Casey Speak ~ Casey Talk ~ Casey Code

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What drives me crazy is her improper use of words. Like the word "potential" or "potentially". I think she is either blowing smoke or trying to act smarter then she is.

I also noticed she said in the LE interview after they had already told her they knew she was lying she stated Driving back from work like a normal day?? She did not have a job how would it be a Normal Day driving from work if she had no job? She is not a very good liar for 1, 2 she repeats the same lie after being confronted with it and admitting it was a lie:rolleyes:

LMAO! I KNOW! I am still scratching my head over that one! LE never did say to her again, "UH, WHAT JOB??"

I so wanted them to... I really wanted to hear her answer!

:blowkiss:

LMAO! I KNOW! I am still scratching my head over that one! LE never did say to her again, "UH, WHAT JOB??"

I know, I really wanted to hear her answer. It was such a great opportunity right there for the detectives to put her on the spot. I wonder if they didn't say anything on purpose or just weren't thinking. I can't understand why they let her get away with saying that!

Yeah but it's all recorded and in her own words. I love how she said they misconstrued everything she said. I Love the Sunshine law because we can hear with our own ears just who misconstrued what, and it definetly wasn't the detectives

Yeah but it's all recorded and in her own words. I love how she said they misconstrued everything she said. I Love the Sunshine law because we can hear with our own ears just who misconstrued what, and it definetly wasn't the detectives

I sometimes wonder if that could work for her in some type of mental defense. The reason is because it seems so bizarre that one would lie in such a blatant manner.. after the detectives know you don't have a job at universal then you go on with a story saying that you were at work. Who does that? It's just crazy!

Sometimes when they stopped her or interupted her, I wish they had let her just go on and on. I think she would have told even more lies. The whole family seems to like to ramble.

You have cracked the code, Pirate! LOL

Here is one of the most recent bothersome "Casey speaks" IMO:

In the jail tapes when she is talking to CA and GA, Casey says at one point that she just wishes none of this had ever happened. She repeats the phrase twice in succession. I always watch for KC to repeat things twice (e.g. "she's close, she's close") in conversation as it appears that she likes to give things a little more emphasis sometimes. When she says she wishes none of this had ever happened, I think it is a deliberate statement pointed at her mother, to blame her mother for the fight on the 15th, and therefore for Caylee's death.

This thread is new to me and I didnt' read through it all so forgive me if this has already been said.

With regard to Casey Speak, I've determined this- if her lips are moving, it's very likely she's lying.

And I believe that is a trait that is true of all of her immediate family.

Please help!! Does anyone recall reading in the Doc dumps about Casey talking to Child Protective and saying the detectives got it wrong and misspoke when saying she did not have a job?? The reason I ask is Why in the world would she say that when she knows they recorded her admitting she lied about working there?

yes and she looking for pay studs. she also said she don't know why they keep saying she didn't.

What really irritates me is how they all repeatedly use the phrase "reach out", instead of 'talk to' or 'contact' or 'called' or otherwise communicated or attempted communication. Who talks like this outside of talk shows? It keeps sounding to me like they want to buy the world a Coke or something.
I don't think this has any real significance except for the fact that it gets under my skin like nobody's business and makes me hate all of them.

What really irritates me is how they all repeatedly use the phrase "reach out", instead of 'talk to' or 'contact' or 'called' or otherwise communicated or attempted communication. Who talks like this outside of talk shows? It keeps sounding to me like they want to buy the world a Coke or something.
I don't think this has any real significance except for the fact that it gets under my skin like nobody's business and makes me hate all of them.

LMAO oh Absolutely!!! :eek:

Does anyone else think that it is bizarre that Casey tells Lee to look in places that are "familiar to our family"??? This is one of the oddest things she says, in my opinion. How would Zanny know what places are familiar to the Anthony family? And even if she did, one would imagine that those places would be the very last places she would take a kidnapped Caylee. This really does sound like she's giving a clue (consciously or subconsciously) as to where Caylee's body was. Lee probably was familiar with that particular hangout too.

Does anyone else think that it is bizarre that Casey tells Lee to look in places that are "familiar to our family"??? This is one of the oddest things she says, in my opinion. How would Zanny know what places are familiar to the Anthony family? And even if she did, one would imagine that those places would be the very last places she would take a kidnapped Caylee. This really does sound like she's giving a clue (consciously or subconsciously) as to where Caylee's body was. Lee probably was familiar with that particular hangout too.

I, absolutley, in the my gut feel that she was potentially reaching out to Lee to let him know,as their best resource, that Caylee was close and in a familiar place-oh I know that, trust me!!:rolleyes:

I, absolutley, in the my gut feel that she was potentially reaching out to Lee to let him know,as their best resource, that Caylee was close and in a familiar place-oh I know that, trust me!!:rolleyes:
but at the same time she was in a backward sort of way trying to let LA know that she was in a neutral place

I also noticed she said in the LE interview after they had already told her they knew she was lying she stated Driving back from work like a normal day?? She did not have a job how would it be a Normal Day driving from work if she had no job? She is not a very good liar for 1, 2 she repeats the same lie after being confronted with it and admitting it was a lie:rolleyes:

I agree, she is not a good liar. I think she feels though, that she is a good liar, and that is why she will continue on with the lies, even after being caught.:bang: Every one in her life up to this point has always bought into her lies, hook, line and sinker, so she was probably shocked when LE did not believe her lies.

Oh yeah!! Can't stand that, sounds like they swallowed a self-help book! Like nails on a chalkboard.

LOLLING! Brilliant!!!:clap:

yes and she looking for pay studs. she also said she don't know why they keep saying she didn't.

Of course she has those pay stubs...so what if they are ones prior to her being fired in 2006...heck, a little white out and a good scanner and they'll look like 2008 :deal:...lol!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back