened.

MOO

You Know----got me thinking---now I think CA has been pushing the "Casey Code' concept in her need to make Casey 'special'. This makes CA special and it is just more narcissistic projections, self serving BS.

Can you imagine all these forms of self- altering drugs ingested by what very well may be a psychopath in front of us? The effects of these drugs taken by so called normal people has devastating effects , can you imagine someone with a diseased brain prone to violence? So Scary!

Channel6 Orlando has announced that they are airing a special segment late tonight on decoding the language of Casey and Lee. Linked in today's updates.

bold by me..

saw that --- I am interested.....hopefully there will be a vido or article since it isn't local for me.......

jmo

I'm glad to see this thread was revived. I started the thread a long time ago but haven't had time to do much but lurk for quite a while. I too hope that there will be a Web link to the "decoder show".

While I'm here, I want to bring up a bit of Casey Code that bothers me A LOT! When asked about someone's whereabouts or their phone numbers, KC very often says something like, "Oh, it was a year, year and a half, almost two years" or "She moved, um a month and a half, almost two months ago" or "He or she changed cell providers I'd say a month, month and a half ago."

I have heard these types of statements over and over in the original interviews and in the tapes that have been released more recently. I figure it is a way for a pathological liar to not zero in on a particular date and keep things rather nebulous.

On the other hand, she said her daughter had been missing 31 days -- not "oh, about a month".

Go figure. :bang:

my thing has always been can't remember a phone number and how often all these contacts MOVE and change phone numbers along with cellular carriers....Its hard to get out of those contracts...how do these peeps just weave in and out of them???????
that was always a bit on the odd side...and I can tell you any place that I dropped my kids off regularly --- granted most times it was play dates and such---didn't have "nanny"---but betcha I could have found her house as well with or without an address...if my kids were there I could find it...heck I've even located one of their friends house just by memory and it was a very sketchy drop off (got lost initially)---and I could find it again...that was without an address....

jmo

kc sends herself an email, it looks like it is from her boss at work, one of the recipients (sp) is Anthony R./ he's real, the job and email aren't, I guess when she had to think up names for the recipients list, his name was handy.

kc, tells le her boss's last name is frank, but she spells it differently than I just spelled it/ she also has a listing in her phone for andy f/ the correct spelling of andy's last name is the way she spelled her boss's last name, not the way she had it spelled in her phone.

Good luck with that. :rolling: I can't wait to see what they say.

this is a disclaimer for my previous post #269, I even confused myself with that one.

why the code language? well if you speak in "code" and you have secrets, and you know "stuff" and you have people on a string and hanging on your every word, well what better way to be in the spotlight! It's 100% about Narcissism imo.

Last night on NG, LP (take it how you want) stated the bag that LE recovered from the dumpster that had been removed from the trunk and thrown in there had bodily fluid and maggots on the OUTSIDE of the bag. Now I have heard it said that LE processed a stain in the trunk. That being said someone at least cleaned out this trunk after it was taken from the tow yard. If there was fluid on the outside of the bag , and no fluid or matter in the trunk. Then someone cleaned. Therefore someone is an accessory after the fact, and may have also assisted in moving the body. JUST MHO....
YAP IMHO George is in this up to his ears.
He cleaned the car with Cindy who cleaned her pants and knife and whatever else was back there.

This thread should get interesting.

The "She's close, Dad" really bothers me. It's telling. Tim Miller thinks she'll be found in a 3 mile radius where some pings from the cell phone went off. That's "close".

and he was right wasn't he! :clap:

I wanted to post this on the rumor thread, but I can't find it. Mods if this needs to be moved feel free. tia/ kio- chloroform, the friend with the dogs, there is a listing on kc's phone for the person, Special K. just keep following me here.

Ketamine hydrochloride, or "Special K," is a powerful hallucinogen widely used as an animal tranquilizer by veterinarians. Users sometimes call the high caused by Special K, "K hole," and describe profound hallucinations that include visual distortions and a lost sense of time, sense, and identity. The high can last from a half-hour to 2 hours. The Drug Enforcement Administration reports that overt effects can last an hour but the drug can still affect the body for up to 24 hours.

Use of Special K can result in profound physical and mental problems including delirium, amnesia, impaired motor function and potentially fatal respiratory problems.

Special K is a powder. The drug is usually snorted, but is sometimes sprinkled on tobacco or marijuana and smoked. Special K is frequently used in combination with other drugs, such as ecstasy, heroin or cocaine.

Liquid Ketamine was developed in the early 1960s as an anesthetic for surgeries, and was used on the battlefields of Vietnam as an anesthetic. Powdered Ketamine emerged as a recreational drug in the 1970s, and was known as "Vitamin K" in the 1980s. It resurfaced in the 1990s rave scene as "Special K."

I never noticed this post. I have wondered about this connection (if there even is any) also. GHB too.

Has it ever occured to anyone that "zanny" is drug-talk for xanax? Maybe she was on drugs when she did it and she's *blaming* it on xanax?

I noticed that when LE was interviewing Casey in the room at Universal and she said that the reason she brought them there was that she thought in a backwards way Caylee might be where it was familiar. In hindsight, she ends up putting her in a very familiar area. And perhaps stuck in childhood memories. I see where her thinking was and wonder if that qualifies for inclusion in her code language. Then I see the word 'fami-liar. Oh well there is meaning in every sentence as well as each word.

maybe she wants to be a fam(i)ous liar. She definately loves both fame and lying.!

They all do it. This entire family is "pretending" to be part of society. They're all pretending to be normal adults. There isn't an adult in there with all of them combined! Its like no one has "grown up" in there. The parents are faking being parents and the kids don't know what the he77 happened.

MOO

I wonder what this family's reputation was in the neighborhood before any of this happened. Were they seen as strange, standoffish, unfriendly? Anyone know?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back